Mushin Tower 7F

Engo

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Nocte said:

Boss would be decent challenge, but it's no contest when you can't restealth, instant death. Bosses that teach nothing, bug,  and instant kill players are always fun! They keep players playing, right?

Learn to play your class in every situation not just from safety of stealth.

@Lahabrea Ah! I understand now, instead of using my class mechanic I should learn to fight a 1 shotting boss using....my...non-class....mechanics....

The learn to play in that comment was just icing on the cake troll :p

7 minutes ago, Nocte said:

@Lahabrea Ah! I understand now, instead of using my class mechanic I should learn to fight a 1 shotting boss using....my...non-class....mechanics....

The learn to play in that comment was just icing on the cake troll :p

Can't win him and you are playing as assassing?
Pathetic.

Some really stupid trolls wandering into this thread. So I gave this a try for a little while today and as blade master in current patch I feel like either I can fight him forever (even when he enrages) without dying, but don't do anywhere near enough DPS (Get him to maybe 50ish% spamming pierce and such) or I can burn him, but I eat damage like candy and flop over dead in half his combos anyway. Was just wondering if any other blade masters have any tips other than 'get better gear' since I'm already working on that. Did some swooping and whooping with Qs and Es but I just need more damage and less time spent hiding in block without dying, I think. It also probably doesn't help that I'm 103% accuracy, as I saw that post earlier in the thread.

Edit: Also seen several assassin posts about him bugging out. Even if there IS a way to beat him as assassin that doesn't rely on the skills he bugs out against, that really doesn't excuse a buggy content release boss cap anyway, Lahabrea.

1 minute ago, EbonYxi said:

Some really stupid trolls wandering into this thread. So I gave this a try for a little while today and as blade master in current patch I feel like either I can fight him forever (even when he enrages) without dying, but don't do anywhere near enough DPS (Get him to maybe 50ish% spamming pierce and such) or I can burn him, but I eat damage like candy and flop over dead in half his combos anyway. Was just wondering if any other blade masters have any tips other than 'get better gear' since I'm already working on that. Did some swooping and whooping with Qs and Es but I just need more damage and less time spent hiding in block without dying, I think. It also probably doesn't help that I'm 103% accuracy, as I saw that post earlier in the thread.

You are hiding too much in block. You need block ONLY just to perfect parry a second the moment he attacks. There is no need to stand long with your sword risen.
Try to dish out as much DPS as you can. Use Valdo for activation speed, use your sword stances, use batto for more damage on stunned enemies (after shoulder tackle) air toss him and so on. It's not about surviving his combos as much as about staggering him with perfect block and evading pose stance with chi burst.

5 minutes ago, EbonYxi said:

Also seen several assassin posts about him bugging out. Even if there IS a way to beat him as assassin that doesn't rely on the skills he bugs out against, that really doesn't excuse a buggy content release boss cap anyway, Lahabrea.

If by bugging out they mean he attack even when you are in stealth that's actually not bugging out but part of his fight. This fight teach you how to counter every situation in the game not depending on your "slacking" mechanics. You either give it all or die trying.

..Hmm. So if my ms isn't spot on, I'm pretty much boned, eh. I see what you mean about the rest, but damned if parry feels like it triggers right when I use it. I'll play with the training dummy later and see if I can't puzzle it out. Thanks for the tips. ...Some of those names you used I'mma just... uh... puzzle out in english, but I'm sure I'll figure it out.

1 minute ago, EbonYxi said:

..Hmm. So if my ms isn't spot on, I'm pretty much boned, eh. I see what you mean about the rest, but damned if parry feels like it triggers right when I use it. I'll play with the training dummy later and see if I can't puzzle it out. Thanks for the tips. ...Some of those names you used I'mma just... uh... puzzle out in english, but I'm sure I'll figure it out.

Oh yeah the joy of bastari... Ehm.. Westernization...
Valdo - LBM skill when you are in Batto stance (after Q or 4 or SS)
Batto - skill on 4 when during usual stance.
Shoulder Tackle - C

Will do a run as Summoner with -no cat-, Will upload when done. It's a weapon thing most likely, should be using true profane or better imo. You want to DPS not play supper defense.

Kinda tired of the summoner hate, ya we do have a cat that can tank (70% of the time now after patch). But saying summoner is easy etc is kinda annoying all classes has good and bad players.

3 minutes ago, Sinchew said:

Now try this as FM u'll see the pain

I don't see the problem as FM. I've killed him twice now on mine, the first time (yday) I struggled coz it was new for me but today I killed him on first attempt. All you need to do is use the right counter at the right time, and well we got Frost Fury which heals for days which is really strong whenever he does his ranged attack. 

New end game content, dont try or expect to kill it on the first day of release, that would just make it pointless, When this content came out on CN (China) servers, which I have played for 4 years and was pretty well geared it took, me at 2 days of runs to finally kill Hado on my FM, I was getting so frustrated, tabbing out watching Youtube video's reading guides and that just made it worse. I was getting him so far down in HP then just mashing buttons through shear panic.

I kept walking away from my PC and trying to calm down and relax, eventually I killed it from just trying to stay calm, , followed with a run with my BM, think I died 3 or 4 times but killed it in first run and Summoner one shot it, after that killed it every time., This was on CN servers too were lvl 45 content was far harder than the content we have, over there it was 'real' end game, there was no level 50 patch even thought of then.

Any ways back to our version, I knew the fights, all I was worried about was the balance with our current weapons, would they be enough ?  I went in yesterday with my Summoner, equipped with Awakened Infernal staff ( which is basically a lvl 36 evolve) and Awakened Infernal jewellery, basic Siren belt,  Blue Bracelet,  My 'best ' gear was probably my soul shields, Full purple E-Fleet (PoH) set infused with crit.  

Cleared all floors 4 times in a row, no deaths, no problems with my gear, so Profane is more than enough for this content, one thing you will have to do is play around with different skills,  Like floor 3 is better with a AOE build, , floor 7 is best with plenty knockdowns and stuns, Yes JungHade is damn frustrating but he is not un killable

Archived