after trying mushins tower i lost hope in blade master

Dalapie

2 minutes ago, DeadZeus said:
2 minutes ago, DeadZeus said:

Why do i have a feeling u spent alot of money on this game?

Why do i have a feeling u spent alot of money on this game?

The only money I did spent was for costumes and Blue Keys cause I was to lazy to grind the breakthrough weapons when I needed them.

Just know how to get gold, have a clan which helps you out and the gear is so easy to grind to a certain point.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He didn't, if you had 2 characters at 45 doing dailies and soulstones everyday u'd be richer than most. You don't need to spend any cash in this game to get done everything fast.   You just need to know how and know that It's time consuming. Yes you can just swipe your card and get 100 gold but you don't need to at all to get the gear.

I would also lament about not being able to clear 7th floor (which will certainly be the case, as I am wielding sub-poh gear), but servers decided to spare me of that faith by kicking me like 10 secs before I would clear the big4 floor:(

As for the 4th floor specifically, don't go for pvp shields, you won't need health, but you'll need decent dps, as there are adds. Try to spec into aoe stuns and things (don't know blademaster, but they probably have that stuff).

Lol noob got owned in Mushin tower with a Profane weapon and lost his hope. Let i explain u. If u cant pass Pohwaran 4 without dying once u have nothing to do in Mushins Tower. Lechers got solo dungeon where they cant leach from others and now started to whine.

It is like coming to play Lineage 2, play 2 days and than to go solo on Valakas or Antharas get killed and than complain on forums.

1 minute ago, Asuka said:

People talk like this without goofing around?

And how should i call them? The are epicly failing on Pohwaran 6 but than go to MUSHIN! and fail there too, after they start to whine by creating +100500 topics, on the forums about bad devs, bad NCSoft, bad community and so on. How should i call them?

10 minutes ago, Eninya said:

New hard content comes out and people are upset they can't faceroll it on the first try?

Normal people have brains. U just need to use them. New content:

Nightshade Harbour - main boss Pohwarans grandfather! Who told you that he will be weaker?

Mushins Tower - One of the bosses Mushin himself one of the four master. Who told u that he and his under bosses will be weaker that Pohwaran?

If you know that it is heavy on Pho and u fail there what are you expecting in higher instances?

People need to think sometimes.

23 minutes ago, Hitokiri said:

And how should i call them? The are epicly failing on Pohwaran 6 but than go to MUSHIN! and fail there too, after they start to whine by creating +100500 topics, on the forums about bad devs, bad NCSoft, bad community and so on. How should i call them?

I was talking about lol and noob and owned, not whether they are good or not.

As for the other part, I don't see what does a 4f mushin have to do with poh4? Even 5f is simply a boss from big3 blue dungeons. And f5 is a dps meter. Poh4 has no telegraphs, while mushin does. I don't know about later floors, but ones we have do have telegraphs.

I never did a poh4 run - I have no friends in bns and I doubt the cross-server party finder would be a pleasant experience with a 4man dungeon. Yet, I've cleared all floors easily, except the f7, which I almost cleared but I have some dps issues due to lag and animation canceling. If I try when there's not so much people online or something, I will probably clear it after not many tries.

In other words, I don't see the connection. ESPECIALLY when it comes to 4th floor, the boss there is a pale jiangshi and has the same moves (AND TELEGRAPHS) as any other jiangshi in the game, pretty much. How is that connected to a 4man dungeon with no telegraphs?

I get that you are saying that masterin mushin tower needs a certain skill level, but he is talking about fourth floor.

(edit - I might have mixed up floors, but regardless, my point stands.)

-also, you didn't provide any constructive specific advice. He might be geared wrong, using pvp shield, for example. He might try and focus the adds while the boss is doing the aoe. He might select a different npc. And so on, and so forth. Why not try with that approach?

You seem very excited because someone isn't as good player as you are. What's the point? I am sure 90% of the playerbase hasn't even gotten to lvl45 yet, let alone poharan, 24 or 6 or 4 man version. Or mushin's tower for that fact. If he is doing something wrong, you might point out what it is, not simply throw general and generic disdainful advice such as "clear poh4 and then come back". And mushin's tower has many floors, if he "has no place" on floor 7, for example, why wouldn't he beat floor 4?

Things are relative, I am sure you know what I am saying. If someone was complaining about something related to basketball, I would never reply with something like "if you don't jump ~80cm, you have no place in basketball", but rather explain to them how to get to those 80cm or whatever.

I am not sure why everyone is blaming it on your gear, because your gear seems fine, for the first 4 floors that is. I did it with the same non-infused Soulshield and an Awakened (not True) Profane weapon.

From what I am reading you are not dying from an enrage, but from damage?

If that's the case you can spec into a slightly more defensive build, for example, 1 point into C means that everytime you use it, it heals you for 10% of your health. You can also spec into healing on block or on your right-mouse click.

When the adds appear use your V to get rid of them quickly or stun him with C + tab right when he is summoning them (he stretches his arms in the air as if he is preaching or something). At last I used the archer, but I am not sure whether it really differs whomever you use.

4 minutes ago, Asuka said:

I was talking about lol and noob and owned, not whether they are good or not.

