Anyone beat Jungshado?

DeadZeus

On 16.2.2016 at 10:36 AM, Bartas said:

Any suggestions for skills?

Lightning rod the right tree for the stun, five point strike the left one, 2 points for the daze (to hold him in my bladecall, so he gets the full dmg)

second block tree and try to time right to stun him always into pierce (do this when you wait for your bladecall cooldowns)

For me it feels actually that it is very important for BM that he stays the full duration in your bladecall, so make sure you can handle that first. Then comes the part where you wait for your bladecall cooldowns (to *cricket* him again). in that state you can block and pierce the shit out of him, with the right timing he will be perma stunned because of the skilltree of your block. and then again the bladecall combo. the rest is just learning the boss, the right timings. knowing when you can deal dmg and facetank dmg.

i realized that i spended to much time with blocking because i were feared to die. thats the wrong way, learn the timings and finish him! :)

sry again for my bad englando and the late awnser ^^

good luck :D

On 15/2/2016 at 7:57 AM, Tiamay said:

Not my video but it really helped me out to learn his moves. 

That look totally impossible to do with 150-250 ping...and the server are very unstable right now for those outside US, i have no lag in other games, but here in BnS, for some reason my skills sometimes have delays, and others are instant, so i cant really do that kind of plays correctly, in fact, i cant do the Ani-cancel because the server think that my right click is still on CD so is not avaible for use for about 0.5 or 1 second, and thats enough time for disable my ani-cancel...i want this game to be Client side so badly Y.Y, i didnt had issues with ani-cancels in raiderz since it was client side...

Thanks for all the tips, really helpfull. At least now with proper skill tree and learning the boss mechanic I don't get raped at all. In fact, I easily get him down to 25% before enrage timer kicks in. 

My real problem is the very high ping which causes a lot of missed clicks/hits/skill delay. While defending is relatively easy with high ping spamming skills -> damage is not. From what I see in those videos people hit him twice as much as I can in the same time frame. I think the only solution for me is to upgrade my gear/stats even further to the point I can compensate for slow hit rate. Still, it may be a solution for F7 but later content may be unpassable for ppl with high ping.

Get full BSH bopae and infuse it with the green bopae off trash in poh24 (gives 27 to 70 something crit for 6 dust and 6s).

You can also try using the crit damage ring off one of the secret bosses in bsh24. It gives 15% crit damage for losing 5% crit chance of your normal ring. That gave me the small extra damage boost I needed to beat him when I only had True Profane without Attack Power gem (and I play at around 250-300ms ping).

I had 30% crit chance and 188% crit damage with that setup.

Also, I never knock him up (DPS loss) and I ignore the ice on the ground so I can just keep wailing at him. I don't get hit pretty much by anything so I can afford to just eat the ice.

One last thing to mention, I go ham on pull and ignore most of his atacks. When he goes into draw stance starting like 80% HP the dps windows are smaller, so I use the first phase to deal damage as fast as possible. That time adds up.

There are a few more specific things I do, but you should try to find your own tricks too ;)

Weird, I have 45% crit chance and 204% crit damage and still I feel as if I could hit him twice as much and I do now. 

I was watching tons of vids and I clearly can see that people hit him much faster with any skill (I know some skills can be specced to increase hit rate but this is not the case). 

Anyway, yesterday I tried it once for lulz and, surprisingly, got him to 5% before enrage timer kicked in so maybe there is hope. For sure during my first tries I had wrong skill rotation and used unneccessary sklills like knock up which decreased my overall DPS.

If you can't beat him with those stats you may be doing something terribly wrong. Unless your ping is like 500ms, in which case I could understand.

Are you using the parry block? (Stuns when you block during the first 0.5 seconds of your block and allows to use the good Cyclone (15 chi over 5 seconds, 6 sec CD)). What I do is I parry each one of his attacks and land 2 pierces between each (more pierces if its the second Flicker in phase 2 or third Flicker in phase 3), then a break his guard with Boot, land 2 pierces, parry the C, land 2 pierces, parry the Flash Step, and this is very important, Cyclone -> C -> 4 -> LB/RB -> 2 (I have it specced to extend CC for 2 seconds) and go ham with LB/RB (use Flash Step too, if it crits its massive damage if specced for quick use, the single target one sucks) and the massive chi regen. When he recovers from the Daze he has to go into his slow frontal attack, so there is a loooot of timw to DPS. Plus, if you bring him down to the HP that causes him to use the ice, then its even more time to just DPS.

In between all this, when Blade Call comes off CD I wait till he finishes his pattern with the slow attack, it makes him jump back, I retreat a bit as well so he uses his ranged attack. This gives more than enough time to land the whole Blade Call. You use it and go in, use everything and by the time you need to interrupt his defense the Flock of Blades should have ended, allowing the use of Boot again.

Of course, how many attacks you land in between each parry depends on your ping. If I had NA ping I would be able to land 4 or 5 intead of only 2.

Got 3 classes at lv45 and doing Jungshado with all of them daily.

BM is only one i can reliably 1shot him while for example it's huge struggle versus timer with similiar geared (crit 2,5% lower) kfm. BD is neutral

Profane with infernal accesories on all these chars while I still try figure to which i buy siren.

Usually got like 30sec left on timer depending if he starts spam that annoying air combo which gives him iframes for long timein the end. Like use immeadetly 5sec later after previous one.

Do not overuse air combo. I usuall only air combo when that 45sec cd aerial is off cd.

I have tried downing him with both flame and lightning builds. Overall they score me around same clear time

Thank you ncsoft.. For forcing me  to leave game. BM is just poor character.

