Cetra

2K NCoin Outfit

10 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

So question, you'd rather pay $25 to get the costume for certain or rather have them bring out another RNG box that has the costume in it so everyone can start whining over that again?

Be happy that they let you instantly buy it rather than having a "chance" to get it.

Why does it have to be either or? why can't we just get the choice of the item we want? There's no reason other than they want to over charge us by giving us thing that we dont want by putting it in a bundle with things we've expressed we want because they're greedy and people are stupid enough to fall for it.

brasteir   

Hahaha! Oh, you should be grateful they're only using their fingers they could always shove an entire arm up there!

And it's a wonder why these business practices always migrate further into seedy territory, there's always this choir singing it could be worse.

Edited by brasteir

fruitie   
17 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

So question, you'd rather pay $25 to get the costume for certain or rather have them bring out another RNG box that has the costume in it so everyone can start whining over that again?

Be happy that they let you instantly buy it rather than having a "chance" to get it.

Or neither because I'm not dumb enough to waste hundreds of dollars on the chance to get a costume nor feel like a costume is worth $25 when I can get full games for the cost of a bloody shirt. If you want it go ahead, but I don't support stuff like this when I already felt the cash shop was already on the pricey side.

Zuzu   
2 minutes ago, fruitie said:

Or neither because I'm not dumb enough to waste hundreds of dollars on the chance to get a costume nor feel like a costume is worth $25 when I can get full games for the cost of a bloody shirt. If you want it go ahead, but I don't support stuff like this when I already felt the cash shop was already on the pricey side.

16 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

Can't please everyone sadly. Deal with it or don't buy it at all.

Enamour   

God there's a complain every single time something happens on this game lol.

On a positive note, I like the 999 ncoin outfit. Looks cool, not to flashy and it's cheap.

Neclord   

It's not even good because breast size is reduzed a bit.

I will wait for empress outfit or dreamcutter. =P

Kitzu   
3 hours ago, Enamour said:

God there's a complain every single time something happens on this game lol.

On a positive note, I like the 999 ncoin outfit. Looks cool, not to flashy and it's cheap.

what is the name of it (currently can't get on atm - as I am baby sitting my friends kids,)

fruitie   
6 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

Which is why I said I won't support it... Or do you not like people having a different opinion and valuing their money more?

I mean clearly it's in their interest to know that there's people who would buy their stuff but don't feel it's worth the cost.

Edited by fruitie

I bet they raised the price of this over soul mate because it was hyped up by everyone gg.

What if they put a rng box with a chance to get the outfit at 1/4th price? Horororroro

Edited by NueHoujuu

Anyone else remember back when everyone got upset at Bethesda for trying to sell $5 cosmetic horse armor because it was useless and felt like a cash grab?  

I miss those days when people had common sense. 

Enamour   
2 minutes ago, Kitzu said:

what is the name of it (currently can't get on atm - as I am baby sitting my friends kids,)

Scarlet Bird

It's almost sad that we've come to a point a costume is worth $20 regardless of the game being F2P.

I guess "more money than sense" is most relevant.
Inb4 generic rebutal of you don't have to buy it / they got to make money / it's F2P

ShiroUmi   

You guys are pretty funny, you don't want RNG boxes ( no one does obviously ), and you guys also don't want a bit pricey outfit which is the only main selling point of the game atm, then how does NCsoft suppose to make money to run the game ?  This world isn't a dream world where you can have both options in your favor. 

Your attitude of entitlement is what driving this world down to hell, and obviously can never be pleased 

Enamour   

Some of these are the same people saying "I'd rather pay $20 for an outfit I know I'll get over rng boxes" as well. lol

ShiroUmi   
Just now, Enamour said:

Some of these are the same people saying "I'd rather pay $20 for an outfit I know I'll get over rng boxes" as well. lol

IKR? Hypocrite at its finest. 

I guess sometime people forget that, behind that entire company, there are hundred of hard workers that need to feed their family and pay bills every month.

2 minutes ago, ShiroUmi said:

You guys are pretty funny, you don't want RNG boxes ( no one does obviously ), and you guys also don't want a bit pricey outfit which is the only main selling point of the game atm, then how does NCsoft suppose to make money to run the game ?  This world isn't a dream world where you can have both options in your favor. 

Your attitude of entitlement is what driving this world down to hell, and obviously can never be pleased 

I love the binary argument to white knight NCSoft. How about a third option wherein I can purchase just the outfit for say, $15? Or is that not enough support for NCSoft?

Ludicium   

Overly priced imo, for the effort they put into the outfit, I'd rather purchase some better looking outfits for 1.2k NCoins.

I was looking forward to this costume a lot, but will be skipping because it simply isn't worth +$20 dollars for me. Originally, to me, the costumes prices seemed to be linked to how much detail and effort are in the costumes, albeit, this costume is 'sexy', I feel that other costumes are much better (ie. Colorful Autumn Leaves, or White Rosetta).

I'm going to hold onto my money and wait to see what the Showgirl costume will be like.

ShiroUmi   
1 minute ago, BourneEndeavour said:

I love the binary argument to white knight NCSoft. How about a third option wherein I can purchase just the outfit for say, $15? Or is that not enough support for NCSoft?

Not whiteknight, just someone with brain and common sense.

But on your words, are you sure you wouldn't complain if they gave you that option ? Cause I have been watching around this forum for quite sometime, and pretty much all I have been seeing is people complaining on every single things even when NCsoft provides people what they want. 

CycLee   
8 minutes ago, packor said:

so how about that "Lyn isn't loli" thing?

Who ever said that? o_O

1 minute ago, ShiroUmi said:

Not whiteknight, just someone with brain and common sense.

But on your words, are you sure you wouldn't complain if they gave you that option ? Cause I have been watching around this forum for quite sometime, and pretty much all I have been seeing is people complaining on every single things even when NCsoft provides people what they want. 

Really?  Please provide us with those illegitimate complaints.  What I am watching are very legitimate complaints, most which are still unresolved..

I prefer this over the RNG boxes.  Yeah it's expensive, but at least you know EXACTLY what you're getting.  They can shove it with the RNG nonsense.

Thanks for taking the (slightly) high(er) road on this one, NC.

Kitzu   

Some people will NEVER be happy, one thing I notice is people ask for something, they put it in, then they complain about it (the same people...)

I personally don't care about  RNG i'd prefer it not to be in... However, I am going to face the facts and say it'll likely always, be  there, i'll spend a blank amount (not listing how much.)

But I find this a an okay price. Specially cause its a bundle.