WHAT HAPPENNED TO MY CHARACTER

Dasom

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, GnatB said:

Interesting.  I looks like she got horizontally stretched.  Any chance your aspect ratio got switched to a 4:3 ratio even though you're on a widescreen monitor or something?

none of my settings got changed except for the notifications which was required on log in, when i equip a helmet ( deva helm, jianshi helm) i look exactly the same from the old pictures i took 

(before)

n3buXrE.jpg

(after)

e2jdt9z.jpg

Looks like they shortened the "forehead" of the hair. Cover the top of her head on the before picture with your thumb and see if she looks more like the after picture.

edit: Also wtf they changed "location" to "server" and I can't find a way to change it. The esteemed Michigan server, everyone. ;_;

20 minutes ago, Dasom said:

none of my settings got changed except for the notifications which was required on log in, when i equip a helmet ( deva helm, jianshi helm) i look exactly the same from the old pictures i took 

(before)

(after)

Interesting, sounds, (based on a similar post) that it's that particular hairstyle that's widening the face.

Definitely seems like a bug.

7 minutes ago, Vellica said:

Looks like they shortened the "forehead" of the hair. Cover the top of her head on the before picture with your thumb and see if she looks more like the after picture.

edit: Also wtf they changed "location" to "server" and I can't find a way to change it. The esteemed Michigan server, everyone. ;_;

this hairstlye is a cursee

LOL server: Michigan

6 minutes ago, tailstiger said:

your a boss at photoshop. all your 'after' shots have a different skin tone to your original shot. so you already paid for an altercation token to your trolling like a boss. my money is on the latter

troll attempt 10/10

i tried really hard on making a comparison so i went to the places i could remember .-. and also this game has great lighting effects so ya 

Have the same problem. It's the hairstyle that got bugged or w/e.
Already contacted support about it but no answer yet.
My character looks horrible  now. I cri. Please fix this or hand out appearance changers. Q_Q I dont want to play like this. 
xXpInJNQXJA.jpg

1 minute ago, Teshy said:

Have the same problem. It's the hairstyle that got bugged or w/e.
Already contacted support about it but no answer yet.
My character looks horrible  now. I cri. Please fix this or hand out appearance changers. Q_Q I dont want to play like this. 
xXpInJNQXJA.jpg

ugh this is what i was looking forrr, literally been playing with a mask or a deva helmet. I sent support aswell hoping for an update fix or an alteration ;(

Ok let me explain this before we keep getting more duplicated posts, because OP "Dason" already posted here First post but decided it was necesary to open a NEW thread on the matter...

Faces and skins tones DID NOT CHANGE. NOT EVEN A LITTLE BIT.

Now, this is what happened. That specif hair style was one of the new ones we got on release (along with the new hair colors) I liked it but I did not use it because the hair looked "wrong" you didn't need to have an eagle's eye to see that the hair was almost twice "longer" than normal, and making your head look like freaking 3 mts long. Now they fixed the hair to look normal, and hell i love it.

The problem is, the ppl that "based" their head/face on the old hair, most likely made the faces a bit "wider" to balance the head overall appearance, and now, with the fix, their faces "look" wider than normal

2 minutes ago, xSonatax said:

Ok let me explain this before we keep getting more duplicated posts, because OP "Dason" already posted here First post but decided it was necesary to open a NEW thread on the matter...

Now, this is what happened. That specif hair style was one of the new ones we got on release (along with the new hair colors) I liked it but I did not use it because the hair looked "wrong" you didn't need to have an eagle's eye to see that the hair was almost twice "longer" than normal, and making your head look like freaking 3 mts long. Now they fixed the hair to look normal, and hell i love it.

The problem is, the ppl that "based" their head/face on the old hair, most likely made the faces a bit "wider" to balance the head overall appearance, and now, with the fix, their faces "look" wider than normal

sorry i felt like making a new thread with more evidence would make my reason stronger.

Also if the hair remained how it was in the beginning, it should have stayed like that. Many players chose that hairstyle because of the way it looked, making changes in later updates doesnt make any sense at all. It's all in opinion. Sure you love it now but its not like you didn't like it before.

You are right as well, nothing changed but the hairstyle

5 minutes ago, xSonatax said:

So now people are forced to look like retards or spend $ because someone forgot to mention the hairstyle was bugged before and was going to be fixed?
Very nice. 

5 minutes ago, xSonatax said:

Yeah that hair style did have a pretty extreme "conehead" thing going on. That's why I never chose it. 

And I'm sorry but I literally laughed out loud at

2 hours ago, Dasom said:

I ALSO START MAKING THIS FACE WHEN IM IDLE

u3tXdtH.jpg

On the first page, there is a "sticky" about dupliacted posts that i think most ppl dont even bother in reading.

You don't need a new thread to get more evidence, you just need more ppl posting in the first one, not repeating threads.

The hair couldn't stayed like that because as I said, it was wrong from the beginning.. the base of the hair was extremely longer it didnt even look normal at all, I was gonna take screenshots to compare with the rest and send it but then I just got lazy and figured they will fix it anyways.

And they did..

Now all you can do is send a ticket explaining you based your character head on that hair style and "maybe" you'll get a voucher, but let me tell you, that you should have CHECKED the way your character look with diff hair styles after you were done making the face to make sure all the shapes were ok, you would have noticed your face was too wide then. Why checking with different hair styles? because we get many hats and adorments in game, that change the way the hair looks.

They fixed something that was wrong, and I'm sorry for all of you that "adapted" the face to go with the hair, but that's nobody's fault.

Archived