Unable to type anything in chat

ginyama

I have a simmilar problem. I can't see or type anything in party and clan chats. I've tried it on both of my characters. I've tride to create a new chat tab and I've made a repair check of client's files, but with no results.

Please fix this asap.

Can't upgrade my weapon/accessories with a purple item, or discard them either, since i need to type stuff for them. Pretty big issue, and I really hope NCsoft fixes this asap. I'm literally stuck with the basic Hongmoon sword until its fixed.

A player suggested I try holding ALT while I type. I did and my problem was resolved, not sure if ALT is what actually fixed it or if the devs used they're magic wand while I was logged out but if you still can't type try holding ALT while you type, if that doesn't work try relogging.

3 hours ago, ginyama said:

Can't upgrade my weapon/accessories with a purple item, or discard them either, since i need to type stuff for them. Pretty big issue, and I really hope NCsoft fixes this asap. I'm literally stuck with the basic Hongmoon sword until its fixed.

theres an option to change that, in the settings somewhere first page

I have the same problem and I found out by typing in market place that my keyboard types in Japanese letters that I installed 2~3 years ago for pso2
I manage to fix it by closing the game and uninstalling Japanese keyboard
Control Panel -> Region and Language -> Keyboard and Language tab -> Change Keyboard -> highlight Japanese and click remove.

Archived