skillbooks..?

TeddyB

Im a noob, i  have never played other version so thats why i m making this thread, as a blade master, how many skill books can i get and where? Is it 2 from the 4-man bloodshade harbor new dungeon? are they diferent?  and the  other  book traded for 5k beans from pvp? since i play mostly solo i got no one to ask for this sort of info, and google doesnt really help me regarding this..any clarification on the skillbooks or unlocking the lightning draw would be greatly appreciated

9 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

From patch notes:

Hongmoon Skill

• Blade Masters now have access to Lightning Draw (4) Tier 5.

That is the only hongmoon skill you can unlock. you need an item that drops from Bloodshade harbor 4 man.

so no skill from jelly beans i see...ty

Wrong. You have 4 Options for your Lightning Draw as BM. The first three are unlocked by Bloodshade 4 man and the last one from PVP/Zen beans.

Would suggest to open the skillbook and read what the skills say before asking ;)

6 minutes ago, n1hl0 said:

Wrong. You have 4 Options for your Lightning Draw as BM. The first three are unlocked by Bloodshade 4 man and the last one from PVP/Zen beans.

Would suggest to open the skillbook and read what the skills say before asking ;)

i did read but i have no idea if theres a skill book for each skill or the skill book is the same and unlocks a skill of my choice, dont assume i havent read that...

Archived