Qazs99

Disconnected from server. SystemErr - (2000 : character login Failure) NetworkErr -(132) WSALastErr - (10,034)

DAVISBR   

Here same mistake after 1 or 2 hours playing game disconnects and displays this error !!! please help acc lvl 43 !!!!

Getting the same problem...

LeftButNotGon... can you stop being an ass?

Edited by Mezzoluna

What's wrong with laughing at no bugs being fix, they need to be squashed :P

2 hours ago, Mezzoluna said:

Getting the same problem...

LeftButNotGon... can you stop being an ass?

15 hours ago, Qazs99 said:

Since the game update I have been having this issue. It happens after I put my PIN number.

Untitled.png
free photo upload

Ran into the same issues. What I've done is, set the properties of Blade and Soul application to run as administrator. Then did the following...
Click the "Start" button to bring up the Start Menu. Type in CMD into the "Search programs and files" field but do not hit enter. Doing this will change your start menu to show the program "cmd.exe." Right-click on "cmd.exe" and select "Run as Administrator." Type "netsh winsock reset" without the quotes. When the command is completed successfully, a confirmation appears, followed by a new command prompt line. Once completed, You will be advised to restart your computer. I haven't encountered into any further issues.

Hopefully this helps

Asasel   

Same here, it happened just now in mushin tower. After I try to log back in I get my account is already logged in message. Its really annoying pls fix...

the same over here, during an arena fight :/ that sucks

shiets0pp1.jpg

at a sunday afternoon... 

Edited by Wallraffa

Lavoh   

Can ppl stop saying "im having the same issue" we all know there is a problem right now. Post when / if u know a way to fix it

Just now, Lavoh said:

Can ppl stop saying "im having the same issue" we all know there is a problem right now. Post when / if u know a way to fix it

how about no ?

Mtoast   
Just now, Lavoh said:

Well the more people post the more attention the issue gets so the sooner the fix -__-

JMHero   

I would guess that the more people that state it means they get an idea of the scale

btw same issue after entering pin.   EU server