Sign in to follow this  
Bercoulli

SystemErr (300: Server Authentication Failure)

MacThane   

I'm also having the Err: 200 Account Authentification failure. Surely if so many people have this issue simultaneously, there must be a server-side problem. I'm playing with 2 people in the same house, is anyone else in that position? Let's try to establish a pattern if possible.

Cirilla   

Really getting sick and tired of this shit in europe. Every week several days the same *cricket*ing issue - not working at all ... 

1 minute ago, Asevfn said:

Same problem here.. whats up with the error =/? i just created my character today lol

Ok guys is his fault. lol

btw same issue here 

Asevfn   
2 minutes ago, kanenas1640 said:

Ok guys is his fault. lol

btw same issue here 

oh well then..

MUHAHAHAHAHA.. You all cant play !!!!!

Edited by Asevfn

Psyvanna   

It might help NCSoft if they had a seperate server with a status read so the forums don't get flooded with people wondering WTH..... :)

But yeah, same error here, multiple tries. Why is it B&S gives me grief when I try to get a friend to play with me -.-

Edited by Psyvanna

Nadojica   

Relax guys soon server will come back or they will say something about our problem... its impossible to ban that much acc with no reason so chill out and w8... :D

alveil   

I got error 200 and 300 randomly. If your IP changed by DHCP or other cause, you may get SystemErr 200. In my case, just relogin, check your e-mail for a verification number, enter those number. I'm still not sure about SystemErr 300, it probably caused by over crowded server, since I always get it after clicking Connect on character selection screen