imposible to kill Jughando F7 - FM

Gorlog

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Rhazes said:

I give up. Made it to him with no problem and spent 8 hours over last 2 days trying to beat him. Going to just ignore it and go summoner before I smash my keyboard and mouse. Feels like I need store pots from Korea.

Dude . look at my post . and you will find that Jughando is easy. !

Hey,

Came back today after 1 week vacation, tried the tower, broke my weapon on F7, then I restarted from F5 and I managed to kill him 2nd try.

I used pretty much every skillpoints for CC and heal & I didn't drop below 70%.

The thing is to save Frost Armor or Frost Sheath for his dangerous pattern (when he becomes invincible) then stay at mid-range of him during the fight, if you stay too close you get hit, if you go too far you make him use a dash which is dangerous. Try to not get hit 3 times in a row or you will suffer severe damage.

my gear : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5LUWq_V_2wzWF93ZEF5SHNaZ2M/view , nothing amazing, just need to be patient, you can also put some points in Fire TAB for parry if you time it well.

Ok, geared up a little today, tried 7f again, and was pretty surprised - went smoothly, took me only 1 try. Dont see any problems in killing him, just 1 thing you have to do - drink invic potion in time, few secs after he's using his resist skill - this is his aerial combo, i suppose.

On 2/11/2016 at 3:42 AM, Gorlog said:

anyone kill it but how? it's too op btw weapon is true profane +10

On 2/11/2016 at 3:52 AM, Liecan said:

Use your phantom grip very often when he tries to slash you. Use Frost stealth Tier 2 Stage 2. Use Frost Armor Tier 2 Stage 3. Dont use chill in Frost Palm.

Important is that you use Phatom Grip when he is is try to slash you and throw him away. Throw him at last second to save some time when you use Healing Tonic.

I kill him every time when i go Mushin Tower. Not that hard.

I bet there will be some guides soon for force master.

7f is a good way to practice fm pvp combos. I find that a pvp build suits this boss. Constant (1) stuns and good timed grips should always work. The only thing is, you need practice. Usually, if I make 1 small mistake I can recover, 2 mistakes = dead. The only downside to using a pvp spec is if you have ping issues u might not do enough dmg in time. Btw, you don't always need more than 1 point into frost armor, if you use it only when necessary you can always time it so that you can use (2) daze when you come out of it. Felt so op for me as well in my first few tries, but you just need to be carefull and not spam escapes if you don't need them.

You can get away with dpsing and getting hit by a combo which you can later regen with pots, instead of kiting too much and eventually get him enraged.

All in all I recommend going for a pvp spec. You can take down the boss and learn how to time your attacks for real pvp situations... chain stun/ daze grips cds etc :)

(2) daze (3) beam (1) second path frost armour 1 point, veil move with player and the rest is up to you really. regen frost fury is a must i think.

On 2/11/2016 at 8:19 AM, Zanzatora said:

Nice and all, but after trying 65 times, using various build, and being not pro, but not noob either, I can attest this boss is seriously impossible, except for exceptionnally stuffed/skilled players.

To put it simply : f*** it. We have 1 less daily than any other classes.

have u try the airbone combo? it works fantastic for me. try to search for airbone combo. idont remember skill names, so cant tell u the exact bulid.

key skill: daze fire 2, 18 sec ice 3, fire Z second column, fire tab to parry

those three skills have same CD, ice 3 to freeze him, then fire Z, after a sec or two use fire 2 to daze and make him airbone

use tab to parry the five point strike, grab him if he use ice aoe

1 hour ago, Sinchew said:

I can do it, but not like this. Without using 2 for daze i get rekt. U can get off way too many hits on him in between his attacks compared to me :(. It takes me until I see the 30 sec timer on him, every single time. 

Ok so i beat him but some stuff made me wonder...

Assuming you did not go past the 5min timer, Is there something that actually triggers his blue circle slash and his bigger red circle slash? (im going to call them red/blue circles lol)

Cause everytime i fight him he literally spams blue > red, or blue > red > blue, before the skill 'effects' on the floor even start to disappear from the last skill >.>;;

And im like,.... "wait!, no!, whoa!, you never do those one after the other after the other in the videos i see in other peoples! WTH!!" <_<

Avoiding the individual slash skills are fine but when he does it so often it becomes a matter of cooldown (tab/freeze, frostSheath, meds, including grabNtoss)

I finally killed him with my true profane and had around 40s on the timer left. I used fire build with 2-daze and 3-stun. Use your CC skills on his charge, frost tab on tiger, invul potion on black dragon. Burst him when he casts then LB-RB-F to recover you hp. Don't forget to bring your tower tokens, you will get access to soulshield mercant in the end (30 tokens, not random) .

Realy struggled with this damn Boss at first. After Hours/Days of wiping and try every talent combination possible. I find this Build perfect for him

https://bnstree.com/FM?build=4501000255322564138131265332503238011106222513323533241222632124932237222432141011

Just start with RMB/LMB+ Glacial Beam. Trigger your Burn on him and just spam RMB/LMB to stack your chill/freeze. Everytime he starts an attack just stun him with your 1 and apply burn to him. Use Glacial/Phantom Grip as emergency cc, if you could´t freeze him fast enough to use your 1.

You can cancel all of his attacks except Blue/Red attack with you stun.

Mostly the first time he use Blue+Charge I used Frost Armor so i could possition me well to nuke him in the next phase.

Works pretty well for me. Clearing F1-F7 in about 20 minutes.

My gear ist not pretty good using an Profane Stage 10 + crappy Ring/Belt

Be carefull with your Frost Armor/Sheath. The 3th Red attack both of them are sometimes still on CD, just use a potion or hope you still have enough HP to survive :)

Overall a great Boss and after defeating him you feel pretty good^^

HONESTLY ? ALL FM Who can't defeat Jhunghado must be reroll. or leave BNS.

I will hurt so many guy here but it's the true. 

Jhungando is rly bad for FM you just need to kow his patern.

FIRST use frozen build, next when he come on you grab him and use 2. and THAT'S ALL. YOU DIDN'T NEED ANYMORE.

if you don't believe in that just watch Bevv video he defeat him with 186 ATTACK 186 *cricket*ING ATTACK !!!

Learn to play you class plz.  

4 minutes ago, akisko said:

HONESTLY ? ALL FM Who can't defeat Jhunghado must be reroll. or leave BNS.

I will hurt so many guy here but it's the true. 

Jhungando is rly bad for FM you just need to kow his patern.

FIRST use frozen build, next when he come on you grab him and use 2. and THAT'S ALL. YOU DIDN'T NEED ANYMORE.

if you don't believe in that just watch Bevv video he defeat him with 186 ATTACK 186 *cricket*ING ATTACK !!!

Learn to play you class plz.  

So what, Everyone sucks & you're too good ? I hate people like you, thinking everyone should learn & understand things as fast as them. I myself have no difficulties against Jhunghado but do you see me tellin ppl to "learn to play" ? Ofc they learn to play, you are learning too, 1 month in the game doesn't make you a pro player. Waitin, people in here asked for HELP, you know what this is ? Did they even asked you to come here & trashtalk ? No. They didn't get the patern, happens, & if you're not willing to help for a regular thread like that, you're the one who should just leave BnS. 
Damn player thinking they know everything about the game.
He sure is easy, but that's once you get how to do it properly. 
Once more, i hate people as pretentious as you. :)

Archived