after trying mushins tower i lost hope in blade master

Dalapie

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Dalapie said:

as a blade master your supposed to be able to tank any dungeons with ease. i got 40k hp with the pvp soul shield, farmed like hell just to get true profane 10 weapon and awakened infernal 10 accesories, just to be able to beat mushins tower, but 4th floor.. 4th *cricket*ing floor is literally the biggest horse shit ever for me,

im clearly out of range yet the boss hits me, when adds come i cant kill em fast enough in lightning trap without taking a few hits as well sadly 

i spec the pve spec vs this boss yet with only 4-5k CRITS! i dont see how i can deal enough dmg to kill the boss before i die out my self, im starting to lose hope in the game , its not hard, its frustrating, i've heard its way more than i need to have as a blade master to clear but why do i deal so little damage?

i Q'E him into alot of honed strikes and flicker strikes, and using flash step when i can . but i loose like 12% of my HP with every hit he does to me? it makes little to no sense... im used to playing dark souls so i know about hard games but when your side stepping him and still taking dmg when your behind him it starts to get annoying.. 

the BSH 24 man nightshade is also unavailable for me? i cannot enter it, or am i actually looking the wrong place, isnt it between blackram and BSH in the cave. i got 1 daily for the 6 man, but no 24 man, dunno how to enter ,.. its a struggle, i really loved blade masters until i found out that even blocking doesnt help in mushins tower for me with my dmg being this low :/

I don't know about you :o but the Jangshi boss on 4th floor is a breeze to me O.O I killed it without any trouble at all, instead of literally "facetanking" you can kite it around with flicker blade instead ? atleast that was what I did :o 

Only the 7th floor gave me a real challenge due to myself being low on DPS, but after a bit of patience and learning / adjusting my skill set up and the way I combo around, I finally cleared it also after like....4 hrs ? 

You don't really need your block for any of the floor until you get to like 5th floor and up, and even so you will use Q/E and CC more than you block their attack, only Junghado at 7th floor require actual blocking with good timing. 

16 hours ago, Dalapie said:

i got 40k hp with the pvp soul shield, farmed like hell just to get true profane 10 weapon and awakened infernal 10 accesories, just to be able to beat mushins tower, but 4th floor.. 4th *cricket*ing floor is literally the biggest horse shit ever for me,

I said it before, and I will repeat ... Mushin Tower isn't a test of your gear, but a test of your skill. Look over your skill build and combos. BTW, that PvP soul shield is only looks good because it has the highest HP, but it isn't the best shield in game. By default, none of the shields as looted from NPC/dungeon is the best. ;p

35 minutes ago, AttacKat said:

I said it before, and I will repeat ... Mushin Tower isn't a test of your gear, but a test of your skill. Look over your skill build and combos. BTW, that PvP soul shield is only looks good because it has the highest HP, but it isn't the best shield in game. By default, none of the shields as looted from NPC/dungeon is the best. ;p

Wrong, i can attack him non stop with barely getting hit, yet he enrages everytime, literally 0 breaks in attacking. gear matters...

14 minutes ago, DeadZeus said:

Wrong, i can attack him non stop with barely getting hit, yet he enrages everytime, literally 0 breaks in attacking. gear matters...

Yeah, allowing you to last a few hit more. But in most cases if you cannot prevent from being hit (true for most classes in this game), then the BiS is still useless.

Gear matters to some extent but the ability to dps efficiently (When to dps and when to block) is what floor 7 is all about. After clearing floor 7 as BM i can honestly say it made me realize the way i was dpsing before was utter crap. Hone slash/Flicker ani cancel is only good at short burst time windows as it expends all the chi you have in a short period of time, but floor 7 boss you can stun/daze him for a long period of time and thats why Flicker Tier 4 F3 is so good. It hits hard very quickly and regens chi when your weapon effect procs.

4 hours ago, n1hl0 said:

Thats my build for PoH/Bloodshade bosses atm

https://bnstree.com/BM?build=45010021003120143233232113110533230111084320532202426042114231603310032213211

I'm no fan of HonedSlash, way to inconsistent with the focus recovery tbh. But thats what you can swap if you like.

I have no problem DMG Tanking with that.

