Costume from Nightshade.

OtakuPandaCX

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, Kichi said:

why the hell did they cut out it for lyn? "awkward"!? Go play in tetris and leave bns as original korean!

its not cut.... there is never been a lyn version of those bdsm out fits lol. that would look pretty suggestive having  underage animal girls running around in bdsm clothing lol

11 hours ago, Cerby said:

what outfits are you talking about? because i haven't noticed any exclusives in that area

In fishbelly pub there's an outfit that is lyn male only called grave robber that you get with halfmoon festival tokens. 

and if you want to make an ugly lyn, its perfect!

3 minutes ago, Tracmar said:

And on that note about certain races not having certain costumes ...why are there no male costumes ? :(

One word, "boobs".  Same reason Lyn doesn't get it.  Plus who ever heard of a male seductress or enchantress?  :)

2 hours ago, Hazgaz said:

One word, "boobs".  Same reason Lyn doesn't get it.  Plus who ever heard of a male seductress or enchantress?  :)

Wrong. there are outfits for lyn that give them boobs lol its not about boobs. its how controversial it would be if they put underage looking animal girls in BDSM outfits *facepalm*

3 minutes ago, Negaimu said:

Wrong. there are outfits for lyn that give them boobs lol its not about boobs. its how controversial it would be if they put underage looking animal girls in BDSM outfits *facepalm*

Theres 1 and thats night luna which honestly it looks stupid af i dont think it was intended in the design. 

I just got a ticket too on my lyn from nightshade harbor just grinding on the twins  for soul shields >.< i really think the ticket should be account bound & unable to trade~ so we can at least give it to one of our other toons instead of it being a waste Q.Q

I  wish you could get "fail tickets" in this game. If your item fails to drop you can gather like 50 of them and trade them in knowing you'll get it. So that even when RNG have been terrible for you, you'll get it eventually. Otherwise you'll farm one boss for weeks until you get tired of the game and leave.

On 2/13/2016 at 7:44 PM, Negaimu said:

I really don't think that's an issue because of how Lyn are portrayed in the game. They have the Valentine's outfit for them and many others that show a lot, doesn't seem to be a thing.

I can confirm the outfit coupons do infact drop from 24man. I got both after about 50 boxes. Pictures with proof. Pretty sure the black ones drop from 4man.
a3b8f9c00a.jpg6542ed9765.jpg

No, they are not for lyns, which was previously stated in the livestream. The lyns have never had these outfits in the other versions. 

The problem I feel is the coupons should be tradeable, at least through account. It's disappointing to get something you cannot even use because you're not the right race.

21 hours ago, Fang Himura said:

I can confirm the outfit coupons do infact drop from 24man. I got both after about 50 boxes. Pictures with proof. Pretty sure the black ones drop from 4man.
a3b8f9c00a.jpg6542ed9765.jpg

No, they are not for lyns, which was previously stated in the livestream. The lyns have never had these outfits in the other versions. 

The problem I feel is the coupons should be tradeable, at least through account. It's disappointing to get something you cannot even use because you're not the right race.

That is so lucky, I have just passed 50 opened boxes and never saw a ticket. But RNG is always impossible for me, thats why I prefer hard work with a 100% chance to get what I want. 

I don't understand the argument of it being "awkward" for a lyn to wear it, considering the Showgirl outfit is available to female lyns on cash shop and that looks pretty lewd too.

I guess as long as ncsoft are making money from it, it's not awkward?

I wish this game had more cute dresses, most outfits are either overly sexualized or give lyns really puffy legs.

U.U little lyn here, got it in my second run in 24man, was so dissapointed when there was no outfit for my  race U.U and cannot even trade to give to my fm yun Q.Q oh well, i hope to get lucky with her when i get to go again there U.U

From info gathered from everywhere regarding the drop % rate of these 2 ticket,it seems mostly lyn players get it easier because of the obvious reason,which is they cant wear these.Whatever i will keep farming and let you guys know how many times it took me to kill these bosses (Jin assasin)

Archived