2K NCoin Outfit

Cetra

8 minutes ago, ShiroUmi said:

How are they dead ? Aion just got a new major update with new maps/story quests around Sep last year, Atlantica also just got a major update with new mercenaries and system recently, Air Rivals is still up there with E-Sport and Vindictus just got yet another major update a month back with character revamp about last week, so I don't know how are they ..."dead" ? 

With how saturated the MMOs market nowaday, a game that lasts for more than 4 years can be considered a good game already. 

Vindi won't die so long as KR, CN, etc, remain active, but the population is garbage on the NA and EU servers. Still, those whales are paying in the hundreds for outfits that fewer and fewer people will see them playing in =p

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Prototypemind said:

Vindi won't die so long as KR, CN, etc, remain active, but the population is garbage on the NA and EU servers. Still, those whales are paying in the hundreds for outfits that fewer and fewer people will see them playing in =p

May Truth shine ever brilliant.

All these comments of not worth... nope not worth 2k. THIS IS WHY WE HAVE RNG BOXES, THIS. IDK y'all are jst so darn broke af and y'all deserve rng boxes... you guys complain about everything my god. They could of put the outfits in rng boxes... NA communities are just never happy. 

2 minutes ago, Korene said:

All these comments of not worth... nope not worth 2k. THIS IS WHY WE HAVE RNG BOXES, THIS. IDK y'all are jst so darn broke af and y'all deserve rng boxes... you guys complain about everything my god. They could of put the outfits in rng boxes... NA communities are just never happy. 

English, please.

Well, finally got into game and was able to preview it.  That made my decision easier.  I had assumed there would have been at least some cloth physics on the shirt tails.  Perhaps not on the level of Transcendence (which appears to have been renamed to Surpass?), but at least some swish and flip.

But nope, nothing.  Looks like the tails are just completely static.

I just don't get it. Ncsoft puts rng boxes in the cash shop flood of people *cricket* and say they would even pay 50 dollars for a costume, they would not mind the higher price.

Then they take the boxes away, up the price and people *cricket* about that too. They also released a nice costume for 1k ncoin on the market, you don't have to buy the v-day one.

I'm sure it's been said many times before...but I'll say it again just in case someone (anyone) from NCSOFT reads these threads. I'd spend the >$20 for some of these costumes if they were account-wide. How hard is it for them to understand a western audience will gladly spend more money when it receives more value?

Let them introduce RNG-boxes and expensive customisation just before the "other" Korean game launches here. Try to get your money now, when you might have engendered some genuine good-will amongst your players by making some reasonable changes immediately. Let's see what the western audience favours...

10.00 would have been reasonable. 

15.00 woulda been pushing it for the outfit.

20.00 I think I will skip it. 

Although I didn't get to log in after the new update. Did Premium ranks get fixed yet from when NCSoft kinda messed them up? (If no one knows I will find out tomorrow lol.)

1 hour ago, Mishi said:

10.00 would have been reasonable. 

15.00 woulda been pushing it for the outfit.

20.00 I think I will skip it. 

Although I didn't get to log in after the new update. Did Premium ranks get fixed yet from when NCSoft kinda messed them up? (If no one knows I will find out tomorrow lol.)

It is $25

$25 is an absolutely absurd amount of money to spend on an outfit in a video game. Anyone who disagrees with that statement has no right claiming they're responsible with their money. As a business they would do much better to make it cost $12.50, which is still a bit pricey as far as I'm concerned, but much less ridiculous. 

3 hours ago, GnatB said:

Well, finally got into game and was able to preview it.  That made my decision easier.  I had assumed there would have been at least some cloth physics on the shirt tails.  Perhaps not on the level of Transcendence (which appears to have been renamed to Surpass?), but at least some swish and flip.

But nope, nothing.  Looks like the tails are just completely static.

The outfit is too short and not loose enough to have any real noticeable physic.

ElisiaFross_Dance_zpsrpmgchb6.gif

In case no one has stated it, this is a $20 bundle, which comes with the outfit, a pair of glasses, 12 white roses, and 10 unsealing charms.

I still probably won't be buying it since it doesn't come outside of the bundle which is kind of absolutely frikn stupid. Not to mention items bought from the store STILL aren't cross-character

2 hours ago, Agranite said:

The outfit is too short and not loose enough to have any real noticeable physic.

I must respectfully disagree, particularly on the back side, where it would actually matter.  I don't believe transcendance(or whatever it's new name is) on the Gon is much longer, and it swishes/flips wonderfully as you run/whatever.

(Incidentally, just my 2 cents, but the outfit designers need to spend more time actually playing the game.  They pay too much attention to the front end, when 90% of the time while playing you're looking at the back.)

8 hours ago, TheRealElvis said:

And? That's like 3 - 4 packs of cigarettes, or around 1,5 - 2L of vodka. I doubt many of you here even knows what it signifies when a woman wears the man's shirt. It is a sign of conquer, "I did that man", a trophy of sorts best displayed on a morning balcony after a job done right, provided you as a man even did it right in the first place.

I fail to see the monetary differences, a grown person on avarage spends around $40 a day unnoticed. Take-away coffees, news magazines, parking permit, lunch money unless employee provides, etc. It is only a matter of management.

A man's conquest?

I never saw it in that light... Now I don't want the costume.

I bought it for 1 character, because... 1 thing at a time.  If we can convince them to ditch the RNG boxes it will be a huge victory.  Then we just have to work on prices.

As we've seen recently, RNG doesn't care how much you've spent.  It's possible to spend 6,000€ and not get an outfit because it's hidden behind RNG gambling packs.  Just say no to RNG.

2 hours ago, Profyrion said:

I bought it for 1 character, because... 1 thing at a time.  If we can convince them to ditch the RNG boxes it will be a huge victory.  Then we just have to work on prices.

As we've seen recently, RNG doesn't care how much you've spent.  It's possible to spend 6,000€ and not get an outfit because it's hidden behind RNG gambling packs.  Just say no to RNG.

Agree, but ideally, it shouldn't cost more than $18 USD to $20 USD for the outfit + accessory bundle. They jack up the price because it's an occasion/holiday outfit with accessories, adding in some stack of in-game item no one ask for, and a stack of useless white rose that are nothing more than a cheap ploy to get users to buy the red rose to perform transmutation. I'm more surprise they didn't make it so that players who purchase the female valentine bundle get white rose, whereas the players who purchase the male valentine bundle will get the red rose, and they will have to find players with the opposite gender characters to exchange it. If it was done that way, then the whole scheme of selling rose in the cash shop doesn't seem like a cheap ploy.

Anyways, I just turn a blind eye for the sexy outfit cost this time, since I wanted the outfit plus I know I won't be purchasing most of their outfit since they don't suit my taste. For a WuShu game of the WuXia genre, (but it feels more of a XianXia genre instead,) I am actually waiting for outfits that looks more like this:

tumblr_nbgbm8pd1z1rkh4c7o1_500.jpg

Can you imagine all the cloth physic on it ;p

Anyways, overall, I'm happy with my outfit.

8 hours ago, chinmi said:

$25 is too much, there's no way i'll buy it.

while for

$10 it's an instant buy

$15 gonna think deeply before buying it

$20 gonna need wife permission to buy it

but seriously, $25 ?? NO WAY !!!

So lets say if you did buy it... what would your wife do to you D:

Archived