And good luck with Mushin tower :)

any tips/help for floor 4? as a BM i sux too hard, also when exactly can i CC the boss? cause i never do that, when both ''boxes'' are red or? :S

22 minutes ago, Ambition said:

any tips/help for floor 4? as a BM i sux too hard, also when exactly can i CC the boss? cause i never do that, when both ''boxes'' are red or? :S

In general you can cc a boss if both boxes are filled. The colours are for what type of cc was used like Stun, Daze etc. You have to use 2 of the same kind in a short row to put the boss into this state.

For 4th floor I used the destroyer.

I just moved around him a lot and used Q/E/SS to dodge a lot of his attacks. Kill the adds when they spawn. Was using a full pve burst build, no cc's at all.

14 hours ago, Kaom said:

Upgrade your gear , who told you that you can just go in with whatever gear you had lol .

I went in with whatever gear I had (moonwater with infused crit from trash elite blackram shields), true profane     dagger

killed everything in one try except junghado, which took 4

My goodness people... why do you want everything to be so EASY? Just watch TV or play one of the MANY games that allow you to succeed with no effort. Although 4th floor offers no challenge at all and I'm not understanding the whining about that one, 7th is pretty darn fun on BM. I died quite a few times before getting the feel for his moves while still doing enough DPS to beat enrage timer.

After my 50+ trying i just lost hope about my bm. Stupid rude guys spamming ur topic cuz they think they are best or smth. 
Wıth my assasin (-80 atk from bm) i can pass easly 7f. But with bm.... There is no way. I can reach max 100k hp and  timer is fnishing... Most of guys who pass 7f probably doing ani-cancel ... because of my ping i can't do anicancel.  

I can easly say that. Bm is the one of the most useless char of this game. Thanks !

4 hours ago, HeavensValkyrie said:

Clearing floor 7 as BM has probably been the most intense and fun fight i've had thus far in this game. In about 5 deaths i realized the only way i would even have close to enough dps before enrage is not to hone slash ani cancel. But instead skill up all stuns and dazes and the #1 crucial skill "Flicker on T4 F3". All you do is daze or stun, hit Q for blindside and hold flicker button, rinse and repeat. I cleared floor 7 using this strategy. It is also important to know when to block. I slotted T3, F2 block for the parry stun and HP regen on succcesful parry. Try this and your dps will skyrocket. 3 point strike should be the one that launches him into the air and not the others.

Beste advice yet! just did this with the flicker skill u mentoined!

14 minutes ago, Osmium said:

After my 50+ trying i just lost hope about my bm. Stupid rude guys spamming ur topic cuz they think they are best or smth. 
Wıth my assasin (-80 atk from bm) i can pass easly 7f. But with bm.... There is no way. I can reach max 100k hp and  timer is fnishing... Most of guys who pass 7f probably doing ani-cancel ... because of my ping i can't do anicancel.  

I can easly say that. Bm is the one of the most useless char of this game. Thanks !

And i thought I was salty with BM lol.
Well all I can say is that you have to practice. Like on my first go I got to 7th floor with 0 problems, few deaths (doing it for first time, haven't played other servers so it's new to me) and then 7th floor... I got rekt, and  I got rekt again and again and again.. Was starting to rage wtf is this sht Bm is still bad etc etc.. But then I kinda stopped, started thinking why I'm dying and can't get him lower 200k hp or so, started analyzing him, understanding his moves (he always says something before each attack, try to read and if you can't guess by animation), adjusting my build on my own, experimenting. And then I got him to 150k, after more runs to 100k+-. Was confused, asked other BM players, they said it's possible, hard but possible, listened to what they have to say and now I'm on my final stage of beating him - 50k hp left for him but rage timer - playing too defensively,  means I have to learn his timing better so I can dps more and dodge at very last moment. 

Moral of this story - BM isn't trash, you are (including me lol, I'm not one of those BMs who passed 7th floor) and be happy how BM is now, because look at other servers what kind of monster BMs are after lvl patch. If you "git gud" now - later on it wil be much easier, that's the only thing that drives me to continue my BM.
Also, some faceroll PvE classes (like assassin permas stealth) already did it, they have no challenge even after patch now, but we do :) Like I already did new dungeon in 6 man version from first try, did 24 man raid by keeping 95% of the time bosses aggro on me (except last boss, can't do too much with his crazy jumping skills xD ) and was kinda meh but then BAM - 7th florr - big obstacle to pass and I already know how happy I'll be when I'll pass him.  

