after trying mushins tower i lost hope in blade master

Dalapie

13 hours ago, Dalapie said:

AHAHAHAH my gear is horrid XD i got the best soul shield ingame, and a weapon near 300k dmg, without spending TONS of gold, dont you dare say that my gear is horrid you gold buyer..

No, you literally have the worst level 45 soul shield in the game for PvE.  

That said if you played with some skill you'd be able to clear the tower in your gear easily.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ill just add:

Dont listen to ppl saying your gear is horrid. Its perfectly doable in True profane. Even if you upgrade to Siren your crits will not get significantly higher.

Whats your crit damage at when you check your character window?

Mushin tower is easy i cleared it on the first go.

Look here maybe you will find some tips:

4 minutes ago, Spyroxion said:

Fellow BM here... Eh floors 1-6 is easy,  Idon't know how you could get stuck on 4th flor, boss is clumsy and slow (5th one even more lol).
But 7th floor.... I need help on him as well...

I cleared it with this Skillbuild

https://bnstree.com/BM?build=45010021004320132233212113110523126212302210843205322024212721603310032213211

It's a good mix of PVP/PVE Skills. Make sure you stun him as much as possible when you use your BladeCall to keep him in that and spamm your RMB+ Flashstep when rdy while in BladeCall/Draw Stance.

Use knockup whenever its rdy to get a bit of breathing time/time for big cds to come back.

Be sure when he jumps back that you either block his 5-pointed strike or make sure to stun him with your 2 into aircombo to interupt him.

When the ice aoe comes either avoid it with Aircombo (100% evade while doing so), double S before the ice explodes or I-Framing with your 5-pointed strike.

Rest of the fight is just a dps race and simple dodging which you have to practice.

6 minutes ago, n1hl0 said:

I cleared it with this Skillbuild

https://bnstree.com/BM?build=45010021004320132233212113110523126212302210843205322024212721603310032213211

It's a good mix of PVP/PVE Skills. Make sure you stun him as much as possible when you use your BladeCall to keep him in that and spamm your RMB+ Flashstep when rdy while in BladeCall/Draw Stance.

Use knockup whenever its rdy to get a bit of breathing time/time for big cds to come back.

Be sure when he jumps back that you either block his 5-pointed strike or make sure to stun him with your 2 into aircombo to interupt him.

When the ice aoe comes either avoid it with Aircombo (100% evade while doing so), double S before the ice explodes or I-Framing with your 5-pointed strike.

Rest of the fight is just a dps race and simple dodging which you have to practice.

Woah finally good tips. Gonna try after doing dalies, need to get my confidence back on easy stuff xDD
Also, do you have good PvE build for current patch and HM lvl 1?

4 minutes ago, Spyroxion said:

Woah finally good tips. Gonna try after doing dalies, need to get my confidence back on easy stuff xDD
Also, do you have good PvE build for current patch and HM lvl 1?

Thats my build for PoH/Bloodshade bosses atm

https://bnstree.com/BM?build=45010021003120143233232113110533230111084320532202426042114231603310032213211

I'm no fan of HonedSlash, way to inconsistent with the focus recovery tbh. But thats what you can swap if you like.

I have no problem DMG Tanking with that.

And good luck with Mushin tower :)

5 minutes ago, Luffs said:

why does everyone use Raid? it sux.. Multislash is way better it can be paired up with Wind Skills and regenerate a full blue bar after the 4 ~ 5 hit combo is done

Back into the corner.... We are talking about BladeMaster and not Bladecancer.

We have no *cricket*ing Wind Skills and use Raid in Draw Stance to gain Focus....

11 minutes ago, n1hl0 said:

Back into the corner.... We are talking about BladeMaster and not Bladecancer.

We have no *cricket*ing Wind Skills and use Raid in Draw Stance to gain Focus....

Wow Blade Masters do sux then.. so Cyclone is useless?

Just now, Luffs said:

Wow Blade Masters do sux then.. so Cyclone is useless?

BM doesn't suck in PvE. Most players just cry over the high skillcap for that class...

An no Cyclone is not useless. If you wanna tank you can skill it to get 150% more aggro from all sources for 30 secs, use it for focus over time and I-Framing.

I don't like it but mainly cause it doesn't fit my playstyle right now.

i feel ya bro i was on the same boat as you. Im totally new player to the game.

