Sign in to follow this  
MortalBlade

The game client is already running.(3001) (183)

I've had this problem happen to me several times,and i don't know the reason behind it.

I tried to close the program but the problem is it doesn't show that the client is open.

The only solution to this was always restarting the pc.

And i find this really irritating.

Edited by MortalBlade

The same error happened to me to after maintenance was finished. Before maintenance was finished I could log in easily. Having to restart my computer every time is pretty annoying. I constantly have to look up different error solutions so I can play this game. Nevertheless I still like it though. 

Me too. "The game client is already running", despite that I closed it and the launcher. Sigh. Restarting's the only way to fix it so far.

Well, thank you for that faster alternative solution...I just don't get why this of all things keeps "running" when we close it...sigh.

KekeSG   

When this "error" happens close everything related to the game in the Task Manager and then re-click the client, it works for me every single time ! 

On 2/11/2016 at 6:15 AM, MortalBlade said:

Like what i said before it doesn't show even on the Task manager.

Task Manager > Details > Right click Client.exe (Blade and Soul) > End Task :HongWhat:

Kahnie   

You do have to go to taskmanager, although it's not in the simple version. You need to click show more and end the task

"Blade and Soul bloodlust" this fixed it for me.