Forums

2K NCoin Outfit

Cetra

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Always better to just buy out directly since odds you, you will be saving money. On top of that, as the game goes on, a point will come when you will see some very steep discounts on the market. That is the way it has always worked. So what I usually do is buy the ones that, in my opinion, look the best or ones that I like the most. Then I will just grab the others when those big discounts start to happen.

Just now, LatinLegacy said:

Always better to just buy out directly since odds you, you will be saving money. On top of that, as the game goes on, a point will come when you will see some very steep discounts on the market. That is the way it has always worked. So what I usually do is buy the ones that, in my opinion, like the absolute most of look the best. Then I will just grab the others when those big discounts start to happen.

yeah same.

This vday one will fall under the must have for at least 2 chars.

Only other one I loved was the angel one otherwise they have all been meh

The v-day outfit has been linked before.  It's the dress shirt w/ no pants.

edit:  I am curious what else is in the package.  Was somewhat interested in this for my Yun, as I haven't really seen any other outfits for her I like.

But at 2k coins, I'd hope there's something else in the bundle that's useful.  Still, better than a gotcha.

Oh hell no.. I am not spending 50 bucks just for the outfit here that costs 1999 Ncoin.  They haven't even given me my Scarlet Shade Outfit back.  I asked for them to either refund me the Ncoin cost of the outfit or just give me another Scarlet Shade outfit until they fix the bug and they said no to both.   So, no I am not spending another dime on any hongmoon stuff.

Archived