Forums

Mushin Tower 7F

Engo

13 hours ago, Civic26 said:

So I'm a FM and I have a serious problem with this boss. I watched a youtube video where fm kills this dude, but that player uses some sort of a block for that incoming charge. I have no idea what kind of skill that is (or is it even in our version of the client?). Can somebody advice on that because I have enough damage, I just can't survive for longer than a minute all those charges and combos. If I can't block that charge, I don't think it is even doable for me now.

I cleared Junghado (7F) for my wife last night on her Force Master. I will admit it was very difficult, especially given that I've never played a Force Master before so I didn't know what I was doing. I will tell you now, it's simply a matter of 100% knowing his attack animations/patterns. I made a 100% Ice build to get as much CC as I could and to heal myself. I don't know what all of you other Force Masters are using for a build.. but if I can do it with never having played Force Master before, I know you can.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As someone who did this for the first time yesterday and cleared it after about 16 tries (I'm a Blade Dancer), I will say to you guys, don't give up.

I know its frustrating to die over and over, but as Roxefeller mentioned, it gets much easier when you learn his attack patterns and animations. So bring some emergency repair tools and stick it out because even if you keep dying, eventually you will start to learn how to counter his attacks and what to do in certain situations and then you can beat him!

This is how I kill him on FM too, use a heavy frost build, keep moving and circling around him, Main thing try keep him frozen as much as possible, Fire skills are fine do more damage but allow him to run around, better using frost skills, they have less damage, but they heal you and keep the boss still, plenty use of back step too and dont stay too far away from him, within 10mtrs

I hit 45 on my forcemaster the day before this patch came out, I've cleared 7F 5 times today so I'm fairly sure more experienced force masters can do it too. I've noticed that the fight is really easy at all stages, you keep nuking him while moving around and react accordingly to his 4 attack moves:

When he says "Black Phoenix Sword, Roar of the Dragon!": Try to Frost Armor, Frost Sheath or use the the resist all damage for 6 seconds potion for the tower.

When he says "Black Tiger Sword, Claw of the Tiger!": You can try to mitigate some of the damage but it's not necessary, you'll also survive it easily if you just keep attacking with RMB into Tier 3 Stage 3 Frost Fury. 

When he says "Umbra Sword, Breath of the Turtle!": Place yourself away from the ice or evade it with Q or E. While he does this stuff you can usually easily get 2 frost fury moves off to get some hp back if you need.

When he says "Black Phoenix Sword, Wing of the Phoenix!": Move away slightly so the ranged attack doesn't land on top of you and then nuke him or regain some health with frost fury. 

The build I currently use: 

https://bnstree.com/FM?build=4501000255412564126533394312501138031106343002112022241221103126331237322431141012

Probably not the most optimal one since I'm new to the character, but it works for this fight.

Weapon used: Awakend Siren Bangle

Soul shield used: Mushin's Tower to get 46% crit and 38k hp. 

3 minutes ago, InTheShadows said:

oh my I get advice about 7f as well? I am bm. The only way now is spamming RMB LBM at Draw Stance but u know my fingers cant keep doing it long enough :P any other strategies?

Sadly all mmorpg's tend to be action/button spam now adays=/.

2 hours ago, stalkster said:

Awaken siren 10 + full tower soul shield(for hp/ 44% crit).

Lol ok, that explains a lot :)

I guess they just don't want people to be able to clear the tower right away...

But I'll keep trying... And even if I can't, at least I'll probably get that soul shield by then :p

I'd like to get awaken Siren stuff, but it costs so much...
I think the total estimated cost is close to 60 Gold lol

46 minutes ago, Kicker93 said:

Lol ok, that explains a lot :)

I guess they just don't want people to be able to clear the tower right away...

But I'll keep trying... And even if I can't, at least I'll probably get that soul shield by then :p

I'd like to get awaken Siren stuff, but it costs so much...
I think the total estimated cost is close to 60 Gold lol

Cleared it multiple times with only Awakened Infernal weapon and Awakened Infernal jewellery,  gear does help , but it is more about understanding how each fight works, I have experience in tower from CN servers , so although my gear may seem low, my experience made the difference,  also playing around with different skill builds for each floor will help alot, eg: floor 3 build more for AoE, Floor 7  build for more stuns and Knockdowns

I play as a blade dancer, and i'm completely stuck on what i'm supposed to do.

Every time i attempt the guy, it's the same chain that does me in:

The boss telegraphs a large attack centered on itself, before following up with what looks like a variation on Multistrike. This multistrike always results in getting me stunlocked and launched into the air for a combo that takes me from ~95 to 0 with no chance to defend, so avoiding it is imperative. However, he always pulls it three times in rapid succession, so what  am i supposed to do?

First time i generally defend with tempest that's specked for 5-hit defense.

Second i can avoid by using the attack bound to V three times.

After this he uses the ice traps before immediately moving into the third big attack.

How am i supposed to handle this third one? I can't stun him, so the parry just lets me avoid the first attack, other iframes are too short, getting me hit by the one or two last attacks.

Is it an enrage, wierd cooldowns on the boss, or do i just suck?

7 minutes ago, Arlogia said:

I play as a blade dancer, and i'm completely stuck on what i'm supposed to do.

Every time i attempt the guy, it's the same chain that does me in:

The boss telegraphs a large attack centered on itself, before following up with what looks like a variation on Multistrike. This multistrike always results in getting me stunlocked and launched into the air for a combo that takes me from ~95 to 0 with no chance to defend, so avoiding it is imperative. However, he always pulls it three times in rapid succession, so what  am i supposed to do?

First time i generally defend with tempest that's specked for 5-hit defense.

Second i can avoid by using the attack bound to V three times.

After this he uses the ice traps before immediately moving into the third big attack.

How am i supposed to handle this third one? I can't stun him, so the parry just lets me avoid the first attack, other iframes are too short, getting me hit by the one or two last attacks.

Is it an enrage, wierd cooldowns on the boss, or do i just suck?

Parrying any of the hits of his multislash will stun him and stop the rest of the attack.

Although, if he's using it in rapid succession as you say, my guess is you probably hit enrage timer.

43 minutes ago, Shinsetsu said:

Parrying any of the hits of his multislash will stun him and stop the rest of the attack.

Although, if he's using it in rapid succession as you say, my guess is you probably hit enrage timer.

hmmm this is what keeps getting me, the rapid.  I am focusing too much on CC though, so this is likely my downfall.  The fight is so easy then all of the sudden he chains this attack on me and 2 or 3 ice armor later i am out of cool downs and then dead.  I will not CC as much earlier in the fight ( using phantom and holding him for 5.5 seconds before I toss him and spam windstorm burst )  That should shave off plenty of time to easily be under 5 minutes for me.  I never even noticed the timer under his name last night :/  

45 minutes ago, Shinsetsu said:

Nope, parrying him does nothing, he just keeps going.

Archived