*cricket* terrors

BestCatGirl

9 minutes ago, Ylara said:

+99999999999999999999999

Not to mention the FPS problems almost everyone has when doing Blackwyrm and/or terrors. Legit 120 FPS to 15 FPS  lmao

WTB 5 summs to heal my ass.

120 fps misty woods?

Pic or didnt happen

12 minutes ago, BestCatGirl said:

meanwhile force masters and summoners can just stay in the moon and still outdps every melee class without having to worry about that nearly instant aoe spin thing that he does.

*cricket* this game

U mad cuz we crit 7k all the time?

8 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

They are not hard as melee if you know what you are doing and if you can see the patterns.

If you fail at that go practice on Sajifi, he has practically same moves.

fighting sajifi doesn't require inhuman reaction time to his moves and you don't fight him at 15-20 fps

1 hour ago, BestCatGirl said:

meanwhile force masters and summoners can just stay in the moon and still outdps every melee class without having to worry about that nearly instant aoe spin thing that he does.

*cricket* this game

Yes poor us summoners, we have it soooo easy considering we have to tank the thing to properly prevent it from using it's red aoe and causing a wipe. 

you only need to do 97k damage to get loot, unlike Blackwyrm, these Terrors don't give Brilliant Box when you do alot of damage. On my destroyer, I usually wait till it does the Red AoE, then use buffs +healing pots and go all out till I'm low, that's enough for loot

1 minute ago, Benkies said:

you only need to do 97k damage to get loot, unlike Blackwyrm, these Terrors don't give Brilliant Box when you do alot of damage. On my destroyer, I usually wait till it does the Red AoE, then use buffs +healing pots and go all out till I'm low, that's enough for loot

i got the chest on the times i killed those bitches but it's frustrating to die to that spin attack he does that's practically undodgeable because he is very fast at doing it and the lag doesn't help either 

5 minutes ago, Huayra said:

are you idiot or something? that's all you undestand from this thread? gtfo then 

Ok lets be honest, you must be really shit player if you cant get loot out of terrors.

I can get it, even if i start attacking after terror is low hp (what i usually do).

So im not sure wtf u melee pewbs doing if you cant get 1% dmg done.

5 minutes ago, Noxuming said:

Ok lets be honest, you must be really shit player if you cant get loot out of terrors.

I can get it, even if i start attacking after terror is low hp (what i usually do).

So im not sure wtf u melee pewbs doing if you cant get 1% dmg done.

Even my hamster is smart enough than you to undestand. Did you see me saying that i can't get 1% ? i just quoted your idiotic post. just like i am doing it now .

I get box almost every time as assassin even it's pretty annoying, but sometimes with Vermilion every time I go in there is aoe into my face, I go eat into corner and repeat that fail. Pretty much about pure luck because with that fps it's almost impossible to dodge so fast attacks

1 minute ago, Huayra said:

Eaven my hamster is smart enough than you to undestand. Did you see me saying that i can't get 1% ? i just quoted your idiotic post. just like i am doing it now 

Yes, my first post was just attempt to make someone triggered and it worked.

What i've understand about this post is he gets rekt by terror and no chest drops cuz shit dps.

12 hours ago, Noxuming said:

Terror usually focus cats/nukers, so it shouldnt be that hard to attack from behind.

i attack from behind what *cricket*s me is that attack where he spins and deals 15-20k damage from all sides and it's really hard to dodge because he charges it almost instantly and the fps are terrible

Archived