2K NCoin Outfit

Cetra

1 hour ago, Skyfire said:

To the haters, if you don't like the price go somewhere else and stop complaining. Nobody is forcing you to buy it. You don't see people complaining WAT?! Lamborghini costs $400k???? Wtf????!!!!oneone. Simply put, if you can't afford it, go save up.

To NCSoft, thank you for not putting it in a random box.

Lambo goes fast though. Unless the expensive outfit gave me better stats, I don't want it. I just want the shirt, I have no use for the other crap bundled with it.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Hongmoon said:

Lambo goes fast though. Unless the expensive outfit gave me better stats, I don't want it. I just want the shirt, I have no use for the other crap bundled with it.

That is just about the same as having a fast lamboghini but can't drive it for anywhere faster than 80. 

Kinda disappointed with this.
All I wanted was the costume, would've bought it on all 3-5 characters.
But instead I only bought it on one character cause I liked it that much :l.
You guys definitely would've made more money if you had just left it as a purchase of 1k-1.2k ncoin.
I didn't even want the glasses either, they're too big for my taste. 

1 hour ago, GnatB said:

Is the one in the budle the bra version for each classes?  That was definitely my least favorite version.  Can't even start patching for another 6 hours or so.  Anybody know if the other versions are available somehow?

The bra version is the version for Jin females. The other races have all their own versions (without a bra).

3 minutes ago, ShiroUmi said:

The thing here is, whatever one might try or how hard they try, they can't please for over half of the community whatsoever, so in all honesty they just have to make do with what they have and please the most they can. 

Fun thing is, you always see players complain about their benefit such as " what can they get?" " why is that so expensive" " why is this so unreasonable"....etc. but have never once they asked what is good for the game and the company that is publishing said game, so they can be free loaders and play the game that they ever so desire. 

I agree and do sympathise with them being in the firing line of even nitpicky stuff. I find it odd that the last main MMO I was part of deceived their players, tried to change an offer after the event was over only delivering on their promise months later gets a similar amount of fanboyism and hate than this game the has some teething issues, but nothing really enough to not give them time to try and address things. I've seen companies do giveaways and receive hate at how unfair things are because they didn't win.

The game makes the clothing/outfits as much as real life clothing are worth.. in game items shouldn't be as much as rl items.
You don't "Need" Game items people need clothing for warmth
I find the NCSoft is just money hungry and don't care about the players..

2 minutes ago, Dejiax said:

The game makes the clothing/outfits as much as real life clothing are worth.. in game items shouldn't be as much as rl items.

Sadly in the past NCSoft has shown total disregard for their community and full regard for their cash grab.

I was hoping they would become a bit more noble with blade and soul since it has a promising future.

After seeing this repeated pattern of disregard in our community, that hope has dwindled by a lot.

Agreed.
BnS is going downhill. My Clan is getting pissed at the game because their friends can't update their game and crashing.
I can't even update my game because corrupted files for day. Reinstalled NCSoft launcher and BNS.. nothing

6 minutes ago, Dejiax said:

1 minute ago, HoleintheWall said:

Sadly in the past NCSoft has shown total disregard for their community and full regard for their cash grab.

I was hoping they would become a bit more noble with blade and soul since it has a promising future.

After seeing this repeated pattern of disregard in our community, that hope has dwindled by a lot.

These opinion, I have seen a lot and in every forum of every single MMOs out there. You guys call them "money hungry" but after all, they are money hungry just as much as you guys need money to get groceries and food and all the necessities everyday.  

4 minutes ago, ShiroUmi said:

These opinion, I have seen a lot and in every forum of every single MMOs out there. You guys call them "money hungry" but after all, they are money hungry just as much as you guys need money to get groceries and food and all the necessities everyday.  

You do realize businesses don't aim to just break even, correct? You seem to be forgetting that businesses go for profit, which means expenses paid and then some. It's not a question of 'are they pricing it enough to keep the lights on.' That's a given, and insisting that is the goal of the pricing is hopelessly naive. They are pricing to make money off of it, and it is of course, the consumer's prerogative to refuse a gross profit margin.

You aren't doing anyone, any favors by attempting to push the idea that NCSoft is nigh charity.

3 hours ago, Daemoroth said:

Careful, you might get flagged as a 'high risk' for fraud or, heaven forbid, receive a ban (Since they seem to hand those out quite randomly). O_o That's what I'm currently nervous about.

This seems to be related to some CC companys doing automatic charge backs cause Ncsoft is on some of their fraud lists at least that's what i read, i almost never use my CC card actually not many ppl in the EU do regularly like it's common in NA  i always use Paypal or our direct bank transfers for something like this so stuff like this never happens to me.

42 minutes ago, Dejiax said:

I could buy this in-game "shirt" costume for 20 pounds that's bound to a character...or buy my self 2 shirts for a tenner each in town...seems legit NC, way to go.

I think what most people are saying is that $25 for an item of pixels is ridiculous.

It's hard to say, and I guess companies like NC Soft have done the math, but wouldn't they sell more if the price was reasonable?  For example, why sell 10 of these at $25 each when you could sell 20 at $15? It's not like a real life item that needs to be "stocked" and sold to make way for next season's wear.  There's no worry about moving it over to the clearance racks.  Hell, you can do a revisit and bring the item back in 6 months for a one week special and sell a crapload to those that missed out on the first run!

One would think that a lot more items would sell from the cash shop if the prices were lower.  But like I said, I guess they're either going with statistics that already exist or they just don't give a crap.  I'd buy if the prices were lower, but I'd rather use my money- wisely- elsewhere.

I've never bought costume in any MMORPG. Subscription and premium (or version of it in other games) YES, but not costumes.

But, I have to admit, I'm seriously tempted to buy this costume. This one is hard to top. It's simple but sexy, and it didn't go overboard. 

I probably buy it, but I gonna wait until the last few days, in faint hope that currency exchange is activated.

Guys, you read it's a bundle box?

You get for 2k:

- costume

- sunglasses

- white rose (cannot see how much, looks 1x)

- hongmoon unsealing charm (cannot see how much, looks 1x)

Costume is ~ 1400 or 1600, sunglasses around 400, so you got basically for 2k which looks more normal.

Male version is also package:

- costume

- tie

- sunglasses

- white rose x10

- hongmoon unsealing x10

That is all.

4 minutes ago, Xenosaga said:

Guys, you read it's a bundle box?

You get for 2k:

- costume

- sunglasses

- white rose (cannot see how much, looks 1x)

- hongmoon unsealing charm (cannot see how much, looks 1x)

Yes, we can see.  And literally the only thing I have any interest in that bundle is the outfit.

I have no use for sunglasses.  Sunglasses never look nice.  What's the point of designing a face I like if I'm just gonna hide it behind a pair of shades?

White roses are a (fairly) common drop from most dungeon quests.  Odds are I'll have more of those than I can use.  (Particularly since nothing in the reward box looks appealing other than the money.  Though I've read *our* boxes actually have different rewards than the one in the news article)

10 hongmoon unsealing charms are (if you manage your usage right) completely superfluous.  IIRC I haven't grabbed the ones from the old daily dash yet, and the only character I have over lvl 16 or so has something like 40 of 'em.  You only really need to use them on breakthrough weapons, and so far I've gotten WAY more than I need for that from surveys/quests.  In addition to which I have crafters perfectly capable of making them, should i need to.  And at least the ones I make I can sell.

Archived