Sign in to follow this  
Aile

Divebomb

Aile   

Thanks for literally destroying the skill to the point its utterly worthless i dont care if you make it cast faster it was never slow to begin with 9 second cds is ridiculous and unneeded. You have effectively destroyed my play style for NOTHING. I refuse to spend money on this game anymore and regret ever having bought the master pack.

Kutsuu   

Ha. Every online game you have ever played and ever will play is going to go through changes. You won't agree with some of them. Learn to live with it or stop playing online games. 

Aile   

The problem is when you arbitrarily change a fundamental skill to a point where it becomes so bad that using it actually hurts your ability to win when before the change it was useful.

Aile   

It changes entire play styles when you destroy the way skill works. When you remove entire play styles from the game, well all you do is *cricket* everything up for some people. so they lose a customer maybe they lose morte than one maybe they dont but it was still a pointless change and unnesisary.