Mushin Tower 7F

Engo

Im not sure if this is me or just the game but as im fighting Junghado I seem to be doing very well but once a certain amount of time passes or he gets below 30% HP he starts doing this one move and it has like a 100% invincibility frame and he spams it repeatedly until im out of cooldowns and have no means of counter playing it. Anyone else have this problem? Maybe it's the game's way of saying my damage is too low and I'm taking too long trying to kill him?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Intersolar said:

he has enrage timer o_O,never knew:D

Yep. You have 5 minutes to kill him.

As BM you can then just Block his charge attack and then run slowly to the stairs at the beginning of the room. This will reset the fight without you dying. Happens 2 times to me ^^

So I'm a FM and I have a serious problem with this boss. I watched a youtube video where fm kills this dude, but that player uses some sort of a block for that incoming charge. I have no idea what kind of skill that is (or is it even in our version of the client?). Can somebody advice on that because I have enough damage, I just can't survive for longer than a minute all those charges and combos. If I can't block that charge, I don't think it is even doable for me now.

Just now, Civic26 said:

So I'm a FM and I have a serious problem with this boss. I watched a youtube video where fm kills this dude, but that player uses some sort of a block for that incoming charge. I have no idea what kind of skill that is (or is it even in our version of the client?). Can somebody advice on that because I have enough damage, I just can't survive for longer than a minute all those charges and combos. If I can't block that charge, I don't think it is even doable for me now.

I can't do it either but the two shield moves I know of is ice shield and frost sheath. Mind linking the video so I can see?

Well seems like a good advice but unfortunately I just can't time this right. The latency in this game is just way too high in dungeons to manage the F avoids and possible Impact on a 200ms long charge... (I will never understand why in this game I have 150ms latency when in Wildstar I have 30ms and those two are probably in the same datacenter.)

38 minutes ago, Civic26 said:

Well seems like a good advice but unfortunately I just can't time this right. The latency in this game is just way too high in dungeons to manage the F avoids and possible Impact on a 200ms long charge... (I will never understand why in this game I have 150ms latency when in Wildstar I have 30ms and those two are probably in the same datacenter.)

Yeah I have some FPS drops in game too even with my big gaming computer.

I've just been practicing my rotation with the FPS drop and I've been getting a bit better

Is this boss fight even possible without Siren stuff?

I learned all of his patterns in the training room, I hit him with everything I've got at every possible occasion, and yet, around 30%, the timer reaches 0... and I play KFM!

Why such a short time limit? Why forbid this fight to the players who aren't overstuffed? This makes no sense. They had absolutely no reason to do that.

Plus, I have ridiculously high ping during boss fights for some reason. It's easily higher than 1000ms. Even Mario Kart 8 on worldwide servers doesn't lag that much, and that's saying something.

I'm a game developer, but I'd rather go through waterboarding than having to fix the monstrous mess their netcode must be... 

18 minutes ago, Kicker93 said:

Is this boss fight even possible without Siren stuff?

I learned all of his patterns in the training room, I hit him with everything I've got at every possible occasion, and yet, around 30%, the timer reaches 0... and I play KFM!

Why such a short time limit? Why forbid this fight to the players who aren't overstuffed? This makes no sense. They had absolutely no reason to do that.

Plus, I have ridiculously high ping during boss fights for some reason. It's easily higher than 1000ms. Even Mario Kart 8 on worldwide servers doesn't lag that much, and that's saying something.

I'm a game developer, but I'd rather go through waterboarding than having to fix the monstrous mess their netcode must be... 

Cleared all 7 floors 4 times, no deaths tonight only equipped with awakened infernal weapon and jewellery, so yes its possible, although I do have previous experience on CN (China) servers which were way harder than we have.

If you think timer is 'short' on this boss wait until floors 8 come, first boss is a pure dps race.

Never done this fight on a KFM but BM its all about keeping him either knocked down or stuned and for FM spec more into frost and keep him frozen.

Another thing alot of players overlook, how much Accuracy have you got, you should have 105% min for this boss. it does make a diference

17 minutes ago, Elvenmad said:

Cleared all 7 floors 4 times, no deaths tonight only equipped with awakened infernal weapon and jewellery, so yes its possible, although I do have previous experience on CN (China) servers which were way harder than we have.

If you think timer is 'short' on this boss wait until floors 8 come, first boss is a pure dps race.

Never done this fight on a KFM but BM its all about keeping him either knocked down or stuned and for FM spec more into frost and keep him frozen

I'm trying to do that, but my character always takes forever to start hitting the boss once it's CCed... It's like I'm not even playing my character, but instead I'm behind him and ask him politely to do what I say... Anyway, this "DPS race" thing ruins everything. This is a terrible idea that only makes the game more frustrating. Unless that's what they want.
I make free-to-play games, too. Sometimes, we deliberately frustrate the players in order to make them pay for content. It's probably what they had in mind here...

I have something like 110% accuracy. I've never seen the boss evade any of my moves, except when it's invincible.

I'm mashing the buttons and my character just stays there, not doing anything...

After some sleep, I think I know what I have to do.

I used a PvP build, with lots of CC moves, but I think that's what makes me lose so much time.

CCs are good for when you can't predict your opponent's moves. You keep him from moving so you can focus on DPS.

But the thing is, when you make a KFM build, you have to sacrifice some DPS in order to get all those CC moves.

And I can already predict all of Junghado's moves, so I don't really need to CC him after all...

I'm also going to stop using air combos. They are powerful, but they take a lot of time, and probably have a poor DPS overall.

Yeah, that's what I'm going to do: no more CC moves, no more air combos, and sheer DPS...

This boss has buffed hp from every video I've seen of the 7th floor, reason he's so hard is he has DOUBLE the amount of hp. This way NCSoft can put him back to normal and claim they are "tuning" him so the playerbase feels like something is actually done.

1 hour ago, Sinchew said:

The summoner talks boyz

Aww, is someone salty? Here, have a cupcake kiddo ;)

Summoners got pretty awesome nerfs. The taunt doesn't work and the healing is reduced. I reckon you guys are just horrible at this game :)

Wow, that changes everything! Sum is not broken anymore because of 2 small nerfs lol

You guys play in easy mode and don't even realize it.

I think sums shouldn't be allowed to post unless they have a reroll with a harder class, like BM, KFM, or even sin...

Archived