I don't have anyproblem about dying or smth. I know all of skills that boss using. But there is NO F... WAY TO REACH THAT DPS. Only way is ani canceling and thats not possible on my ping...

I died at least 100 time. Don't even say about try more and more.  After i've been rage. I just entered my sin with infernal dagger. Complate in 1 try.
 Playing bm was totally waste of time. Thanks!

6 minutes ago, Spyroxion said:

And i thought I was salty with BM lol.
Well all I can say is that you have to practice. Like on my first go I got to 7th floor with 0 problems, few deaths (doing it for first time, haven't played other servers so it's new to me) and then 7th floor... I got rekt, and  I got rekt again and again and again.. Was starting to rage wtf is this sht Bm is still bad etc etc.. But then I kinda stopped, started thinking why I'm dying and can't get him lower 200k hp or so, started analyzing him, understanding his moves (he always says something before each attack, try to read and if you can't guess by animation), adjusting my build on my own, experimenting. And then I got him to 150k, after more runs to 100k+-. Was confused, asked other BM players, they said it's possible, hard but possible, listened to what they have to say and now I'm on my final stage of beating him - 50k hp left for him but rage timer - playing too defensively,  means I have to learn his timing better so I can dps more and dodge at very last moment. 

Moral of this story - BM isn't trash, you are (including me lol, I'm not one of those BMs who passed 7th floor) and be happy how BM is now, because look at other servers what kind of monster BMs are after lvl patch. If you "git gud" now - later on it wil be much easier, that's the only thing that drives me to continue my BM.
Also, some faceroll PvE classes (like assassin permas stealth) already did it, they have no challenge even after patch now, but we do :) Like I already did new dungeon in 6 man version from first try, did 24 man raid by keeping 95% of the time bosses aggro on me (except last boss, can't do too much with his crazy jumping skills xD ) and was kinda meh but then BAM - 7th florr - big obstacle to pass and I already know how happy I'll be when I'll pass him.  

Nice to see a great positive post and with this attitude you will win in the end and also benefit alot from your experience, games like this are about learning and NOT getting over geared and face rolling EVERYTHING, Time wil come when you can do that but it will not be through gear only it will be through experience and skill.  Good luck.

10 minutes ago, Elvenmad said:

Nice to see a great positive post and with this attitude you will win in the end and also benefit alot from your experience, games like this are about learning and NOT getting over geared and face rolling EVERYTHING, Time wil come when you can do that but it will not be through gear only it will be through experience and skill.  Good luck.

Thanks ^_^
And also what can I add, even though I still haven't passed that timer (he's on so low hp x.x ) and now I go do other stuff it's like woah, everything went easy mode compared to before. Bosses seems slower, easier to evade, can do more DPS, learnt my skills better (since I'm always adjusting it and looking for perfect one for 7floor) and in overall controll of my BM went to another level lol. #FeelsGoodMan

16 hours ago, Hitokiri said:

And how should i call them? The are epicly failing on Pohwaran 6 but than go to MUSHIN! and fail there too, after they start to whine by creating +100500 topics, on the forums about bad devs, bad NCSoft, bad community and so on. How should i call them?

Do you know he fails in poh6?
And for calling someone, how about trying being polite and explaining what's wrong and give suggestions instead of being an *cricket*?

1 hour ago, Spyroxion said:

Ok I got serious question about f7., What to do when he disables dash skills? Like so much CC comes from them and he slows + disables dashes at same time.. usually I become dead meat by then

Very similar to how you play against a FM. Firstly, do NOT let the aoe ice hit you - just don't. Second, SS clears freeze and lets you use charge skills.

Sounds like you're letting him hit you with shoulder charge into flash step. You need to avoid the shoulder charge. 

6 minutes ago, Kutsuu said:

Very similar to how you play against a FM. Firstly, do NOT let the aoe ice hit you - just don't. Second, SS clears freeze and lets you use charge skills.

Sounds like you're letting him hit you with shoulder charge into flash step. You need to avoid the shoulder charge. 

Maybe you could make a video of killing him? Youtube doesn't help at all with all those other server players with lvl 50 and hogmoon 10+ wrecking boss in mere seconds

Archived