8 week daily dash

pingal1ty

6 hours ago, SinNoAria said:

Mental faculties aren't the problem in that case. It is physical. If you can't even move by yourself, not much you can do.

Do you feel that you are locked up in your current predicament? Perhaps a bit powerless to those forces greater than ourselves?

Even if I gave into your argument, would you really compare yourself to an abused child locked and bound in his room? If I said "no, he's screwed beyond hope", would you use that as an excuse to resign yourself to fate? I don't know you as a person, but I'm going to assume that you're ~probably~ able to at least feed and take care of yourself. If so, you're likely in a much better position to improve your life than that kid. While he might have been born into that predicament, I think (hope) you've grown out of it.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Lunaus said:

The fact that there were other costume winners? Lol, I'm asking WHEN we'll be getting the costume event daily dash. What does beta have to do with that? There's two types of daily dash - costumes will be like the previous one with only 1 go around the board while continuous is... continuous.

And you know all this how?

Just because there were other costume winners doesn't mean those outfits will be available via daily dash.  It could be a treasure chest thing like the x-mas outfits were in Beta.  And just because we've seen two types of daily dashes doesn't mean those are the only two types, or even that we'll ever see either of those two types again.  (and, I'd point out, that just because what you said may have been true in foreign versions, doesn't necessitate that it's true in ours.)

The only thing the beta DD experience has to do with anything is demonstrate that, in at least one occurrence, a daily dash had no outfit.  Which brings the 1/1 to a 1/2.

16 minutes ago, GnatB said:

And you know all this how?

Just because there were other costume winners doesn't mean those outfits will be available via daily dash.  It could be a treasure chest thing like the x-mas outfits were in Beta.  And just because we've seen two types of daily dashes doesn't mean those are the only two types, or even that we'll ever see either of those two types again.  (and, I'd point out, that just because what you said may have been true in foreign versions, doesn't necessitate that it's true in ours.)

The only thing the beta DD experience has to do with anything is demonstrate that, in at least one occurrence, a daily dash had no outfit.  Which brings the 1/1 to a 1/2.

I think he was referring to a post I saw floating around these forums saying that the daily dash costumes from EU would eventually be featured in the NA daily dash - and vice versa. I don't have a direct link to that though; sorry.

By the way, servers are back up, so I'm done trolling (thanks, SinNoAria; you win :D).

And that daily dash.... lol
Screenshot_160210_003.jpg

It repeats, though, and every spin will grant you something, whereas there were only 33 items on the previous board and many people were done with it within a week and a half of launch.  If you use all your daily spins in a month, that's about 60 items a month for F2P and 90 for Premium, plus 2 Dragon Pouches each time you finish a lap.

3 hours ago, MadBlue said:

It repeats, though, and every spin will grant you something, whereas there were only 33 items on the previous board and many people were done with it within a week and a half of launch.  If you use all your daily spins in a month, that's about 60 items a month for F2P and 90 for Premium, plus 2 Dragon Pouches each time you finish a lap.

Still not worth logging in every day for. 

9 hours ago, SinNoAria said:

Exactly the problem :S

I mean, 2 rolls per day, 100 rolls if you rolled nothing but 1s, so 50 days for non-premium.  50/7 = 8 (rounded up).

BUt and here is the real idiotic thing thy GIVE premiums an extra roll .. which menas IF the daily dash IS always completable by everyone WHAT is the point to the extra roll as all it does it get you to the waiting for the next dash earlier 

I think they should almost have a "bonus" section that you get IF you manage to get high enough rolls and as premium you should be guaranteed to complete the first dash (assuming you use all you rolls EVERY DAY)

I really don't know IF i like the daily dash I think I prefer log in bonuses as it seems a little more fair than YET another chance to find gambling addiction

6 hours ago, SFrame said:

I think he was referring to a post I saw floating around these forums saying that the daily dash costumes from EU would eventually be featured in the NA daily dash - and vice versa. I don't have a direct link to that though; sorry.

Probably because it was never said?  While I definitely remember the devs saying that the outfit from the opposite region would eventually be available, I don't remember them ever specifying the manner in which they would be available.

A lot of stuff on this new dash is bad, and even a 6 can land you in a bad spot.

I prefer the old one mostly because the rewards were in general better and logging in every day was motivated by a costume at the end. The new dash has a few good items here and there but its much more like it for you to fail at grabbing them.

they should just make it a loop instead of this..
Last time it was 100 steps to get in about month, now it's 60 steps in 2 months.. 
as you get 3 rolls as a premium that would mean  you reach the end in:
20 days if you only roll 1
10 days if you average a 2
7 days if you average a 3
5 days if you average 4
4 days if you average 5
4 days if you average 6

after summing this up it was clearly designed to be in a 7 day sequence, not an 8 week sequence

edit, in addition:
as the game's out for a while now, the green (and probably also the red) valorstones make no sense as a reward. Even the slowest casuals past that era.

Archived