WHAT HAPPENNED TO MY CHARACTER

Dasom

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, TopKEK said:

Should read the other pages of the thread if you really wanna see the difference

I don't think it matters, probably one of those people who thinks the whole thing about a character's appearance is trivial. So, pretty much irrelevant.

If anyone who *mattered* thought that a character's appearance was trivial we wouldn't have the customization options that we do and we wouldn't have 100+ costumes sitting in other versions.

I can't believe they actually put the bugged hair styles in the shop and then they ninja "fixed" them...

It doesn't matter if they did it for the greater good, some people made their characters look the way they wanted, forcefully changing them is NOT ok.

5 hours ago, OkamiTsuchi said:

I honestly can't tell the difference between either picture. They both look stoned out of their gourde. So, it's no real loss there.

5 hours ago, Kitsuney said:

I did read all the pages and compared photos. I think this is a huge overreaction. 

"I can't relate to this issue, therefore it doesn't matter"

Okay, move along then. No one is asking you to understand or care.

Some of us spent a lot of time creating the "perfect" look for our character. If you can't understand that then why do you post here?

On 2/11/2016 at 7:25 PM, Dasom said:

OH MY GOD PLEASE HELP OMG. I DEMAND AN APPEARANCE COUPON I LOOK HIDEOUS T_T T_T I ALSO START MAKING THIS FACE WHEN IM IDLE

u3tXdtH.jpg

These are the changes that happened to my baby .-.

FirtMJa.jpg

PktUyds.jpg

s8ooiuY.jpg

Looks like failed plastic surgery to me..

I honestly think they look better after the change, but that doesn't matter. What matters is how you feel about your character.

I would be really upset if I put a lot of effort into creating a character I really like, only for it to get changed into something I completely dislike because a developer decided to alter one of the customization options.

I am sorry this has happened to players with this specific hairstyle, since it appears a lot of people who are affected by this really dislike the change.

I think NCsoft should be handing out appearance changers to those who are affected by the changes from this specific hairstyle.

Just keep contacting support about this issue and don't give up, I really wish everyone the best of luck.

On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 3:32 PM, Teisho said:

You're not comparing similar camera angles but the top and bottom picture still look different anyways.

they are not even the same race.... (one is gon one is jin lol)

I do not have before pictures but they do not look funny like others do

On 2/18/2016 at 8:53 PM, Ulgorn said:

Awww thanks for the laugh. This threat is full of funny people complaning about their virtual waifus

I'll be sure to point out the hilarity of you people whining about your virtual e-peens the next time you decide to whine about pvp balance.

Even though this DID NOT CHANGE ANYONE'S FACE - for real guys, they're all 100% exactly the same in regards to dimensions, they just look proportionally wider because they no longer have that super-long crown from the hair making them seem longer - they still need to send out appearance change vouchers for the simple reason that this altered people's characters without their consent; to make people pay money to fix something that NCSoft did would be extremely unprofessional and sleazy.

Archived