Mainatainance extended!

DeathAggro

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, daJu said:

back in the day the head of the company never knew, how such "computer shit" works, just that it doesn't so they fired ppl.
nowadays they listen to their problems closer and try to understand them.

but it also depends how the company is organized, how rolling out updates is working, how they are distributed to the players, ...

Actually, the reason you'd get fired was simply because if your company couldn't do it, the contract would go to another company and there wouldn't be money to keep you.

Nowadays, as long as they are getting money, they don't care about the quality and push for subpar quality. Before it was quality > quantity. Now it is Quantity > Quality.

5 minutes ago, CammyChan said:

All of these people complaining about maintenance on A FREE GAME THAT THEY AREN'T REQUIRED TO PAY A CENT FOR. Yall need to be a little more understanding of that very very simple factor and just be patient. The game will be playable when the game is playable.

yeah right....then how they make  that much money............sure bcs it s a free to pay game lol.  it s all about money dude.

Hime rather than debate about when to have a maintenance how about you get in touch with the meatballs running this maintenance and letting us know wat is giong on? You have100's of 1000's of people waiting on your updates... Dont tell me nobody knows an ETA on this..

7 minutes ago, Hime said:

There is no reason ppl from EU to wait in EU prime time - just because servers are not separate ??? Do we have to expect in every patch to wait in our prime time ?  WE also wait in every server maintenance ??? Why its EU server than ? If this continue like this im rly considering just leave game, anyway moust of us cant play 

7 minutes ago, Hime said:

The ideal situation is to have the maintenance at a time that is most convenient for for the majority of EU and NA. It is best to roll out updates and changes all at once versus maintaining two completely separate versions of Blade & Soul that may lead to a variety of issues. If we have two separate maintenance for the regions, you also run into the issue of one region having access to content earlier than the other, and potentially other community issues.

To reiterate, we understand our current maintenance schedule affects our EU players the most and we are considering options to minimize its impact on our EU players. Because this is a game update (our first since launch, woo) it does require more time. Future scheduled maintenances are likely to be shorter, and less impactful.

2 minutes ago, RobynTheTiny said:

iirc it is the first maintenance where they are late, isnt it? the others finished on time or sooner.

I hope you guys find a better solution than keeping it at EU afternoon/evening times though. Thanks :)

I wasn't naming NCSoft specifically. I'm saying it has become the norm in general.

Just now, Lorflin said:

Forum logins are up!

BTW to whichever CMs read this, The BnS staffer who responded to the "sodoku" won the internet for the day, gave a much needed laugh, thank them please!

Yeah, that made me laugh.

Look guys they are doing their best to do things. This is a pretty big update within a month of this game coming out for us. Now this whole EU complaining bullshit is getting annoying. Yes EU is having to wait. SO what! Its a game! NA has to wait for tons of games because a lot of the MMOs are based in EU and you don't see us complaining. Now if yall could let NCSoft do their job that would be pretty fantastic.

Archived