after trying mushins tower i lost hope in blade master

Dalapie

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back to the original topic. I don`t think OP needs better gear for the 4th floor. That fight felt pretty easy to me.

Pick BM companion, he will help you KD  jiangashi`s 360 AoE (or just SS out of range).

Block his frontal attack (take care when he does double hit, do not cancel block after first hit).

When he jumps over you use Q and dps from draw stance while boss is hitting empty space.

When adds spawns use blade call or lightning draw + flash step to clear them quickly while doing dmg to boss too.

Woah woah I did it! I cleared tower :D
Big big big s/o to guys who answered me and helped here, your tips helped me to complete it! @n1hl0 especially to you man, I adjusted your build to mine, used something from it, read your tips. they helped a lot!

After so many hours, broken weaps I  cricket did it :D Feeling is awesome!

P.s.: got the costume from him xD

1 hour ago, AlphaDoG433 said:

@M4rsh4L

BM is far more difficult than FM, I did it with awakened profane on my FM and have troubles killing him a 2nd time as BM with awakened siren

You , and me, or any other here, are not the same person. What is easy for you, may be hard for others, and vice-versa. and by far, community thinks FM is harder.

6 hours ago, Spyroxion said:

Woah woah I did it! I cleared tower :D
Big big big s/o to guys who answered me and helped here, your tips helped me to complete it! @n1hl0 especially to you man, I adjusted your build to mine, used something from it, read your tips. they helped a lot!

After so many hours, broken weaps I  cricket did it :D Feeling is awesome!

P.s.: got the costume from him xD

I'm happy for you. Gz that you cleared it :D

Glad that I could help you with my stuff and also Gz for getting the outfit :)

I cleared mushins tower yesterday for the first time.

Ive farmed the endless tower soulshield since i had Trouble at the 7th floor. 

The 7th floor still isnt easy but if you practice him well its pretty much doable !

I also played around with my build and found the one that suited me well in this fight.

Just keep trying!

I actually beat him today :D Got the achievement to prove it too! My BD only has 45K buffed, level 5 currently Awakened siren blade, Siren Belt stage 5 Pirate bracelet stage 5 and the rest still level 36 infernal stuff. (Ring earings and necklace. I CC'd the hell out of him and actually proudly (Although after i finished it didn't seem like it was as hard as i made it to be at first) learned his attack patterns when he's near half HP. I stunned him and rotated all my skills :D Weirdly i've never had a problem up until floor 7. I actually felt all the lower floors were more of a waste of time o . o

1 hour ago, Poochyena said:

I actually felt all the lower floors were more of a waste of time o . o

That's because the fights were all 1 phase and didn't have counters, serious debuffs, or have attacks so fast that you need to know the fight before you can deal with it.

Cleared it on my FM pretty easily. Think most ppl just need to get out of their Moonwater Arena soulshields..

Tried it on BM yesterday got it down to 28% but my stats were garbage. At the time I think i had 29% crit, 174% crit damage, 330 attack. I'll try it again later now that I have 376 attack, 43% crit, 187% crit damage. (prob a bit overkill but I wanted to solo Brightstone easier)

Also not sure why I see a lot of BMs never using Shoulder Charge...it restores 10% of your total HP and its on a short cooldown.

1 hour ago, Kyndig said:

Cleared it on my FM pretty easily. Think most ppl just need to get out of their Moonwater Arena soulshields..

Tried it on BM yesterday got it down to 28% but my stats were garbage. At the time I think i had 29% crit, 174% crit damage, 330 attack. I'll try it again later now that I have 376 attack, 43% crit, 187% crit damage. (prob a bit overkill but I wanted to solo Brightstone easier)

Also not sure why I see a lot of BMs never using Shoulder Charge...it restores 10% of your total HP and its on a short cooldown.

I love that 10% on shoulder charge, it's so much sustain.
Today I finally beat 5th floor, 6th is actually way easier. Didn't keep on trying 7th cause my weapon broke and I didn't want to do 5th again, but I got some pieces of the tower shield and once i complete it things should get easier. I also can almost upgrade to siren, freaking expensive. I'll check back the topic to see some good tips too.

On 2/10/2016 at 2:24 PM, Dalapie said:

as a blade master your supposed to be able to tank any dungeons with ease.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

No.

It's endgame content. It's supposed to be hard. Especially considering how laughably easy all the other PvE in the game is.

I don't agree that gear doesnmt matter. I could never get past 40% health at first, but every time I come back with slightly better gear I go farther. 

I started at 24k and am currently at 28k. Pretty sure I'll beat him consistently when I finish my Tower/Harbor soulshield set.

