WHAT HAPPENNED TO MY CHARACTER

Dasom

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Dasom said:

still better than a "sorry it was supposed to be like this ok enjoy" !!

I hope they take notice of this but i doubt it too TT TT 

id rather them tell me to *cricket* off then bet around the bush.. that way i can decide if i want to waste $15 or wait 7 days to delete

man.. i just wish the original was set to what it was supposed to look like at release. I had other options  other than this dumb bugged hair ._. makes me mad bc i was about to buy the valentines outfit but i look like a cricketing drug addict now. NCSOFT PLEASE NOTICE US FOR ONCE PLEASEEEEEEEE

You know, when I first glanced at this thread a couple days back, I couldn't see what's wrong.

I made an Assassin with this hairstyle but haven't started playing it yet so I never noticed this change.... until I actually decided to take a look at my Assassin again.

HOLY SHIT, they ruined my character's hair... Now I pretty much have to buy a character appearance voucher to fix it because I designed my character around the original version of the hair. Very friggin funny NCSoft....

This is ridiculous... I'm pissed now.

4 hours ago, Teisho said:

You know, when I first glanced at this thread a couple days back, I couldn't see what's wrong.

I made an Assassin with this hairstyle but haven't started playing it yet so I never noticed this change.... until I actually decided to take a look at my Assassin again.

HOLY SHIT, they ruined my character's hair... Now I pretty much have to buy a character appearance voucher to fix it because I designed my character around the original version of the hair. Very friggin funny NCSoft....

This is ridiculous... I'm pissed now.

same

3 hours ago, pinkpiggy said:

i cant stop laughing, im sorry.  but those pics.

its ok this is what i get for enjoying blade and soul.

Guess who didn't buy the valentines bundle but pre-ordered Black Desert instead hahaha -.- man ncsoft u lost a customer

After checking back on this thread it seems like support ticket responses were edited out of people's posts for the reason that people aren't allowed to post support ticket information on the forums.

... But I don't see that anywhere in the Forums Code of Conduct? Or is there a different Code of Conduct that I'm not aware of? I really hope you don't mean to include responses about certain game issues as "real life information" since that doesn't really make any sense.

It made everyone's face WIDER, and its cleary a bad job at coding (if this is supposed to be a fix) since changing the hairstyle with any helmet piece makes the face not-wide again.

If anything, the new hair is the bugged version

I'm constantly trying to keep my tickets alive but i'm exhausted of the vague replies i keep getting. They don't care anymore and i don't know what to do anymore heh cri. I was really expecting a fix in the recent updates but woohooo i guess not.

Anywho Gons, Lyns, and maybe some Jins (recent comparisons) look fine after the "fix" but personally Yuns look like ugly mushrooms.

28 minutes ago, Dasom said:

I'm constantly trying to keep my tickets alive but i'm exhausted of the vague replies i keep getting. They don't care anymore and i don't know what to do anymore heh cri. I was really expecting a fix in the recent updates but woohooo i guess not.

Anywho Gons, Lyns, and maybe some Jins (recent comparisons) look fine after the "fix" but personally Yuns look like ugly mushrooms.

The least they can do is to give one character alteration ticket / char.

But that would mean losses on the profit line.

Archived