Forums

imposible to kill Jughando F7 - FM

Gorlog

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Use your phantom grip very often when he tries to slash you. Use Frost stealth Tier 2 Stage 2. Use Frost Armor Tier 2 Stage 3. Dont use chill in Frost Palm.

Important is that you use Phatom Grip when he is is try to slash you and throw him away. Throw him at last second to save some time when you use Healing Tonic.

I kill him every time when i go Mushin Tower. Not that hard.

I bet there will be some guides soon for force master.

Nice and all, but after trying 65 times, using various build, and being not pro, but not noob either, I can attest this boss is seriously impossible, except for exceptionnally stuffed/skilled players.

To put it simply : f*** it. We have 1 less daily than any other classes.

New end game content, dont try or expect to kill it on the first day of release, that would just make it pointless, When this content came out on CN (China) servers, which I have played for 4 years and was pretty well geared it took, me at 2 days of runs to finally kill Hado on my FM, I was getting so frustrated, tabbing out watching Youtube video's reading guides and that just made it worse. I was getting him so far down in HP then just mashing buttons through shear panic.

I kept walking away from my PC and trying to calm down and relax, eventually I killed it from just trying to stay calm, , followed with a run with my BM, think I died 3 or 4 times but killed it in first run and Summoner one shot it, after that killed it every time., This was on CN servers too were lvl 45 content was far harder than the content we have, over there it was 'real' end game, there was no level 50 patch even thought of then.

Any ways back to our version, I knew the fights, all I was worried about was the balance with our current weapons, would they be enough ?  I went in yesterday with my Summoner, equipped with Awakened Infernal staff ( which is basically a lvl 36 evolve) and Awakened Infernal jewellery, basic Siren belt,  Blue Bracelet,  My 'best ' gear was probably my soul shields, Full purple E-Fleet (PoH) set infused with crit.  

Cleared all floors 4 times in a row, no deaths, no problems with my gear, so Profane is more than enough for this content, one thing you will have to do is play around with different skills,  Like floor 3 is better with a AOE build, , floor 7 is best with plenty knockdowns and stuns, Yes JungHade is damn frustrating but he is not un killable

I practically stay at 100% hp until he drops to 200k and starts his black dragon combo stuff.  I frost sheath freeze the first one, then he is doing it right over before cool down is finished so I ice armor 2nd one, I try to sneak in a phantom grip as much as possible here to extend the time he is not hitting me and to let my cool downs finish, but he just chain combos over and over.  If you get hit one time by that combo it is 60-70% of HP.  

I will play around more tonight, it is challenging and fun... floors 1-6 seemed like a disappointment though.  Was hoping that this would be fairly unbeatable without having upgraded more gear and soul shields.  

This is something you'll have to learn for yourself. I've had plenty of practice with Mushin Tower on the China/Taiwan servers prior to NA announcement/release.

When he raises his arm in the air, he's going to cast the multiple ice aoes in the room.

After he casts the multiple ice aoe's or when he roots you with the single ice aoe, he's likely going to dash at you for 5 strikes.

After he casts the small aoe around himself that makes him immune, he uses a dash for 5 attacks that knocks you up on the last hit.

These are just a few I can name off the top of my head. Knowing his attacks are more subconscious memory for me than they are conscious as I have fought him so many times in the past.

3 hours ago, Demiosu said:

I hit 45 on my forcemaster the day before this patch came out, I've cleared 7F 5 times today so I'm fairly sure more experienced force masters can do it too. I've noticed that the fight is really easy at all stages, you keep nuking him while moving around and react accordingly to his 4 attack moves:

When he says "Black Phoenix Sword, Roar of the Dragon!": Try to Frost Armor, Frost Sheath or use the the resist all damage for 6 seconds potion for the tower.

When he says "Black Tiger Sword, Claw of the Tiger!": You can try to mitigate some of the damage but it's not necessary, you'll also survive it easily if you just keep attacking with RMB into Tier 3 Stage 3 Frost Fury. 

When he says "Umbra Sword, Breath of the Turtle!": Place yourself away from the ice or evade it with Q or E. While he does this stuff you can usually easily get 2 frost fury moves off to get some hp back if you need.

When he says "Black Phoenix Sword, Wing of the Phoenix!": Move away slightly so the ranged attack doesn't land on top of you and then nuke him or regain some health with frost fury. 