As for the other part, I don't see what does a 4f mushin have to do with poh4? Even 5f is simply a boss from big3 blue dungeons. And f5 is a dps meter. Poh4 has no telegraphs, while mushin does. I don't know about later floors, but ones we have do have telegraphs.

I never did a poh4 run - I have no friends in bns and I doubt the cross-server party finder would be a pleasant experience with a 4man dungeon. Yet, I've cleared all floors easily, except the f7, which I almost cleared but I have some dps issues due to lag and animation canceling. If I try when there's not so much people online or something, I will probably clear it after not many tries.

In other words, I don't see the connection. ESPECIALLY when it comes to 4th floor, the boss there is a pale jiangshi and has the same moves (AND TELEGRAPHS) as any other jiangshi in the game, pretty much. How is that connected to a 4man dungeon with no telegraphs?

I get that you are saying that masterin mushin tower needs a certain skill level, but he is talking about fourth floor.

It is simple if you manage to pass Poh 4/6 without dying every 2 minutes this means that your gears are good enuf for this dungeon and that now u can go try other higher dungeons. 

Just now, Hitokiri said:

It is simple if you manage to pass Poh 4/6 without dying every 2 minutes this means that your gears are good enuf for this dungeon and that now u can go try other higher dungeons. 

With that I can agree. But he seems to have difficulties with the mechanics, not the gear - as he is only on f4. ie - he needs guidance, not gear. Now, he might have been obnoxious with this thread, that is correct, but if we look past that, why not give him pointers? "Go do poharan" doesn't do much - this game isn't exactly open to its players - by that I mean that at the time, I had to google and youtube about animation canceling and bunch of stuff.

You need to space out and keep circling him as blade master or use blindside to avoid his attacks as he hits really hard.  You can tell when he's about to summon his adds as he holds his hands in the air and starts praying to the sky lol, so attack him as much as you can.  When ads appear just try to avoid it and use anklebiter on them and just keep circling the boss.  Use your big aoe dps skills and circle around that and make sure hes within reach of the damage and you'll get there.  My first time fighting him today also and was shocked at how hard he hit, i was down 50% hp before i realised it was a FIGHT! then i got serious and careful and kept spamming health tonics when it came off cd.  

Your gear is definately good enough if you can crit him 4-5k, dont need more than that anyway, its about how you move and dodge his attacks to stay alive.

@DeadZeus

No need to be salty, my comments weren't ment to insult you in any way or being read as "gg easzy noob, get gud, l2p" or anything like that.

If you like we can talk over PM a bit over you skill build, what bosses do etc etc. Maybe I can help you a bit :)

Goes to any BM. If you have problems with any floor, feel free to PM me when you have questions. I'm no pro either but I managed to clear the tower so maybe I can give ou some tips

I started recently the game with some friends, and I have to say, with similar stats, I have problems in 4F too, while my friends playing other clasess just dont. Assassins, clean until 7F all in stealth, force masters and summoners, kite from distance and dont have any problems.. As a BM, im a bit frustrated about the difference.

12 hours ago, Dalapie said:

as a blade master your supposed to be able to tank any dungeons with ease. i got 40k hp with the pvp soul shield, farmed like hell just to get true profane 10 weapon and awakened infernal 10 accesories, just to be able to beat mushins tower, but 4th floor.. 4th *cricket*ing floor is literally the biggest horse shit ever for me,

im clearly out of range yet the boss hits me, when adds come i cant kill em fast enough in lightning trap without taking a few hits as well sadly 

i spec the pve spec vs this boss yet with only 4-5k CRITS! i dont see how i can deal enough dmg to kill the boss before i die out my self, im starting to lose hope in the game , its not hard, its frustrating, i've heard its way more than i need to have as a blade master to clear but why do i deal so little damage?

i Q'E him into alot of honed strikes and flicker strikes, and using flash step when i can . but i loose like 12% of my HP with every hit he does to me? it makes little to no sense... im used to playing dark souls so i know about hard games but when your side stepping him and still taking dmg when your behind him it starts to get annoying.. 

the BSH 24 man nightshade is also unavailable for me? i cannot enter it, or am i actually looking the wrong place, isnt it between blackram and BSH in the cave. i got 1 daily for the 6 man, but no 24 man, dunno how to enter ,.. its a struggle, i really loved blade masters until i found out that even blocking doesnt help in mushins tower for me with my dmg being this low :/

As a fellow blademaster, with the same soulshield from pvp, true profane sword and infernal jewelry because i don't got the gold to upgrade it, i cleared floor 4 on my second try, i didnt have time to try floor 5 yet.

I don't get the guy attempting to down talk the OP about shields and gear, at least out of the 3 pages so far a few of the players have not only sympathized, but have given solid advice as to how to clear it.

There is one poster that says if you cant clear Poh with out dying..... only the tank is the one getting hit in that final fight and even then u get 2 hearts to help you survive -135k of pure health bar plus pots. The 4th floor is more of a challenge for the blade master you have 45k ish hp and your fighting a boss with almost 800k hp plus his adds and every single attack is MAGIC damage.  

Personally I like the Solo Dungeons in this game, I can go in and do my thing and avoid   elitist pricks who are running around with 400 ms ping and lagging so hard the mobs never even see them.  OP don't lose faith accept the challenge play with your skill trees, learn what they do and own that place. Level that hongmoon thing up more skill points more skills easier the game gets. 

Archived