Anyone beat Jungshado?

DeadZeus

i can survive just fine, 32k isn't even that high hp, most ppl i see in dungeons are like 37k. I'm obviously skilled enough to beat him because i can survive everytime but just cuz i don't have enough crit rate i can't beat him? :S pretty lame

Just reached 30% before enrage timer, literally attacked non-stop

As of right now, BM is probably the class that struggles the most (and will continue to do so) against content like Junghado (high evade/iframe, solo, enrage timer) mostly because there really isn't a way for you to abuse to max DPS like sin/destro or just spam at range like sum/fm. It's a very very technical fight for a BM because you're essentially fighting another BM with better skills, even if the AI sucks at using them.

The trick is to memorize his rotation and know when he does each ability, and play it like a PvP fight with an enrage timer. You want to abuse block (parry timing is crucial) and cyclone/pierce on his non-draw stance skills (his own pierce is slow and you should time it right because his draw stance rotation is much more dangerous), while blocking his blindside -> shoulder charge -> flash step -> (op, need to dodge red) fissure. If you cannot block parry -> stun, you should be dodging the AoE and using draw stance DPS (RMB -> LMB ani-cancel).

If you cannot ani-cancel properly (or at least decently), you're probably donezo since you won't have enough damage to kill him.

Once he starts doing his invulnerability skill, his rotation will now also include invuln -> five point strike -> air combo. You need to block all five strikes (or at least the last one if you're fast enough to use iframes), and he'll replace his non-draw stance combo with this in his rotations from now on.

tl;dr: learn to ani-cancel, learn to block-parry (which stuns him), learn to chain your cc, learn his rotation = win.

It's just about damage. Get Siren Sword and upgrade your ring and you might do better. I have 35% crit with 185% crit dmg, 38k hp, and 370 attack and I can't kill him even if I straight up DPS, although I only have true profane and yeah. He's left with around 200k hp whenever enrage kicks in. 

47 minutes ago, Princess Zelda said:

It's just about damage. Get Siren Sword and upgrade your ring and you might do better. I have 35% crit with 185% crit dmg, 38k hp, and 370 attack and I can't kill him even if I straight up DPS, although I only have true profane and yeah. He's left with around 200k hp whenever enrage kicks in. 

Then you're not dpsing hard enough. You're still playing too safe. I had him lower with awakened profane with more than a minute to go and I was missing dps windows.

1 hour ago, Princess Zelda said:

That's basically what I have, except siren weap and infernal accessories. I got stuck at the ~50-100k mark for as few tries until I started abusing CC on him. Seriously, every time I knocked him over or stunned him I was in draw bursting as much as possible. Play it too safe and you end up just as dead as not playing safe enough, the only difference is the time it takes you to die. Granted I only beat it with like 2s on the clock, but I'm confident if I went back I could do better......yknow, when I want to bang my head on my keyboard memorizing the fight to death.

There's a few problems for me as I have high ping 160-200 but it can jump to 300-400 and without  ping counter it's hard for me to Parry him. However one of the biggest issues is when he is in stage when he does his shoulder charge > Lightning Draw. If you CC him after shoulder cahrge his lightning draw still goes off the split second he is un'cced and before you can block again (due to my latency maybe). I don't see me beating him anytime soon.

I beat him with awakened siren weapon at lvl 6, with infernal accessories (like... I did no upgrade at all because I put all the gold into gems), gems are brilliant hexagonal amethyst, sparkling diamond, and... that's really all you need.  Soul Pizza is 4 moonwater + 3 mushin I got from 1-6 + 1 BSH I got  from 24man. Like others said, you could be playing safe and try to block all his attacks, but you have take damage to deal damage, the ones you need to avoid are his shoulder tackle, red frontal line attack, his charged (dragontongue I think),  his ground ice, and five-point slash.  The safe time to go all out damage is when he casting his ice floor and when he is doing his red frontal. 

The animation he does to indicate shoulder tackle is when he tip his hat, block when he does that, and stay block for his second stun, then you go all out dps on him (I like to cyclone, wait for his red frontal, blindside to draw stance, and ani cancel).  When he raise his hand up, you go all out dps on him and evade after 2 second you see the ice appearing the floor.  When you are about to use blade call, you HAVE to keep him stationary, this guy likes to move, so CC him.  The only time you should block outside of the attacks I mention is to cyclone to get focus regen, blindside and evade is your best friend to stay in draw stance.  I actually think you that should not knock him up unless it's necessary (setting up blade call or heavenly dance is up).    

Profane 10 with infernal accessories. Mushin soulshield

I kill him few times a day hoping costume would drop but yea...

Mass CC and avoid using too much air combo. Try not to waste blade call

I usually kill him with 30-1min left depending if he starts spam that combo chain in the end during which he is invulnerable.

Tried both normal lighting spec and fire spec with dragontongue. Scoring around same time with both specs.

I managed to kill him for the first time today with like 20 seconds left. I have True Profane stage 10, Infernal accessories stage 10, Siren belt stage 10, Pirate bracelet stage 10 and for soulshield I run 1,2,6 mushin 3,4,5,7,8 bloodshade (no piece infused). I also have some gems in the weapon (ruby 350 additional dmg or something like that, 1 yellow gem giving 150 additional attack when mob is knocked down, dazed, grabbed,etc, the green one which gives 3 sec immunity sometimes and 70 crit or someting for 30 sec and a diamond for additional attack - could change this one).

I kinda struggled too before I got the kill. I died over 10 times and all tries were with a lightning build. Someone recommended me the fire build and  I chose that and changed some skills to maximize CC. Died a few times before I got the kill even with this build, but in the end I managed to do it (after a few failed tries with him at 5% hp). The thing is that you have to CC him as much as possible and when you can't, parry everything because every attack he catches you on means wasted time and damage taken. I did quite a few aerial combos (habit), I hope tomorrow I can do it again.