It's definitely harder on us Force Masters with pre-patch gear since he can chunk our health.

Idk, I beat junghado without timer ever showing up sometimes as my blademaster. 

I only have true profane and infernal accessories.

And if you can parry  and realize that f>aerial combos reduce your overall dps, you should be able to reliably beat junghado with mediocore gear. 
And for soulshields, I use a set of moonwater arena infused crit pieces; no new ss yet.

Tried few diffrent builds on BM, finally found something that worked for me. Got him down to 3k HP...yes 3k HP and died bc cyclone decided it wasnt going to block last hit of his enrage and he destroyed me...killed him next run but it was still frustrating.

I might be a bit late with posting this but here you go. Did Junghado with a minute spare. Blackram Soulshield set & Awakened Siren 10 weapon, garbage cheap gems. 0 healing potions or invul potions used.

His damage:
Pierce: Mostly used at the start, it's easy to avoid by walking out of melee range briefly inbetween Honed Slash spam.
Flicker: Most of the non-freeze ones I just facetanked if I were in Draw Stance spamming Honed Slash. Blocked the rest to get Cyclone for extra focus regen since if I'm not in Draw Stance I'm probably in the process of regaining focus anyway. Freeze ones should be blocked unless you really don't care about taking damage.
Non-knockup 5pointstrike: I just blocked this. Doesn't last very long anyway and with the third tier block it healed for an okay amount making facetanking Flickers more viable.
Freeze zone stuff: Perfect time to go ham on him, you can just iframe the explosion and that's literally all it does.
Decoy -> Shoulder Charge -> Flash Step: I proc the Decoy. Saves time. He'll do his combo even if you stun it so you may aswell get it over with since the followup is the best time to Blade Call and go ham. Block the Shoulder Charge -> Flash Step. Gotta be somewhat fast if you proc the Decoy since he teleports somewhere behind you.
Whatever the hell that thing after Flash Step is: If you get hit by that, you're doing something wrong.
Lightning Rod wannabe: If you get hit by that, you're doing something wrong. Also a safe time to go ham.
AoE immunity -> knockup 5pointstrike: Move out, block when he's about to charge. Simple.

Most important thing is that you don't *cricket* away Blade Call burst windows. Don't do it when you suddenly have to block. You can kill him within 4 well timed Blade Calls aslong as you do some decent Q -> Honed Slash spam inbetween the cooldowns. Use Knockdowns to safely Q -> Honed Slash (and buff it). Don't do that during the Blade Call burst. You don't want to do anything else but Honed Slash for as long as you can. I use Flicker stun to empower it aswell during Blade Call, but don't use it when he's casting one of the worthless abilities since you want to capitalize on those (read: that garbage thing he casts after Flash Step).

PvE is the only thing we're good at right now, be glad.

Honestly Jung isn't who annoys me. It's just how poorly this game is designed. KFM and BM have to deal with so much more garbage than all the other classes. With my Sin not only do I do more damage but I'm invisible most of the fights. FM can work at range and avoid the AoEs that the Devs are so fond of surrounding the bosses with. Summoners don't have to worry about most things because their cat can just hold all the aggro, and melt the mobs.

In Ninja Gaiden I could handle all enemy types with ease by using the skills you're given, and you weren't gimped down by being melee. The majority of the fights in the game are made tedious on BM/KFM because of how they're set up.

I don't find Blade Master so much tedious as it being "Gear Dependant" if you don't have exactly what you need it seems to be a true struggle, not a challenge by any means. Once my Blade Master obtains better equipment what was a almost an impossible struggle is over with in mere seconds. If the gear progression wasn't so gimped and slowed down by stuff like 100 soul stones x amount of this x amount of that.Things would be in a different light.  The game is awesome, and over a long period of time my character will acquire the much needed gear advancements that are simply just limiting my "fun and play time" of the newest content. I have already popped hongmoon level 2 but i still have not upgraded the first item to siren everything is sitting at that threshold just waiting on item acquisition.  

438 atk power

918 piercing

2.5k crit

44k hp

I do 16k crit with stun+4

1.5k damage & 3.5k crit with flieker & pierce

8k crit with other major skills & bladestance....

With good crit + good chi recovery skills + block & Q-A you can do any floor less a minute with your BladeMaster.

i can do solo BSH24 bosses & final boss at easy except the 2 sisters.

i can do solo poharan bosses at ease.

The once thing you really need is practice, even with a shitty stuff you can do any boss solo. You just need to practice, watch boss's skills to know them perfectly. And then, you will gold & last stuff faster & easier than others classes.

Archived