Naive, so naive

On 19.2.2016 at 2:46 PM, Bartas said:

Weird, I have 45% crit chance and 204% crit damage and still I feel as if I could hit him twice as much and I do now. 

I was watching tons of vids and I clearly can see that people hit him much faster with any skill (I know some skills can be specced to increase hit rate but this is not the case). 

Anyway, yesterday I tried it once for lulz and, surprisingly, got him to 5% before enrage timer kicked in so maybe there is hope. For sure during my first tries I had wrong skill rotation and used unneccessary sklills like knock up which decreased my overall DPS.

Just keep going. Try try try and try again. When I had my first victory over him, i had a 3-4 hour session were I had him multi. times on 2% !!!!!! Keep pushin' forward :)

Do not flip him, thats the best advice I can give you. Takes too much time and not alot of damage.

And being blade masters, its shitty for us but we need stronger weapons compared to the other class... I couldnt defeat junghado with my siren weapons AT ALL (never died, just never enough damage). Beating him requires pirate weapon (or awakened weapon) + siren or pirate accessories, with possibly blood shade harbor full critical build. Thats how I can beat him now.

1 hour ago, Dreamer0526 said:

Do not flip him, thats the best advice I can give you. Takes too much time and not alot of damage.

And being blade masters, its shitty for us but we need stronger weapons compared to the other class... I couldnt defeat junghado with my siren weapons AT ALL (never died, just never enough damage). Beating him requires pirate weapon (or awakened weapon) + siren or pirate accessories, with possibly blood shade harbor full critical build. Thats how I can beat him now.

MEANWHILE IN SKILLED PLAYER LAND...

oa7COMO.jpg

0K7KlKy.jpg

58 minutes ago, HeavensValkyrie said:

http://www.twitch.tv/heavensvalkyrie/v/46990530

Honestly the key to this fight is to skill up all stuns and dazes and the most important skill for your dps is flicker on tier 3 move 2 (the one that has super quick strikes). I did this with a true siren weapon with a ton of leftover time before his rage timer.

There are many ways to go about it. The general rule though is: "apply cc, don't get passive, make sure blade call lands".

I beat him all of the time but I am sitting on 50% crit with 190% crit dmg. 406 ap with an awakened pirate sword. The trick that finally helped me before I was decked out was switching every ability I had to do some form of CC. Knockdown from kick and the blade toss is pretty quick. Making the tab and c last 3 seconds helps. Having flicker stun every 45 seconds also is good for random stuns. I just used the blocked when I had to and used CC right after. Heal and use invuln pots as needed.

Lol at the guy saying you need pirate to beat junghado, wtf man xD

I beat him with true profane, infernal stage 10 accs first time. Now with true siren and infernal accs I beat him with 1:20 min left.

Edit : too lazy to make a video, but this is how I begin the fight :

Blade Call -> Rush (not raid which is draw stance) -> anklebiter -> lightning draw -> damage with flicker/honed slash -> C (forgot it's name, specced for daze) -> damage with flicker/honed slash -> lunar slash (specced for daze) -> more damage. At this point you finish your starting burst, but you can continue to play junghado with Kick specced for knockdown and anklebiter and deal damage in between, also with parries. Repeat first combo during fight (except rush cause you don't need if you're close to him).

11 hours ago, asuramaruuu said:

Nice, but I doubt many people have that kind of gear (not to mention skillbook). Still fun to watch tho I bet with that gear one could beat him with his eyes closed and using only LMB attack :D

On 2/19/2016 at 10:01 AM, AndresLionheart said:

Are you using the parry block? (Stuns when you block during the first 0.5 seconds of your block and allows to use the good Cyclone (15 chi over 5 seconds, 6 sec CD)).

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOooooooo 

I was wondering why my *cricket* cyclone didnt proc often. I didn't know I had to block in the beginning of my block stance time.  OOoOOooOooOOooOoo.

Well THAT might be the single most helpful comment I needed, thank you sir!  I was at 12% yesterday without knowing that, now I should down it easily.

I first killed him when I had around 360 attack power and 40% crit, maybe towards 370 ap. You can straight up tank his attacks at the first phase before he starts using his counter so go ham and take full advantage of your chi regen abilities - cyclone, blade call, maybe sundering sword. Then you can use windows to dps hard like downing him (he falls again if you keep hitting him as he gets up) and when he charges that red frontal aoe after he counters. You really don't need to cc him as much as some people do - I did it in full pve spec. This was before I even got Awakened Siren weapon too.

Getting even a crappy +15 ap diamond helped enormously.

On 3.03.2016 at 8:47 PM, Yesma said:

I first killed him when I had around 360 attack power and 40% crit, maybe towards 370 ap. You can straight up tank his attacks at the first phase before he starts using his counter so go ham and take full advantage of your chi regen abilities - cyclone, blade call, maybe sundering sword. Then you can use windows to dps hard like downing him (he falls again if you keep hitting him as he gets up) and when he charges that red frontal aoe after he counters. You really don't need to cc him as much as some people do - I did it in full pve spec. This was before I even got Awakened Siren weapon too.

Getting even a crappy +15 ap diamond helped enormously.

Have to agree with all of this. I was managing to beat him with 370AP but is was always a struggle. Sometimes I got him to like 500HP before enrage timer kicked in. After I upgraded my weapon a bit to True Siren and got +19AP diamond so I have 400AP I finish him in like 2.30 mins. I don't even block most of his hits, only the big ones like shoulder charge combo, 5 point strike and his main red skill. IMO blocking too much decreases your DPS greately. 

Only thing I would like to add is to avoid or iFrame frost circles, they eat your HP quite well. Even if you manage to avoid one you will save a ton of HP.

Archived