Character face

SevenSilentStars

huh well one of you labeled your before and afters wrong but it seems like they changed the shape of the top/crown of that hairstyle and tweaked the jawline.

I hope the more rounded look is the current one because it does look much better.

1 minute ago, Nathriil said:

huh well one of you labeled your before and afters wrong but it seems like they changed the shape of the top/crown of that hairstyle and tweaked the jawline.

I hope the more rounded look is the current one because it does look much better.

top one was before the patch if thats what u meant by more rounded

2 minutes ago, Nathriil said:

i edited mine bc it was wrong :x

There is definitely something wrong with that same hairdo, it's the first thing that I noticed after logging on; it seems "rounder" and the top of the hair seems flat.... lol.

There isn't any difference with my character's face, however I noticed that my character's facial expression seems quite solemn in contrast to the occasional smiles during idle.

Other people have also clamed skin tone differences before and after the patch.....

Just now, Lyssa said:

There is definitely something wrong with that same hairdo, it's the first thing that I noticed after logging on; it seems "rounder" and the top of the hair seems flat.... lol.

There isn't any difference with my character's face, however I noticed that my character's facial expression seems quite solemn in contrast to the occasional smiles during idle.

Other people have also clamed skin tone differences before and after the patch.....

I'll have to say the hairdo definitely has less volume now lol and my charas jawline are less roundish. Eye shape is diff but its hard to tell

1 minute ago, Tsono said:

its that particular hair style that is causing the issue, i have 2 chars with this hair and booth look different, wider faces, eyes in different positions.. it looks really weird. 

yeah so when they 'fixed' the hairstyle, it also messed with character settings that had that hairstyle (outside of what we can see on our slider i mean).

Archived