2K NCoin Outfit

Cetra

I would be happier if the glasses and outfit were sold separately. I don't like the outfit (not my taste), but I do want the glasses. Oh well.

I haven't participated in this V-Day event yet, so I don't know how difficult it is to get white roses, so maybe those make it worth the $25USD... But, uh. No, thanks. I probably would have shelled out the $25USD for that nurse outfit + hat + glasses, tho. 

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

every time they put new outfit on market price of it seems to go HIGHER instead of LOWER or keep the highest price on a 1,2k...

I'm NOT gonna pay 2k for a stupid outfit no matter how awesome and sexy it looks like jesus christ -.-

next we gonna have 2,5k > 3k for a bloody outfit??? gdfo ncsoft seriously -.-

if 2k ncoins were 10$ instead 20$+ I wouldn't mind but the ncoins we get for the money we spend... it's outrageous.

3 minutes ago, Gamerchick said:

No.. its not.  The outfit is 1999 Ncoin, so unless you already have some Ncoin it will cost you 50 dollars of Ncoin just to get the outfit.

Uh, wat.

Just buy the 1,600($20) and 400($5) instead of buying straight up 4,000.

Don't give misleading info.

LMAO.

$25.

Nope.

Those needless little things(Rose is not permanent) do not justify a raising of $10.

And the more people who buy this, the more this will become the norm because they know they'll still get boatloads of money off it.

Just now, Bahiti said:

LMAO.

$25.

Nope.

Those needless little things(Rose is not permanent) do not justify a raising of $10.

And the more people who buy this, the more this will become the norm because they know they'll still get boatloads of money off it.

eermmm don't care buying 2!

Better than an RNG at least I know I'm getting the outfit

2 minutes ago, Bahiti said:

LMAO.

$25.

Nope.

So question, you'd rather pay $25 to get the costume for certain or rather have them bring out another RNG box that has the costume in it so everyone can start whining over that again?

Be happy that they let you instantly buy it rather than having a "chance" to get it.

3 minutes ago, Bahiti said:

LMAO.

$25.

Nope.

Yea I agree especially since so many of us bought the Scarlet Shade Outfit and its been 3 weeks and they still haven't given us our outfit back.

4 minutes ago, Puppy Pie said:

eermmm don't care buying 2!

Better than an RNG at least I know I'm getting the outfit

Oh no, I agree, it's good it's not RNG, but this is how it starts.

Sooner or later they will start ending up in RNG boxes.

3 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

So question, you'd rather pay $25 to get the costume for certain or rather have them bring out another RNG box that has the costume in it so everyone can start whining over that again?

Be happy that they let you instantly buy it rather than having a "chance" to get it.

No, i'd rather pay $15 JUST for the outfit. I don't want anything else. They do not justify a $10 hike in price for me.

They'll start throwing outfits in boxes-only soon enough.

15 minutes ago, 860371_1452550289 said:

cant i get 20 and then like 10 or 5 :0

15 minutes ago, tet666 said:

You know you can just buy 1600 and 400 right?....

Careful, you might get flagged as a 'high risk' for fraud or, heaven forbid, receive a ban (Since they seem to hand those out quite randomly). O_o That's what I'm currently nervous about.

1 minute ago, Bahiti said:

Oh no, I agree, it's good it's not RNG, but this is how it starts.

Sooner or later they will start ending up in RNG boxes.

No, i'd rather pay $15 JUST for the outfit. I don't want anything else. They do not justify a $10 hike in price for me.

They'll start throwing outfits in boxes-only soon enough.

So everyone complains about RNG boxes so they put out a bundle. Now already people start complaining about the bundle. Next thing you know they'll put out the costume alone but it'll be "too high" in someone's eyes.

Can't please everyone sadly. Deal with it or don't buy it at all.

47 minutes ago, Cetra said:

Nice, we're up to 2K NCoin for a character bound outfit.  Not sure about the rest of you but I'm eagerly waiting the 2500 ones.

Discuss.

Bundle of Love Outfit

despvday.jpg

Pick it, between a RNG box outfit and a "more expensive" but SURE to get "BUNDLE" outfit, which one would you choose ? 

Sure as hell I would and will always pick the 2nd one, ain't nobody have time to play with RNG.

Just now, Daemoroth said:

Careful, you might get flagged as a 'high risk' for fraud or, heaven forbid, receive a ban (Since they seem to hand those out quite randomly). O_o That's what I'm currently nervous about.

My boyfriend and I have bought 800 and 400 before just fine(for outfits), so i'd imagine the 1600 and 400 should be fine.

3 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

So everyone complains about RNG boxes so they put out a bundle. Now already people start complaining about the bundle. Next thing you know they'll put out the costume alone but it'll be "too high" in someone's eyes.

Can't please everyone sadly. Deal with it or don't buy it at all.

Lol I don't plan on buying it, it's all good.

I'm not even a fan of this outfit and I'm waiting for the male costumes on the 12th but I'm almost tempted to buy just to show I support this non-RNG direction.

Of course IDEALLY all individual costumes at 10-15$ would be great, but it ain't gonna happen. So like everyone else said, would you rather this be in a RNG box for a mystery amount (probably 50$+ by time you might get it), or for 20-25$ if you really like it enough to get it, a one time guaranteed purchase that's not cheating you with gambling.

Archived