Forums

The struggle is real :'(

MarkedForDeath

Don't feel too bad. Regium Corvus is kinda cool, but not having it is not a big loss. Several of the already-in-game outfits probably look just as cool/cute/sexy on you if not moreso!

You DEFINITELY got all the important things on that board; huge surplusses of free Keys, Talismans and upgrade materials that make your actual gameplay go by a hell of a lot smoother!

I'd even mail (or sell, hehe) you my Regium Corvus if trading it were possible, man. I mean it's pretty sexy on my tan-skinned Jin but Soulmate is absolutely heart-racing in comparison; I just work the shades of red so much better than the blues I guess ^^

15 minutes ago, SchwaAkari said:

Don't feel too bad. Regium Corvus is kinda cool, but not having it is not a big loss. Several of the already-in-game outfits probably look just as cool/cute/sexy on you if not moreso!

You DEFINITELY got all the important things on that board; huge surplusses of free Keys, Talismans and upgrade materials that make your actual gameplay go by a hell of a lot smoother!

I'd even mail (or sell, hehe) you my Regium Corvus if trading it were possible, man. I mean it's pretty sexy on my tan-skinned Jin but Soulmate is absolutely heart-racing in comparison; I just work the shades of red so much better than the blues I guess ^^

Don't worry, Regium Corvus IS cool, but this is EU outfit: night luna. Which is kinda meh. (I liked the concept art though).

I hope we get Regium Corvus this month :c

today i needed 2 more jumps and rngesus blessed me with exactly 2 jumps.

tbh, that strange black outfit looks kinda crap but yeah, i got it.

btw, who plays with a gamepad? it was a nuisance trying it out with all that RB+A LB+RB+SELECT+START+JOYSTICK+.... just to make a step forward (a bit exaggerated...)

you got any cool gamepad layout?

Archived