Nice ''optimization patch'' luls

Ambition

1 minute ago, Ambition said:

yeah when you can play GTA5, Witcher3, Fallout4, all maxed out at 60fps and then problem is deffo my computer, fanboys.

Not deffo, but worth checking out anyway. I can get 30 fps with my config, I can get 120 depending on how I set it up.

Just now, Ambition said:

yeah when you can play GTA5, Witcher3, Fallout4, all maxed out at 60fps and then problem is deffo my computer, fanboys.

Playing those games and playing an MMORPG is extremely different. In GTA5, Witcher etc. You run around with practically nothing going on, you are alone. In an MMORPG, you have 30 people next to you each spamming 30 skills per second lol

1 minute ago, asmariya said:

Playing those games and playing an MMORPG is extremely different. In GTA5, Witcher etc. You run around with practically nothing going on, you are alone. In an MMORPG, you have 30 people next to you each spamming 30 skills per second lol

Don't bother...

Ya know, you can still run a smooth game without the number being 60 fps.  People get so focused on a damn number. Not every game is going to be 100% balls to the wall with your set up. Start by turning shaders/shadows down, some of the simpler stuff. See with this game I have no issues at all except a few corners in dungeons. I am running 100+fps and I don't even have that great of a video card. So like I said.. maybe you need to adjust your computer a bit. Not trying to be an as.shole... just saying.

8 minutes ago, asmariya said:

Roflcopter, even with 100people in my screen, the witcher 3 graphics require much more GPU power, do you have any clue as to how textures actually work?  you're telling me a GTX 970 high-end card from the year 2015 cant handle an engine from 2009? also, whatever im not the only one having this problems, but when you put ''optimization'' in the patchnotes, and nothing changed i just start laughing. ^_^

18 minutes ago, Ambition said:

Roflcopter, even with 100people in my screen, the witcher 3 graphics require much more GPU power, do you have any clue as to how textures actually work?  you're telling me a GTX 970 high-end card from the year 2015 cant handle an engine from 2009? also, whatever im not the only one having this problems, but when you put ''optimization'' in the patchnotes, and nothing changed i just start laughing. ^_^

That's weird.... I have the same graphics card as you and 95% of the time that I'm playing I get above 60 FPS easily.

26 minutes ago, Ambition said:

Ok and now for the Cpu? being since this is a MMO that is more so reliant on CPU then GPU unlike all the other games you listed that are gpu heavy games.... Whats your CPU whats your Ram, the amount frequency? What operating system are you on, what going on in the background.... When you are a select few thats having the issue, blaming the game isn't the starting point. Look at the rig, admit that there may be a problem there first.

I'm having some trouble running this decently myself,i've played a bunch of other mmo's and have had little to no problems running them even when stuff gets busy,in this game it wants to give up if there are 5 things doing something on screen in game and it makes it impossible to do poh or blackwyrm if this game starts turning into a slide show,as far as i can tell the only thing that would maybe be giving me trouble is the fact that im using windows 10, i've turned everything down and during fights i still get less than 30 fps and as much as i hate to say this i might just have to give up on this game theres no reason for a game this old to be running like this.

Archived