New costumes in Hongmoon Store

Dulfy

Costumes

• Pure White (Female only) - 1999 Ncoins ($25 USD). Comes with Classy Glasses and some roses for the event. 
  • Lover Boy (Male only)- 1999 Ncoins ($25 USD). Comes with Lover Boy Bow Tie and Lover Boy Sunglasses as well as some roses.
  • Scarlet Bird - 999 Ncoins ($12.5)

Weapons

These are 959 Ncoins each or about $12

2 minutes ago, ConstanzaX said:

Dulfy! Any chance you would be adding a tab of Blade and Soul on your website? :)

if its you of course XD

Don't plan to right now. Since BNS is so cosmetic based it is easier to do it on the fashion sites. 

1 minute ago, Yeon said:

Wait. We won't get the Showgirl costume for guys? :c

Showgirl is female only. Crimson Tide is male only. There are male versions of the Showgirl but I think they are called something else. 

3 minutes ago, LagunaL8 said:

chocolate bangle is cute but i still would have loved it if they let the boys wear the PURE WHITE hahahahaha

I kinda like the bangle as well, but it's *real* hard justifying a 1k NCoin purchase for an extremely seasonal skin that I won't be able to reuse next year.

1 hour ago, LagunaL8 said:

WUT are you serious lol D:

Serious about which part?

Liking it? (yes)

Cost?  (949 NCoins... close enough)

Seasonal? (box of chocolates in a heart box screams valentines day, so yes)

Can't reuse?  (Yep, you can't remove weapon skins, you can only erase it/write over it.  Once it's no longer around v-day and I want to take it off, if I do it's gone forever)

So yes, serious in all regards.

Costumes are increasing in price, making it less likely for me to even bother with them. Heck, I'm lucky that I stocked up on 200 fabrics and 90 high quality fabrics before they became that expensive. In the first two weeks you could get fabrics for 8g per 10 and high quality ones 1-2g per 3. Now it costs 20g to try for even one High quality outfit pouch.

30 minutes ago, Speckster said:

These costumes are SO sexist....why can't we females have something decent...tired of outfits with just panties....

ZvMMXaC.jpg

Again, when are we getting this outfit?  One of the few outfits that actually looks good and decent on all the females not to mention Chinese New Year was this past Monday!  Come on NCsoft!  We don't need to keep having nothing but lingerie on our toons.  Let's make them look like queens....or an empress in this case! \o/

1 hour ago, Speckster said:

These costumes are SO sexist....why can't we females have something decent...tired of outfits with just panties....

I just....I have no words.  Both sexes have costumes that bare skin, so pray tell what's your argument (besides some of the provocative selections for females....if you can even call them that).  There are decent outfits for both as well, so you have those options.

Also asian port, 'nuff said.

Archived