New Patch - New Items

Xeleon

Hello,

I'm a newbie. And new patch with 50lvl and etc. incoming. I'm Force Master, and I'd like to ask.

1. What kind of weapon will be the best? How to obtain it? 

2. What kind of table will be the best ? How to obtain it?

3. What kind of accessories will be the best? How to obtain it?

4. What should I choose Good or Evil ? Why?  Will it replace Crimson and Blue factions. or I'll choose from Good and Evil only for outfits? 

Well that's all for now ^^ Thank You in advance for answers ^^

1. Pirate weapon - Bloodshade harbor

2. Pirate set - bloodshade harbor (no idea if we will be able to get the mushin ones)

3. I am going to assume pirate accessories = bloodshade harbor

4. We are not getting story content we also will not be getting the good/evil path, they scraped that due to it further dividing players since good could not be in the same clan as evil. 

2 minutes ago, Cynabunny said:

1. Pirate weapon - Bloodshade harbor

2. Pirate set - bloodshade harbor (no idea if we will be able to get the mushin ones)

3. I am going to assume pirate accessories = bloodshade harbor

4. We are not getting story content we also will not be getting the good/evil path, they scraped that due to it further dividing players since good could not be in the same clan as evil. 

Okay, so about all weapon and accessories set, should I go from First weapon to Pirate, I mean upgrade till Pirate? What about Mushins tower? What  rewards?

9 minutes ago, Xeleon said:

Hello,

I'm a newbie. And new patch with 50lvl and etc. incoming. I'm Force Master, and I'd like to ask.

1. What kind of weapon will be the best? How to obtain it? 

2. What kind of table will be the best ? How to obtain it?

3. What kind of accessories will be the best? How to obtain it?

4. What should I choose Good or Evil ? Why?  Will it replace Crimson and Blue factions. or I'll choose from Good and Evil only for outfits? 

Well that's all for now ^^ Thank You in advance for answers ^^

Here's some info on that. Find your answers there.

https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/44nl4q/guide_for_feb_10_patch/

1 minute ago, Xeleon said:

Okay, so about all weapon and accessories set, should I go from First weapon to Pirate, I mean upgrade till Pirate? What about Mushins tower? What  rewards?

It's debatable, some people say it's not worth it to upgrade to the pirate set since that set will become obsolete and you can just upgrade to the new best weapon (a much later patch btw) from true profane, and the siren/pirate weapons will be turned into souls. So you would have to review what each weapon offers (assuming you are at infernal or profane tier in terms of your weapon) and decide from there.  In our version I don't know what the drops will be from mushin, in a diff version there was the mushin soul shield which was pretty nice, some accessories which were also pretty nice, and I believe junghado had a chance to drop his outfit (no idea).  Hopefully someone who has played the kr/tw/cn can provide a loot table for that place. 

2 minutes ago, UnitedStrafes said:

Can you even pick? It looks like maybe they actually put in a couple places where you could have made some actual decisions, as far as my playthrough I never got to though. Prob scraped in lieu of laziness.

Evil route was scrapped because it was unpopular and didn't fit in with the story, I remember that was discussed a while ago. Right now you have no decision-making powers whatsoever.

1 minute ago, wootwoots said:

new patch "content" = more item to grind, more gold to farm needed to upgrade gear.

And not everyone used the p2w rng box, or bought the headstart to have 1k+ gold.

Awww we actually gave the game we're enjoying some of our money to support the game. What scumbags we are.

1 minute ago, Xeleon said:

How about Zen Beans? Will I'll be able to buy something good????

Zen beans will be used to purchase a number of things, 1 of which will be an outfit that only diamond ranks can wear. Another will be soulstone pouches, and apparently a item that unlocks your pvp hongmoon skill for rmb. I'm certain other things will be there too like a mat for clan crafting but thats all I know of. 

23 minutes ago, wootwoots said:

new patch "content" = more item to grind, more gold to farm needed to upgrade gear.

And not everyone used the p2w rng box, or bought the headstart to have 1k+ gold.

Ok i missed the p2w part about the box's.  5 stacks of 11 and the most i have gotten out of them is a few shard packs and a lot of seals so i am not sure what you are mouthing off about.  All i wanted was the stupid costume and i cant even get that.  No gold nothing that would give me a benefit over another person in combat or anything else.....

20 minutes ago, Cynabunny said:

Zen beans will be used to purchase a number of things, 1 of which will be an outfit that only diamond ranks can wear. Another will be soulstone pouches, and apparently a item that unlocks your pvp hongmoon skill for rmb. I'm certain other things will be there too like a mat for clan crafting but thats all I know of. 

ya and that ticks me off more then antyhing, i hate the pvp but looks like i am going to be forced to do it to unlock the main skill i use as a summoner... total bs, dont even know a summoner that uses the pve version everyone is speced into the sunflower line....

1 minute ago, Kuvu said:

ya and that ticks me off more then antyhing, i hate the pvp but looks like i am going to be forced to do it to unlock the main skill i use as a summoner... total bs, dont even know a summoner that uses the pve version everyone is speced into the sunflower line....

Thankfully for those of us that aren't pvpers you get zen beans even if you lose. I'm told you need 5k zen beans which is 2 soul stone pouches you won't be getting so you can get the item needed to unlock it lol. 

Just now, Cynabunny said:

Thankfully for those of us that aren't pvpers you get zen beans even if you lose. I'm told you need 5k zen beans which is 2 soul stone pouches you won't be getting so you can get the item needed to unlock it lol. 

So we can just load in and bear the BS and get beans?

46 minutes ago, Intersolar said:

will the patch bring some other recipe for us to hunt for gold solo?(purple crafted soulshields maybe?) any ideas for solo grinding?(merry poters will drop even lower with that kinda gear...)

No new recipies nothing new for crafting. But we will be able to make a bit more gold with new dailies.

Maybe at a later time they will bring in Moonwater unsealing charms used to unseal some other soulshields and the seald naruy silvers.

19 hours ago, UnitedStrafes said:

Awww we actually gave the game we're enjoying some of our money to support the game. What scumbags we are.

I never say supporting with money game you enjoy is a issue.

But its quite different when they sell stuff that give you more than insane advantage ( because yeah, having 1k+ gold because cash shop is kinda a p2w )

+ there is quite very different way to turn the money support appealing without turning that game into a borderline swindling.

Like i said several time, if you are ok with :

- Pay to use mail ( even if they officialy said mail to alt should be free )

- Pay 90euros to unlock one character inv

- pay 10-15-20euros for one virtual outfit not even account bound

I mean sure, if you like beeing a cash cow, so like pay to win, NCosft will love you for sure :]

Archived