I have siren+10 four sloted weapon and infernal jewels, nothink special ( compered to some full siren ppl wtf ? ) the first few trys i failed so miserably that i consider quiting the game out of frustration and i know for a fact that i have very good dps. My weapon aways break due to dieng LOL, but them i tried harder at evading and blocking the boss attacks and killing the adds asap after they spawn and i manage to kill him. Anyway i end up failing at 6th floor at the monkey king, before i had to go work xD

just a note: i use pohan/pvp set combination but i switched to full pvp set for the 4th floor boss because he really hit hard and the extra 8k hp really helped me, also i respec a little my build for some extra dmg and less CC because this boss is not easy to CC anyway. Also the dash that make u invisible for 1,3 s is very nice to avoid dmg and do some extra dps as well as the five point strike! When the boss spown adds u can breez hp regen from the adds. Basically that's how i did it. If you don't have good dps you won't make it trough the 5th floor tho because that's a true dps test.

Wish you luck, try harder to avoid his attacks and kill adds as soon as possible.

well, actualy, all class have VERY powerfull dps combo KFM / Sin / FM / Destro and so, but BM no.

So unlike other class you CANT ( at least with a true profane weapon ) kill floor 7 boss in time.

It would be more than possible and easy with more time

So, only solution for BM, grind gear, and get better weapons ( when other can beat without issue the floor 7 )

yep, that's lame.

24 minutes ago, DeadZeus said:

My gear is pretty much excactly the same like you, yesterday i tried for hours! could get him down to 2% a few times before enrage.. Just couldn't do it

Just practice. Don't know how many times I tried it in Korea (when it first came out with around 300 ms and much older skills). Get used to his abilities, try different ways to counter them (knockdown, stun, aerial combo). Also, in the end, when he starts to do a charge with a small red AoE, followed up by stun combo (can't remember the skill name), just block it till he is done (he is immune to everything while and will do shit ton of damage).

i knew this was coming XD.As a BM did all 7 floors well i admit  at floor 7 i died once becouse didnt knew what he can do but 2nd try killed it with 40 sec spare time so i think this argument made in this topic is invalid...... just practise before you cry in forum.... srsly lot of you cried pve content is easy and boring now crying its hard meh dunno what happens with you when u get more floors and level 50 content forum will be full of salty tears

Clearing floor 7 as BM has probably been the most intense and fun fight i've had thus far in this game. In about 5 deaths i realized the only way i would even have close to enough dps before enrage is not to hone slash ani cancel. But instead skill up all stuns and dazes and the #1 crucial skill "Flicker on T4 F3". All you do is daze or stun, hit Q for blindside and hold flicker button, rinse and repeat. I cleared floor 7 using this strategy. It is also important to know when to block. I slotted T3, F2 block for the parry stun and HP regen on succcesful parry. Try this and your dps will skyrocket. 3 point strike should be the one that launches him into the air and not the others.

Don't get discouraged by the people telling you to "git gut". Mushin's Tower is tough and even us Force Masters have a hard time since we're so squishy. It takes a lot of understanding his attacks and reacting to them.

Also, gear may be a factor. You might be doing poor DPS since 40k health SHOULD be enough. Or perhaps you do not understand how to optimize your DPS and should look into improving your skill build and damage dealing. Either way, keep trying and you'll get there.

16 hours ago, Dalapie said:

as a blade master your supposed to be able to tank any dungeons with ease. i got 40k hp with the pvp soul shield, farmed like hell just to get true profane 10 weapon and awakened infernal 10 accesories, just to be able to beat mushins tower, but 4th floor.. 4th *cricket*ing floor is literally the biggest horse shit ever for me,

im clearly out of range yet the boss hits me, when adds come i cant kill em fast enough in lightning trap without taking a few hits as well sadly 

i spec the pve spec vs this boss yet with only 4-5k CRITS! i dont see how i can deal enough dmg to kill the boss before i die out my self, im starting to lose hope in the game , its not hard, its frustrating, i've heard its way more than i need to have as a blade master to clear but why do i deal so little damage?

i Q'E him into alot of honed strikes and flicker strikes, and using flash step when i can . but i loose like 12% of my HP with every hit he does to me? it makes little to no sense... im used to playing dark souls so i know about hard games but when your side stepping him and still taking dmg when your behind him it starts to get annoying.. 

the BSH 24 man nightshade is also unavailable for me? i cannot enter it, or am i actually looking the wrong place, isnt it between blackram and BSH in the cave. i got 1 daily for the 6 man, but no 24 man, dunno how to enter ,.. its a struggle, i really loved blade masters until i found out that even blocking doesnt help in mushins tower for me with my dmg being this low :/

Are you kidding me? I have the same soul shields as you, I also do same 5k crits as you. And I dash through all floors on my blademaster easily. I kill the 7F boss with like 50 seconds remaining. Its not gear's or game's fault, its yours.

16 hours ago, Dalapie said:

AHAHAHAH my gear is horrid XD i got the best soul shield ingame, and a weapon near 300k dmg, without spending TONS of gold, dont you dare say that my gear is horrid you gold buyer..

Your gear is subpar at best. You're far behind already

Archived