Costume from Nightshade.

OtakuPandaCX

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ShiroUmi said:

all 5 version of the Temptress outfits are not available for Lyn race as mentioned in the Stream the other day

not sure where you have seen this, but it's certainly not available from the merchants that are supposed to have it. There's Jin, Gon and Yun, but no Lyn!

If it's not gonna be available for Lyn, then they should offer an alternative!

giving every other race a costume and not Lyn is a joke

also I misread your previous post as if it said it should NOW be available to lyn, instead of not available

6 hours ago, Cerby said:

If it's not gonna be available for Lyn, then they should offer an alternative!

giving every other race a costume and not Lyn is a joke

also I misread your previous post as if it said it should NOW be available to lyn, instead of not available

Pretty sure there's outfits in sapphire basin that are lyn only and no alternative for any other race is available. 

There's costumes

1 hour ago, Kichi said:

why the hell did they cut out it for lyn? "awkward"!? Go play in tetris and leave bns as original korean!

There are costumes that are for Lyn only, IE the the festival one in Sapphire. Where's mine for my races? Not everything is for everyone. 

15 hours ago, Daehawk said:

There's costumes

There are costumes that are for Lyn only, IE the the festival one in Sapphire. Where's mine for my races? Not everything is for everyone. 

It's not. But it doesn't mean they can cut out existing costumes. 

On 2/11/2016 at 8:02 PM, Renivere said:

How'd you get the ticket?

After I did 24 man for this tonight, I was looking through the reward boxes from the boss drop. I looked at the boxes from the twins for list of possible items to get and it had those outfit tickets in it o.o

I'll have to do it again tomorrow to take screenshot for it.

But it sucks that Lyns can't wear it...my main is Lyn T^T for now though..

23 hours ago, Mew said:

Pretty sure there's outfits in sapphire basin that are lyn only and no alternative for any other race is available. 

what outfits are you talking about? because i haven't noticed any exclusives in that area

22 hours ago, Trickery said:

Afaik the costumes are only supposed to drop from 4man BSH, but if OP could confirm that's where they got it from that'd be nice. :) 

4man version drops the Original Version of the Costume (the one you see them wearing at 6man/4man)

24man version is a recolored version (though it looks better,,, specially the white one)

2 hours ago, Enlainzer said:

4man version drops the Original Version of the Costume (the one you see them wearing at 6man/4man)

24man version is a recolored version (though it looks better,,, specially the white one)

I see. I assume the Mask and hairstyle will only drop on 4man though right? 

Archived