On every attempt it's becoming easier for me now, now that I know exactly what he does when. Last run I didn't have to use potions at all : ) 

This is how I did it after like 15 attempts. 

Tips: 

1. Use potions on CD 

2. Put points into full HP regen, AKA ice block, ice fury and veil

3. Use phantom grip when he is slashing you 

4. Try and keep him frozen even if he moves, sometimes when hes got you frozen or slashing you can impact him away  

5. Save Q and E for when hes about to charge at you.... this is worth getting down because it saves iceblock for the hard to dodge crap

6. Dont cc him when he does his sword ranged attack, use that time to kite and nuke... make sure to freeze him during that opening 

7. Save ice block for his air combo charge

cant think of any more tips!

> : D UR FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FORCEMASTER!  Srry!, But its the truth force master is harder, u need the  latest bopei and High Level in the weap, u will also need the mushin flower potion for restore and defense passive along witht the 6 second immunity potions and Hope for the best :), because if u get lunched in the air! even with Laest bopei  ull dieee miserably while he laughs at u , smiling and tea bagging u while u restore ur chi.  ( this happened to me aswell, I am a force master). or better yet, a F*cricket* MasterInsert other media

A big thing that helps is realizing that his dash attack is a targeted ability. I personally use the 18 second cooldown 3 and continually freeze and get behind him. He'll do the dash attack after but then you'll be ready to force grab him and throw him away. I mainly stay in melee range aside from when I force grab and toss him.

When he does the draw stance slashes, his first few times will be 2 in front then he'll q behind you and do 1, then hold his hat. If he isn't interrupted or if he's attacked during this animation he'll follow up with a daze->slash through you and follow up again with a very powerful but slow hitting linear aoe. Easy way to do this is to use frost armor after the second frontal slash and just stay in it for the duration to skip this phase entirely. Later on he'll do 3 slashes to the front then back dash->dash forward and slash again before holding his hat. His pattern does change at some points so focus more on learning individual moves than a set rotation and you'll be ok.

Frost sheath and frost armor are great counters to his dash attacks and if rotated you'll almost always have one up in time. Use your Q/E as well, their iframes are longer than they look. 

He literally only has 1 dangerous move which is his dragon roar, everything else does neglectable damage. The reason a lot of players struggle is because they don't understand when he does the moves and what the moves do, I didn't cover what they actually do but I did explain how to counter them. The dragon roar speech means he is going to do a roar into a slash into a knock-up combo, this is the deadliest combo. The tiger claw speech means he is going to do a penta slash but you can outheal that with frost fury tier 3 stage 3. The turtle breath speech means he is going to put ice on the floor which you step out of, sometimes he does a slash afterwards which can be dodged with q and e, but you can also just force grip him. Phoenix blade is where he pulls up his flock of blades move (5 swords hovering) and then fires them at your location, this move is very slow and can easily be sidestepped. 

If you get the hang of what he does you can do 7F without using any pots as a FM. And to people saying you need high tier shields, my first 2 kills were with dokumo shields and 21k hp lol. 

2 hours ago, Demiosu said:

He literally only has 1 dangerous move which is his dragon roar, everything else does neglectable damage. The reason a lot of players struggle is because they don't understand when he does the moves and what the moves do, I didn't cover what they actually do but I did explain how to counter them. The dragon roar speech means he is going to do a roar into a slash into a knock-up combo, this is the deadliest combo. The tiger claw speech means he is going to do a penta slash but you can outheal that with frost fury tier 3 stage 3. The turtle breath speech means he is going to put ice on the floor which you step out of, sometimes he does a slash afterwards which can be dodged with q and e, but you can also just force grip him. Phoenix blade is where he pulls up his flock of blades move (5 swords hovering) and then fires them at your location, this move is very slow and can easily be sidestepped. 

If you get the hang of what he does you can do 7F without using any pots as a FM. And to people saying you need high tier shields, my first 2 kills were with dokumo shields and 21k hp lol. 

You must be really good, because I can only get him to 22% consistently and he goes really crazy. I want to try another build that I'm not familiar with. My reactions are probably slow.

What do you mean with he goes really crazy? Did you hit his enrage timer? I usually get him killed 2 minutes before he enrages since force master does a lot of dmg now. Whenever he does the frost turtle move or phoenix blade I try to get off as much damage as I can: Twin dragons, inferno, snowball etc. 

Archived