Did assassins perma stealth build got nerfed or am I wrong?

lewl

So I logged in today on my lunch break to download new patch and it made all my skills reset. Now that I pretty much did same build that I had before where I can stealth and LB, RB, F while invisible, now I seems to only able to back stab. Also seems like skills got changed a bit, I haven't taken much look at it but just wanted to see if anyone else noticed it.

I'll check soon as the patch finishes downloading, but I don't think stealth builds got nerfed, considering the entire class revolves around stealth and crits... idk tho. When I played the Chinese version like 2 years ago it was about the same, but I think that might have been behind what we have now.

Ya i belive they nerfed it, but you can still do it if you change the point from dark strike tier 2 move 3; to dark strike tier 2 move 1. Im not any expert on sin, but with that change of point I can keep up with the focus and keep doing what I did before 

On 2/11/2016 at 7:41 PM, lewl said:

I was not able to use my LB (Mist Slash) when in stealth it just didn't show up same as my F Lightning Crash, IDK maybe I used wrong build, I was in hurry :)

I.. I... what?

You're never able to mist slash in stealth. It requires decoy stance and always has.

The RMB>LMB combo is the non-stealth combo when an enemy has 5 poison stacks or is stunned/grabbed.

Stealth is RMB>F with 4 being used anytime it's off CD.

F you want to be T2S3 for Lightning Pierce and 4 you want to be T3S3 Lighting Rend.

Just to clarify some stealth building for anyone who doesn't get it so far:

The only LMB you can use in stealth is Spinal Tap, and unless you throw 4 points into maxing it out, it returns you to decoy stance. Otherwise, you remain in stealth and still get the stun.

For F, it's recommended to spec into T2S3 for Lightning Pierce as it can be used during stealth, and is a main source of damage, although it takes a lot of focus.

For 4, you should go for T3S3 Lightning Rod as soon as you can.

For 1, I go for Shadow Drain because it's really good for replenishing focus.

For 2, I have time bomb on T1S1 for the daze.

For 3, I went for T3S1 of Swiftstep for another stealth and a blind.

That's not my entire build, that's just the stuff that I have for use while in stealth.

If we talk about PvE
stealth combo is pretty simple.

4(5stack poison) + 1+RB/F/4spam+1+LB+RB/F/4spam+SS+1+Z+RB/F/4spam+1+LB+RB/F/4spam+SS+1+X+RB/F/4spam+1+LB+RB/F/4spam. Repeat.

Other than that use Poison Bomb 4 on Cooldown after SS for 5 stacks (non-stealth ofc). You can use it within a small window and still use 1 to restealth.

Use 4 on Cooldown.

Use Q to Iframe and restealth if attacked.

Usee SS+1 while 0.5 sec stealth are remaining for maximum uptime on the boss.

Hello guys, I recently started to play the perma stealth build to do the blackram daily quests faster and easier :) (did not tried it on mushin tower yet). However i got a few problems trying to mantain stealth constantly, after i've used my shadow drain and swift step. Can you give me an update of the rotation please? with the changes (if they are any) from the last patch. Kind regards

Hey Guys, Sin Veteran Here, Ill link a build that most Sins use for PvE, Known as the Infinite Stealth build. https://bnstree.com/AS?build=450100000341034230194100841111230054119921012331423300623016310182100931

You're rotations would be as such, 4 + 1>Rmb + F>1>Rmb + F>3>Rmb + F>SS + 4 + 1

Notice* Use your 4 in stealth when up, if you mess up or run out of poison for your Shadow Drain, use X in stealth as it will put 1 stack of poison on enemy.

Heres a good video (Not Mine) 

• 2 months later...
On 2/12/2016 at 11:17 AM, DankDuck1 said:

Just to clarify some stealth building for anyone who doesn't get it so far:

The only LMB you can use in stealth is Spinal Tap, and unless you throw 4 points into maxing it out, it returns you to decoy stance. Otherwise, you remain in stealth and still get the stun.

For F, it's recommended to spec into T2S3 for Lightning Pierce as it can be used during stealth, and is a main source of damage, although it takes a lot of focus.

For 4, you should go for T3S3 Lightning Rod as soon as you can.

For 1, I go for Shadow Drain because it's really good for replenishing focus.

For 2, I have time bomb on T1S1 for the daze.

For 3, I went for T3S1 of Swiftstep for another stealth and a blind.

That's not my entire build, that's just the stuff that I have for use while in stealth.

Swift Step in 3 that activates stealth? What skill is that? I've been seeing people mention swiststep/3 as a way to go into stealth, but I have no idea what that is. The only skill named Swiftstep is in F, and it does not activate stealth.

48 minutes ago, Alter said:

Swift Step in 3 that activates stealth? What skill is that? I've been seeing people mention swiststep/3 as a way to go into stealth, but I have no idea what that is. The only skill named Swiftstep is in F, and it does not activate stealth.

3 in stealth was originally called Swiftstep and shared the exact same name as the F skill, it got renamed to Bolt Strike. How it works is that Bolt Strike kicks you out of stealth, but if you put 2 points into it puts you back into stealth.

• 2 months later...

This permanent invis skill for assassin is ridiculously annoying when comes to pvp was bad enough now on pve a group of 6 doing dungeon... 5 died 1 assassin finish the job lol... super imbalance game by NCSOFT... The boss just stood there and get hit continuously until end

Archived