Forums

Disconnected from server. SystemErr - (2000 : character login Failure) NetworkErr -(132) WSALastErr - (10,034)

Qazs99

3 minutes ago, Cabriel said:

I went into the Gameguard folder and deleted the Gameguard.ver GameMon.des and GameMon64.des files. Restarted the launcher and Gameguard then fixes itself and resolves the error. Hope it works for you guys.

Doesnt fix anything for me. GOint to unninstall and download again the game

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Cabriel said:

I went into the Gameguard folder and deleted the Gameguard.ver GameMon.des and GameMon64.des files. Restarted the launcher and Gameguard then fixes itself and resolves the error. Hope it works for you guys.

I hope it works. I deleted them and now I restarted the game.

Edit: Of course didn't worked. Tho, Windows pop sometimes and says that a malware was found and tries to remove it. I tried to check what malware it is, but it doesn't shows.

18 minutes ago, Cabriel said:

let me try that, brb...

Yeah, it doesn't work, it reinstall anyways, but my antivirus detects it as a malware and blocks it, but i self are having this login / dc problems...

14 minutes ago, Lacy said:

This may be of interest to you all.  I am not sure if the same issue is happening with you, but you may want to investigate.

this affects the american users.... im from greece ... but im having thoughts that its because of my internet service provider. do you guys lag before get disconnected ?

Yes. Terrible lag during the few times that I was able to login and start playing then shortly thereafter was disconnected.  Other times I was disconnected before my character even reached the game world.  I have not been able to reach the game world  with my character since.

Well, i have the solution!

What i have done is:

1- Unninstall BnS and NCsoft launcher

2-Delete the folders on root if the unninstall didnt do

3- Use Ccleaner to clean up the registry entries

4- Download the game

Thats all, worked for me, played like 5 hours tonight and not even one disconnect, yesterday couldnt play even 3 mins without being disconnected so.. i guess reinstalling worked

Good luck 

On 05.03.2016 at 0:15 PM, JumboPillow said:

Well, i have the solution!

What i have done is:

1- Unninstall BnS and NCsoft launcher

2-Delete the folders on root if the unninstall didnt do

3- Use Ccleaner to clean up the registry entries

4- Download the game

Thats all, worked for me, played like 5 hours tonight and not even one disconnect, yesterday couldnt play even 3 mins without being disconnected so.. i guess reinstalling worked

Good luck 

It aint worked for me, still have same error, after pin cant login into game, just error and crash

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Ejokuri said:

I'm totally new in the game and got this error. Well, I just visited their page and they announced in twitter feed that they will have maintenance. Well makes sense it will not let you login :)

Maintenance is long done lol. You're looking at old tweets

Archived