SevenSilentStars

Character face

Xiuyu   

I've noticed my boobs are smaller

And yes my face is also significantly different, like all of the makeup is gone

Edited by Xiuyu

Dasom   

FirtMJa.jpg

LIKE IM SUPER SAD RIGHT NOW WHAT HAPPENED?!! IS IT THE HAIR OMG.

Edited by Dasom
LABELED BEFORE AND AFTER WRONG

Nathriil   

huh well one of you labeled your before and afters wrong but it seems like they changed the shape of the top/crown of that hairstyle and tweaked the jawline.

I hope the more rounded look is the current one because it does look much better.

1 minute ago, Nathriil said:

huh well one of you labeled your before and afters wrong but it seems like they changed the shape of the top/crown of that hairstyle and tweaked the jawline.

I hope the more rounded look is the current one because it does look much better.

top one was before the patch if thats what u meant by more rounded

Dasom   
2 minutes ago, Nathriil said:

i edited mine bc it was wrong :x

Dasom   
1 minute ago, SevenSilentStars said:

well damn glad im not the only one but would be great if they gave us a coupon or something to fix this

i sent a support .-. i dont feel like a goddess anymore

Lyssa   

There is definitely something wrong with that same hairdo, it's the first thing that I noticed after logging on; it seems "rounder" and the top of the hair seems flat.... lol.

There isn't any difference with my character's face, however I noticed that my character's facial expression seems quite solemn in contrast to the occasional smiles during idle.

Other people have also clamed skin tone differences before and after the patch.....

Just now, Lyssa said:

There is definitely something wrong with that same hairdo, it's the first thing that I noticed after logging on; it seems "rounder" and the top of the hair seems flat.... lol.

There isn't any difference with my character's face, however I noticed that my character's facial expression seems quite solemn in contrast to the occasional smiles during idle.

Other people have also clamed skin tone differences before and after the patch.....

I'll have to say the hairdo definitely has less volume now lol and my charas jawline are less roundish. Eye shape is diff but its hard to tell

Haishao   

Seems like a perfect time to buy a character makeover :^)

Same have happened to my jin. Good thing I'm not really playing her.

My yun and lyn don't seem to be changed

Bahiti   

I personally haven't noticed any difference on my Jin. I checked screenshots from last week to now and she still looks the same to me.

Dasom   
13 minutes ago, Bahiti said:

I personally haven't noticed any difference on my Jin. I checked screenshots from last week to now and she still looks the same to me.

i believe its the hairstyle that changes the looks

Bahiti   
1 minute ago, Dasom said:

i believe its the hairstyle that changes the looks

It could be, since I don't use that hair, haha.

Tsono   

its that particular hair style that is causing the issue, i have 2 chars with this hair and booth look different, wider faces, eyes in different positions.. it looks really weird. 

1 minute ago, Tsono said:

its that particular hair style that is causing the issue, i have 2 chars with this hair and booth look different, wider faces, eyes in different positions.. it looks really weird. 

yeah so when they 'fixed' the hairstyle, it also messed with character settings that had that hairstyle (outside of what we can see on our slider i mean).

Artifact   
11 minutes ago, Zachariasz said:

Great job nctards, great job. What's next? Will you make all characters fat, than sell in item shop a 'fitness coupon'?

lol!