Dasom

WHAT HAPPENNED TO MY CHARACTER

Recommended Posts

Dasom   

still better than a "sorry it was supposed to be like this ok enjoy" !!

I hope they take notice of this but i doubt it too TT TT 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tsono   
1 minute ago, Dasom said:

still better than a "sorry it was supposed to be like this ok enjoy" !!

I hope they take notice of this but i doubt it too TT TT 

id rather them tell me to *cricket* off then bet around the bush.. that way i can decide if i want to waste $15 or wait 7 days to delete

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Free appearance alternation coupon for hairdo owner would be the only fair solution. But frankly, I highly doubt they'll do it. We are talking about ncsoft here, they are like school in summertime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dasom   
3 hours ago, Teshy said:

This is the response i got from support today
 

So, pretty much... Yeah no, you aint getting shit, go *cricket* urself.
 

may i ask on which section u guys submitted your support?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Teshy   
1 hour ago, Dasom said:

may i ask on which section u guys submitted your support?


Honestly don't remember what i picked. Does it matter tho?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
immef   

Esnpr0c.jpg

i cant deal with this ugly tard. ugh. she looks like shes about to start drooling. fk me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just went and checked the preset of my character in character creation, with that hair that i had saved and they completely changed the presets.... the head width is changed etc. >__> lolok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tsono   

This seems to be a lost cause. not enough ppl affected or care for them to find a solution.

Edited by Tsono

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dasom   

man.. i just wish the original was set to what it was supposed to look like at release. I had other options  other than this dumb bugged hair ._. makes me mad bc i was about to buy the valentines outfit but i look like a cricketing drug addict now. NCSOFT PLEASE NOTICE US FOR ONCE PLEASEEEEEEEE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yeon   

I just noticed this on my Gon. Fek, I want to change her looks, she looks like garbage now. Where's my alternation voucher? I will be pleased with a fix, too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Teisho   

You know, when I first glanced at this thread a couple days back, I couldn't see what's wrong.

 

I made an Assassin with this hairstyle but haven't started playing it yet so I never noticed this change.... until I actually decided to take a look at my Assassin again.

 

HOLY SHIT, they ruined my character's hair... Now I pretty much have to buy a character appearance voucher to fix it because I designed my character around the original version of the hair. Very friggin funny NCSoft....

 

This is ridiculous... I'm pissed now.

 

Edited by Teisho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kits   
4 hours ago, Teisho said:

You know, when I first glanced at this thread a couple days back, I couldn't see what's wrong.

 

I made an Assassin with this hairstyle but haven't started playing it yet so I never noticed this change.... until I actually decided to take a look at my Assassin again.

 

HOLY SHIT, they ruined my character's hair... Now I pretty much have to buy a character appearance voucher to fix it because I designed my character around the original version of the hair. Very friggin funny NCSoft....

 

This is ridiculous... I'm pissed now.

 

same

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dasom   
3 hours ago, pinkpiggy said:

i cant stop laughing, im sorry.  but those pics.

its ok this is what i get for enjoying blade and soul.

Guess who didn't buy the valentines bundle but pre-ordered Black Desert instead hahaha -.- man ncsoft u lost a customer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Teisho   

After checking back on this thread it seems like support ticket responses were edited out of people's posts for the reason that people aren't allowed to post support ticket information on the forums.

 

... But I don't see that anywhere in the Forums Code of Conduct? Or is there a different Code of Conduct that I'm not aware of? I really hope you don't mean to include responses about certain game issues as "real life information" since that doesn't really make any sense.

Edited by Teisho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Eckin   

It made everyone's face WIDER, and its cleary a bad job at coding (if this is supposed to be a fix) since changing the hairstyle with any helmet piece makes the face not-wide again.

 

If anything, the new hair is the bugged version

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Teisho   
4 hours ago, Puppy Pie said:

idk I use the hair and it's fine for me

579515bc-a83a-4c3e-8007-e59da506336b_zps

e0aaebee-cee7-4193-ad8b-5b259df8fc57_zps

 

You're not comparing similar camera angles but the top and bottom picture still look different anyways.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raiiban   

The change didn't seem to affect my character much, she does look a little more somber than before when her face is neutral. TC's character got hit pretty hard.

 

Before - After

IhTlfn0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dasom   

I'm constantly trying to keep my tickets alive but i'm exhausted of the vague replies i keep getting. They don't care anymore and i don't know what to do anymore heh cri. I was really expecting a fix in the recent updates but woohooo i guess not.

Anywho Gons, Lyns, and maybe some Jins (recent comparisons) look fine after the "fix" but personally Yuns look like ugly mushrooms.

Edited by Dasom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Dasom said:

I'm constantly trying to keep my tickets alive but i'm exhausted of the vague replies i keep getting. They don't care anymore and i don't know what to do anymore heh cri. I was really expecting a fix in the recent updates but woohooo i guess not.

Anywho Gons, Lyns, and maybe some Jins (recent comparisons) look fine after the "fix" but personally Yuns look like ugly mushrooms.

The least they can do is to give one character alteration ticket / char.

 

But that would mean losses on the profit line.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now