I need to know if Summoner tank nerf was intentional.

LittleBubbles

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well how come on Korean and Cn servers the taunt still works for a full 8 seconds and also how come tooltips were not changed ?, OH and nothing in patch notes either. there were changes to Summoners in the last level 50 balance patch December for Korea which is 'supposed' to be a version of the patch we had, NCwest have clearly stated this, but on Korean servers the both DnB and Cat taunt still work different to  ours., losing faith fast in our version the devs dont seem to know what they are doing at all, one minute they say we will be doing this and next minute we get something completely different. While there apparent goal is to get us equal to other versions so we can join them in world rankings, while at this rate that is NEVER going to happen when we very clearly dont even have the same skills.

I play Asian servers too and these Summoner skills we have work completely different over there, they actually work like they are supposed to and has the Tool tips say they do,

And to make it even worse there are posts on the forums with ticket replys from devs' clearly stating it is a BUG and they know about the issue and are currently working on fixing it,  SO who is Lying ???? and what are they actually working on if this was intended ??? Wow I know player communication is near non existent but its quite clear communication between the devs is the same too.

20 minutes ago, dragoaskani said:

Elvenmad this change was made to KR and CN also. The devs just didnt put it in the notes they sent to ncwest. Thats what made them think it was a bug.

OK but that does not explain when I log my summoner on CN servers which I have played for 4 years and still do , just thought I'd try this version, Taunt works as it should, it taunts every second for 8 secs and has 12 sec CD, here it taunts 'sometimes' and very rarely for full 8 secs. and there is nothing in the KR or CN patch notes to say taunt duration has been changed.

39 minutes ago, Elvenmad said:

OK but that does not explain when I log my summoner on CN servers which I have played for 4 years and still do , just thought I'd try this version, Taunt works as it should, it taunts every second for 8 secs and has 12 sec CD, here it taunts 'sometimes' and very rarely for full 8 secs. and there is nothing in the KR or CN patch notes to say taunt duration has been changed.

Odd, I dont have athat problem, mine seems to hold threat the full 8 seconds and then snap they are after me.

Elvenmad, it's because believe it or not ... they actually know how to play the Summoner ;)

Again I have no problems with maintaining the aggro and keep the boss off me. The taunt lasts exactly 8 seconds, when that boss will then taunt to me ... and guess what you have .... wait for it .... are you ready?

up to 3 skills to use, within the remaining 4 seconds to:

1) not get hit

2) not get hit

3) root the boss/mob(s) in place

And then you hit Q again ... SHOCK HORROR!!

I really don't understand how people have such a hard time, playing one of the easiest classes in the game.

5 hours ago, DoowieEU said:

Elvenmad, it's because believe it or not ... they actually know how to play the Summoner ;)

LOL really, I have mained Summoner on CN servers for 4 years and still do,and cleared everything plus also 2 years or RU servers,  this version it is working differently, it is not working the same.

I have no problems in playing the class here or on CN , these so called intentional changes are not a problem for me, but it is still fact they work different on other versions.

But hey ho, now they have officially decided it was intentional, its one more problem they dont have to bother with,  maybe they should be taking more time to understand what they are doing before officially stating one thing one week , then the following week do that exact opposite, even on their live stream  clearly stating we are following the KR patch notes and ONLY those because they are the original game, now were are getting content from CN andf JP versions too LOL

I think maybe it has to do with my dmg being low but I haven't notice much dif for the cat taunt it still holds the boss for 8 seconds for me but I must state it does not hold mob wave for 8 seconds any more cos once I crit on super sunflower twice they come after me regardless XD but the boss doesn't, not sure if its a bug or w/e since I nvr read mmo patch notes except for lol.

Archived