MarkedForDeath

The struggle is real :'(

Enhance   
1 minute ago, Erdrick said:

Haha. My GF did the same. She had 98/100 with only 1 roll left and rolled a 2 XD

Well that's not the same. Too bad for OP.

Don't feel too bad. Regium Corvus is kinda cool, but not having it is not a big loss. Several of the already-in-game outfits probably look just as cool/cute/sexy on you if not moreso!

You DEFINITELY got all the important things on that board; huge surplusses of free Keys, Talismans and upgrade materials that make your actual gameplay go by a hell of a lot smoother!

I'd even mail (or sell, hehe) you my Regium Corvus if trading it were possible, man. I mean it's pretty sexy on my tan-skinned Jin but Soulmate is absolutely heart-racing in comparison; I just work the shades of red so much better than the blues I guess ^^

Alison   

Come on Come on, buy Premium for extra spin!

But hurry! only few mins left!

You're on 98/100 no? with my luck I would roll a 1 again and call it a day muahahaha.

I almost ended just like you , I have 5 days remaining and I'm at 75+ 

basically if I roll 1 or 2 , I screwed

but the RNG gods smile upon me , it give 5 two times and the last one was 2 & 4 , so I still have 2 spin I didn't use :3

Yamazen   

I was on 93/100 this morning and needed all 3 spins to get there. 

The last one was a 3 at 97... it was intense. 

and right at the last second before servers went down i was blessed by RNGesus and he gave on to me the outfit i sought after.

daily_dash.jpg

Edited by TaurinFox

Enhance   
15 minutes ago, SchwaAkari said:

Don't feel too bad. Regium Corvus is kinda cool, but not having it is not a big loss. Several of the already-in-game outfits probably look just as cool/cute/sexy on you if not moreso!

You DEFINITELY got all the important things on that board; huge surplusses of free Keys, Talismans and upgrade materials that make your actual gameplay go by a hell of a lot smoother!

I'd even mail (or sell, hehe) you my Regium Corvus if trading it were possible, man. I mean it's pretty sexy on my tan-skinned Jin but Soulmate is absolutely heart-racing in comparison; I just work the shades of red so much better than the blues I guess ^^

Don't worry, Regium Corvus IS cool, but this is EU outfit: night luna. Which is kinda meh. (I liked the concept art though).

I hope we get Regium Corvus this month :c

today i needed 2 more jumps and rngesus blessed me with exactly 2 jumps.

tbh, that strange black outfit looks kinda crap but yeah, i got it.

btw, who plays with a gamepad? it was a nuisance trying it out with all that RB+A LB+RB+SELECT+START+JOYSTICK+.... just to make a step forward (a bit exaggerated...)

you got any cool gamepad layout?

Katush   
3 hours ago, Grevier said:

Night Luna is mainstream anyway.

All dash costumes are mainstream.

oblo   

I feel OP's pain.

Was at  96 yesterday, woke up early this morning so I could get my two spins in before leaving for work and before maintenance: first one: 2, second one: 1... FML.

8 hours ago, Alison said:

Come on Come on, buy Premium for extra spin!

But hurry! only few mins left!

You're on 98/100 no? with my luck I would roll a 1 again and call it a day muahahaha.

No I'm on 99 :'D

Premium not worth for just an extra roll imo ^^

Edited by MarkedForDeath