Forums

cat tank nerfed

DarkSkyBunny

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Hime said:

Hey guys, we are looking into this.

Thank you. Just, please, don't forget to look at Doom n Bloom too, we just keep getting HP drain from only one target, not the AOE. It worked in AOE damage until the patch:

5EzCAGv.jpg

A player from TW answered my question about this nerf/bug happen in other versions of the game and it seems to not happen in TW: 
http://w ww.bladeandsouldojo.com/topic/155814-rising-waters-summoners-question/page__gopid__934728
(it's from dojo, it's safe.)

1 hour ago, dEEkAy2k9 said:

if the cat can't hold aggro, you are doing too much damage. hold back a bit and let it build up some aggro, easy as that.

btw, thats aggro mechanics in mmos for dummies.

I'm going to keep repeating myself until people on this thread reads a couple of post before posting.

This wasn't an issue before the patch and this isn't a issue in other regions.

It's nice that we finally got an answer.

And again leave your hate for summoners in pvp at the door, this is a pve nerf and it doesn't affect you in any positive way.

1 hour ago, HailNKill said:

summoner doesnt deserve that nerf to get reverted.

Like I said in another post: Please, keep your toxic and salty opinion out of this.

If it's a nerf, we can undestand. But, if it's a bug, we DESERVE to be fixed. You seems to be an assassin by your posts. You really don't have the rights to say any words.

Nway, NCsoft now knows about it and we will keep on eye. Just it.

37 minutes ago, DarkKaos said:

Like I said in another post: Please, keep your toxic and salty opinion out of this.

If it's a nerf, we can undestand. But, if it's a bug, we DESERVE to be fixed. You seems to be an assassin by your posts. You really don't have the rights to say any words.

Nway, NCsoft now knows about it and we will keep on eye. Just it.

His opinion is perfectly valid. You're the one being toxic by calling him salty. And not everyone who complains about summoner is an assassin, they're widely regarded as the most annoying class to play against in pvp and I see literally nobody defend summoners except other summoners

1 hour ago, CynicalFyre said:

His opinion is perfectly valid. You're the one being toxic by calling him salty. And not everyone who complains about summoner is an assassin, they're widely regarded as the most annoying class to play against in pvp and I see literally nobody defend summoners except other summoners

An opinion where he just say that the class deserve the nerf when it's a bug and we just want to know about it? It's salty.

And I said about assassin because he is an assassin. I talked about HIM and only HIM. Just need to look at his posts.

Nway, this isn't a topic to talk about summoner be overpowered or not... It's a topic where we want to know if it was a NINJA nerf or a bug. This bug/nerf isn't in the patch notes, so we have the right to know the truth without stupid people talking nonsense.

So, again, it's salty and toxic, AND: not a valid opinion. 

3 minutes ago, CynicalFyre said:

Except that this bug has absolutely no effect on PvP whatsoever.

So yes, your opinions on how OP summoners are in PvP are invalid when it comes to this issue.

FYI, I don't PvP on mine. I only PvE, and PvE is what got hurt by all these bugs that were introduced for our class alone.

22 minutes ago, DarkKaos said:

An opinion where he just say that the class deserve the nerf when it's a bug and we just want to know about it? It's salty.

And I said about assassin because he is an assassin. I talked about HIM and only HIM. Just need to look at his posts.

Nway, this isn't a topic to talk about summoner be overpowered or not... It's a topic where we want to know if it was a NINJA nerf or a bug. This bug/nerf isn't in the patch notes, so we have the right to know the truth without stupid people talking nonsense.

So, again, it's salty and toxic, AND: not a valid opinion. 

Ure screwed with sin if u mess up ur stealth for 1.5 seconds in most cases,and you need to animation cancel pretty perfectly to get high dps,otherwise ur perma stealth is useless(we all know servers have some serious delay problems at times)while summoner doesnt take  a single risk or effort to do well for its high reward.I'm not being salty i'm just telling my legit opinion,it's u making things up and being salty against me.

1 hour ago, HailNKill said:

Ure screwed with sin if u mess up ur stealth for 1.5 seconds in most cases,and you need to animation cancel pretty perfectly to get high dps,otherwise ur perma stealth is useless(we all know servers have some serious delay problems at times)while summoner doesnt take  a single risk or effort to do well for its high reward.

And who the hell was talking about the perform of sins in pvp? Please, refrain from doing this kind of war here. I just pointed that you can't be here talking about deserved nerfs when you're a sin.

I'll fix your words to be a legit opinion:

summoner doesnt deserve that nerf to get reverted. IF IT'S A NERF.

Now it's a legit opinion.

2 minutes ago, DarkKaos said:

And who the hell was talking about the perform of sins in pvp? Please, refrain from doing this kind of war here. I just pointed that you can't be here talking about deserved nerfs when you're a sin.

You are really funny to think i was talking about pvp of sin at the first place.
Please,they will fix you summoner "bug"   so stop crying about it,your easy mode gameplay won't be changed.
I made my points,i don't think i need to say anything else to you,good luck.

9 minutes ago, deadmesa said:

QQ SM has to actually try now instead of watching their cat do everything. Lol, please

obviously from your trollish post you don't play a summoner so begone pleb. your remarks aren't valid here because this topic is about an ability that only effects pve summoner.

I am pretty sure, and hope, both of these very obvious issues are a bug, main reason is that the skill tool tips were not changed and we all know for a fact the skills are not doing what the tool tips state they should be.

Also we are 'supposed' to be following  along the lines of the Korean patches up to level 50,  NCwest have even clearly stated this and I know for a fact there was never any changes like these in the Korean game even when it had all the level 45 patches complete,  If this is indeed a nerf or was intended, then NCwest have been lying to us and we are not getting the same game as Korea.

Exactly but those "changes" (taunt not working, cat generating no aggro, doom and bloom healing for less) are also missing in the CH and JP version of the game.

Personally I'm happy that apparently this is getting the attention of NCSoft, but I'm going to take a break until something is done, it's hard to find motivation to farm gold all day if you dont know how's that your class is going to end up.

57 minutes ago, MistakenBM said:

The fact that people are this salty towards a class that benefits them in PvE, I find kinda hilarious.

personally to me they look pathetic being salty about a pve change just because of how the class is in pvp and because they feel jipped because they can't solo bosses.

well to those who do feel jipped i say tough shit you chose your class don't qq about other classes because you had a choice.

Archived