Oh, you can also use the food drops from first floors to get some defense.

Edit : Also this battle is harder because as BM you need good ping and given the ping problems of EU....it makes the fight even more difficult.

Did it the first day with level 8 Awakened Siren weapon (garbage gems), upgraded infernal accessories and Blackram Soul Shield set with ease (~1 min spare).

Meanwhile my Assassin did it with level 6 Awakened Profane weapon, Kaari Soul Shield set (lol) and level 6 infernal accessories with over a min spare. Balanced!

Guys, I must be doing something terribly wrong. You can check my character in my sig, I don't think my gear or stats are the problem. In short, with food, I have almost 50% crit chance, almost 200% crit damage and 37k HP but I barely scratch him before he destroys me (long before enrage timer). Floors 1-6 I  do without dying even once.

Maybe someone experienced could post a build for lvl45hm1 and key skills? This is becoming quite frustrating...

Just throwing out some pointers on what made a difference to my fight vs f7.

I did this the first time with Trueprofane weapon and Blackram supply soulshield.

The first part of the fight that goes to 80% i pop cooldowns and burst him hard not bothering to much with whatever he does. Well timed stun from Tab skill during this keeps him in place while your burst is still going on.

From 80% he does a set rotation that involves about 3 regular attacks that you should block, shoulder charge/dash and the lightning visualized with the red warning.

If you land a stun on him just after he has performed the shoulder charge he will always come out of the stun and start doing the animation with the red warning. This gives you a nice window where you can really focus on dps since you can just simply sidestep to dodge this.

Make sure to learn what percentages he does his RP punchlines as these are perfect windows to set up your cooldowns and burst dps him to follow up with your CC.

I belive they are 80%, 60%, 30%, 20% and even 10%

Knowing what he will do next is really all this fight is about since this lets you optimize your dps.

I do not claim this is textbook on how to deal with the fight and i am no expert so spare me the hate.

9 minutes ago, iversithy said:

I belive they are 80%, 60%, 30%, 20% and even 10%

83%, 70%, 60%, 50%, 40%, 30%, 20%, 10%.

Also you can force him to stand still for Blade Call by putting some distance between you and him. He'll stop what he's doing and use his "blue phoenix" skill(lightning rod) and will follow it with a 5 side. So get him to start his animation for phoenix(you'll learn it, he starts it before his rp), then get to melee range(make sure his rp speech bubble is up before getting to melee) and either block the 5 side, or deflect it and chain it with something else. He does have a short cooldown on this, so don't try to chain it often, he'll just charge you.

7 hours ago, Bartas said:

Guys, I must be doing something terribly wrong. You can check my character in my sig, I don't think my gear or stats are the problem. In short, with food, I have almost 50% crit chance, almost 200% crit damage and 37k HP but I barely scratch him before he destroys me (long before enrage timer). Floors 1-6 I  do without dying even once.

Maybe someone experienced could post a build for lvl45hm1 and key skills? This is becoming quite frustrating...

Your stats seems to be enough, what about your latency?
Couple of trick's on 7-th floor:

1.Start fight with Blade Call, then use Lightning Rod and knockback. Use Lightning Draw, and Flash Step to stay behind him(or use just Q), and spam LMB+RMB (with animation cancellation). He will try to wake up, but if you attack him RMB in this moment, he would fall again. Otherwise - just do whatever you can to keep him inside Blade Call untill it finished.(knockback or daze, don't use aircombo).

2. After 80% he will use AOE pierce, you can faceroll it, or block, does not really matter, but from DPS point of view - better to stay in Draw stance and spam LMB+RMB.
After couple of pierce's, he will touch his hat, do not touch him at this moment, he will use Block shoulder charge/dash, just block it.(Use CC on him at this moment - not good idea, he will eather dodge it with hide, either after CC, he will use dash emmidiatly,  and you will not be able to react)

3. After shoulder charge/dash, Jungshado would charge attack with red indicator, this is the best moment to land Blade Call and Lightning Rod. Jump behind him and spam LMB+RMB in Draw stance. As soon as he land his attack - maximum CC to make sure that he will stay full Blade call.

4. After ~40% Jungshado start use aircombo (charge shield, and then Five Point Strike). Just use SS in order to have some distance, and after he put sword behind his back, use block. Perfect to get deflect here, otherwise he is getting immune for 1 sec or so.

Dunno why so many ppl say you need to animation cancel, thats total bullshit. Did it without any canceling bs, and today on the first try. Just keep pushing forward and learn the Bossmechanics. On my first success 3 days ago, i fightet the shit out of him for nearly 3-4 hours. Next day I did it on the second try today on the first try with dunno, about 1:40 secs left. 

Learning by doing! :D

Just don't fight him with your normal PVE skilltree. I atleast needed to change 5-6 skills for 7th floor. Read your skills!

sry for my bad englando, have a nice day

14 hours ago, XanadRyK said:

Dunno why so many ppl say you need to animation cancel, thats total bullshit. Did it without any canceling bs, and today on the first try. Just keep pushing forward and learn the Bossmechanics. On my first success 3 days ago, i fightet the shit out of him for nearly 3-4 hours. Next day I did it on the second try today on the first try with dunno, about 1:40 secs left. 

Learning by doing! :D

Just don't fight him with your normal PVE skilltree. I atleast needed to change 5-6 skills for 7th floor. Read your skills!

sry for my bad englando, have a nice day

Any suggestions for skills?

Archived