after trying mushins tower i lost hope in blade master

Dalapie

as a blade master your supposed to be able to tank any dungeons with ease. i got 40k hp with the pvp soul shield, farmed like hell just to get true profane 10 weapon and awakened infernal 10 accesories, just to be able to beat mushins tower, but 4th floor.. 4th *cricket*ing floor is literally the biggest horse shit ever for me,

im clearly out of range yet the boss hits me, when adds come i cant kill em fast enough in lightning trap without taking a few hits as well sadly 

i spec the pve spec vs this boss yet with only 4-5k CRITS! i dont see how i can deal enough dmg to kill the boss before i die out my self, im starting to lose hope in the game , its not hard, its frustrating, i've heard its way more than i need to have as a blade master to clear but why do i deal so little damage?

i Q'E him into alot of honed strikes and flicker strikes, and using flash step when i can . but i loose like 12% of my HP with every hit he does to me? it makes little to no sense... im used to playing dark souls so i know about hard games but when your side stepping him and still taking dmg when your behind him it starts to get annoying.. 

the BSH 24 man nightshade is also unavailable for me? i cannot enter it, or am i actually looking the wrong place, isnt it between blackram and BSH in the cave. i got 1 daily for the 6 man, but no 24 man, dunno how to enter ,.. its a struggle, i really loved blade masters until i found out that even blocking doesnt help in mushins tower for me with my dmg being this low :/

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Despondency said:

Your gear is horrid. I suggest upgrading it before trying to do end-game content.

AHAHAHAH my gear is horrid XD i got the best soul shield ingame, and a weapon near 300k dmg, without spending TONS of gold, dont you dare say that my gear is horrid you gold buyer..

5 minutes ago, Dalapie said:

AHAHAHAH my gear is horrid XD i got the best soul shield ingame, and a weapon near 300k dmg, without spending TONS of gold, dont you dare say that my gear is horrid you gold buyer..

That was such a good insult! I applaud you, friend.

If you cannot do Mushin with your best soul shield and are only critting 5,000 with a 'near 300k' damage weapon, then it's your skill that is lacking. Please continue, today has been so droll until I saw this thread.

Comparing different regions to  our release of it, isn't even valid. They gave us a challenge accept it and work towards completion. Either ours will get de-tuned or the top tier gear/weapons are godly, first 8 floors should be a cake walk once geared and level 50 and we will have same stuff from top floors another challenge  to push through with.

There is another thread up showing kung fu master owning the floors with little effort, but i don't think it is our version. 

Before the patch: Omg this game is so easy, look at me doing 4man PoH with only 2 people and look here how I solo Brightstone in under 5 minutes with every class.

After the patch: Omg this game is so difficult, even Dark Souls is like Tetris compared to this srsly NCSoft pls fix.

Are you really that dumb? First everyone cries about how easy this game is and now some guys cry because they cant SOLO AN END GAME DUNGEON 2 HOURS AFTER IT GETS RELEASED WITH NEARLY 0 PREPARERATION WHATSOEVER (sry for caps tho I just wanted to express my angryness)...

31 minutes ago, Dalapie said:

I'm sorry to tell you OP but he's right you have garbage PvE stats for tower. That's not the best PvE shield you don't have enough pierce, critical, accuracy, etc. to dps fast enough. You need 40% critical , 175%+crit dmg, 10%pierce just to name a few. You're not overcoming the enemy defense so you can't beat them. Get better PvE gear not use PvP gear then wine you can't beat it.

8 minutes ago, Echoa said:

I'm sorry to tell you OP but he's right you have garbage PvE stats for tower. That's not the best PvE shield you don't have enough pierce, critical, accuracy, etc. to dps fast enough. You need 40% critical , 175%+crit dmg, 10%pierce just to name a few. You're not overcoming the enemy defense so you can't beat them. Get better PvE gear not use PvP gear then wine you can't beat it.

^^^This lmaoo. Probably thought it was the best SS simply because of max HP so he didn't have to dodge. Jk but in all seriousness, a completed MoonWater Arena SS is garbage for real PvE content. Did the OP even fuse crit into every piece at least? Basic build should have been 1-2-3-4-6 (MoonWater) and 5-7-8 (Forgotten Brightstone). All fused with Dokumo - 8 SS's for example. All that extra HP/Crit Defense is for open world PvP....

Go to Blood Shade Harbor by talking to the blue quest guy and paying naryu coin, from there farm till you have BSH shield(purple) use the drops to fuse till  you have the crit/pierce/crit damage u need.

Upgrade your weapon to Siren 10 at least.

Practice the videos for BM soloing, yes they usually have more talents(being 50) but with practice you can get the patterns down.

Good luck!

Took me like 10 attempts to finally beat it. Need to stun/daze than lightning draw for more dmg. After that flash step ( pray that it crit). Blade call than spam honded slash (animation cancel). I find it helpful to spec stun on rush and kd on kick (it help me reduce dmg since he is kd or stun or daze a lot of the time that way).

3 minutes ago, vanvan said:

Took me like 10 attempts to finally beat it. Need to stun/daze than lightning draw for more dmg. After that flash step ( pray that it crit). Blade call than spam honded slash (animation cancel). I find it helpful to spec stun on rush and kd on kick (it help me reduce dmg since he is kd or stun or daze a lot of the time that way).

Can you tell me your stats?

I have the moonwater arena soulshield (all of them are fuse crit mercenary ones i think). al jewel are awaken infernal. siren belt. awaken siren weapon +25 atk power diamond.

overall

384 atk power

262 accuracy

318 piercing

1274 crit

40k hp

Edit: i didnt use any consumable provided by the npc, i did use healing tunic whenever its off cd lol

i would think its normal. 

For starters, most semi-core players have cleared the last two harder dungeons 6-4man poha on a daily basis.

If its expected that you should breeze through the tower just as easily, well then those pple have never really played a real mmo >.>

Sry but don't understand you... Just cleared that shit with my BM. Only time I died was on 7th Floor 1 or 2 times and reached 2 times enrage, but he can't kill a BM in enrage so you can just reset.

Just leaving a link to my gear, to lazy to write it down

http://eu-bns.ncsoft.com/ingame/bs/character/profile?c=Seai&s=207

PS: get rid of that shitty PvP souldshield for PvE content....

6 minutes ago, n1hl0 said:

Sry but don't understand you... Just cleared that shit with my BM. Only time I died was on 7th Floor 1 or 2 times and reached 2 times enrage, but he can't kill a BM in enrage so you can just reset.

Pretty similar gear to mine except I have profane wep and infernal acc. This is ideal PvE stating pretty much.

5 minutes ago, n1hl0 said:

Why do i have a feeling u spent alot of money on this game?

Archived