Character Presets *Requests CLOSED*

Siriya

Hi!

I wanted to make a thread where people can share their characters with others.This thread will include character presets that are free to use for everyone.

REQUESTS:

I am open for requests. Please fill out this form when making a request:

-Reference pictures (post at least 1-2 pictures of the character/ anime character/ other bns character etc that you are requesting)

or

-Theme of the preset (cute pink, evil witch , vampire etc)

-Race 

-A requested profile will only be made available to the person who made the request. He/ she is free to share the preset if they wish to do so, but i won't send the preset to anyone else.

REQUEST EXAMPLES:

11111_by_siriyasiri-d9stjff.png

Screenshot 160223 001 by SiriyaSiri

PRESET  MAKING / SHARING:

1. 1. Sharing your preset.

I tried out some sites (Imgur, Photobucket etc.) to see which site works the best for sharing presets. Most sites edit the name of the file when you upload it. Deviantart seemed to be the best solution. It's a free site, with a big capacity Stash you can use to upload presets. The good thing is, that you can simply save the jpg you have uploaded, and even tho the name has been altered, the preset still works and doesn't get corrupted. Just save it to your CharacterCustomize folder, and you are good to go.

Deviantart

After making an account, you can simply upload pictures, screenshots,or your presets by hovering over the SUBMIT button, then selecting Stash from the dropdown menu. You can also submit art and get views, and comments on it. I would recommend using Stash only for presets.

1. 2. Preset description.

Please fill out a form every time you submit a preset.

Preset theme ( Optional)

Race

Screenshot (Optional)

Preset link / picture

Please make sure that you post at least 1 picture of the character, but no more than 3.

1. 3. By submitting a character preset here, you automatically agree to the others using it. This is no ''Show off your character'' thread. Do not post screenshots of a character without providing a preset.

1. 4. Commenting. Requests.

You are ofc free to voice your opinion about the presets and comment on them, or request presets.

1. 5. Using a preset.

Download the preset, by right clicking it and saving it to your computer. You can directly save it to your CharacterCustomize folder, or move it there after the download. The folder should be located in : This PC > Pictures > BnS > CharacterCustomize.  (This may be different for some people.)

After saving/ moving the jpg into the CharacterCustomize folder, open the game, go to the race/class you want to make and select it. In the character creation window, you will have  a Manage Appearance button. Click it, look for the preset you want to use, and click on the Apply button that pops up if you hover with the mouse over it.

Congratulations! You are using a preset!

So get creative and start posting! I am really thrilled to see what characters you guys come up with. Have fun!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Preset theme: Cute asian

Race: Lyn

Link: http://sta.sh/014yc9onsr0q

Appearance Lyn Female 160221 001 by luvscrickets

Preset theme: Angel look

Race: Lyn

Link: http://sta.sh/02ef0rkzdj1b

Appearance Lyn Female 160221 003 by luvscrickets

Btw, i also have a youtube channel very focused on presets so if u guys want to check it out for more: 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEAjEx1_JQ7D4EsNOaBY9ag

Subscribe, comment and give it a like :D

4 hours ago, Renesmee said:

Request: Can you make a Jin with the redheaded Yun's face? For the body, keep the default one from the first Jin preset. :)

Thank you.

Here you go, this is the preview. Because of the different face textures on each race, i could not 100% recreate the look on a Jin. None the less, i gave it my best. Hope you like it. Jin don't have the same hairstyles that Yun have, so you will have to pick a hairstyle that you like for her. I checked, and the face works very well with most of the hairs.

You can leave a comment, if you would like something changed.

I sent you the preset in a private mail. :)

screenshot_160223_001_by_siriyasiri-d9st

7 minutes ago, Renesmee said:

I love it. Thank you so much!! :D I really like the eyes. They're a little mesmerizing. 

You know, you've kind of inspired me with your work. I'm going to try my hands at making an original character as well. :)

Glad, that you like it. Have fun with creating your character! Do show me the result. :P 

OK so..............this one is 25% preset and 75% me. It doesn't count as an "original," but it's practice and I wanted to show you. 

149pitx.jpg

If this works - the picture is going to be small. Sorry about that.

At first I was going for a punk-ish look, but then I got completely derailed with the overwhelming amount of sliders. xD

9 hours ago, Phloxiana said:

Can you make a preset that looks like Trish Thuy Trang? I tried to make her myself, but it doesn't turn out right...

References:

Hidden Content

Please mention the race, when you are requesting a preset. :) Otherwise i wouldn't know what to create. :D

13 hours ago, Renesmee said:

OK so..............this one is 25% preset and 75% me. It doesn't count as an "original," but it's practice and I wanted to show you. 

149pitx.jpg

If this works - the picture is going to be small. Sorry about that.

At first I was going for a punk-ish look, but then I got completely derailed with the overwhelming amount of sliders. xD

There is something really captivating about the eye- eyebrows area. :D 

And i noticed something else... Cerulean order huh? xD  I am from Crimson but i gueeeeeeess we could get along. xD

I played another game before, that had loots of sliders when it came to character creation. Allways loved it. x3

Request - juwol preset (cause i cant find it for gods know why x.x)

Race: Jin

ref pic:

3101.jpg

i'm not sure if she has that hair color in game, i remember it being black, but idk why, i cant find a single picture of her in google

if you go to 5:14 here you can see her in game a little more clearly: 

i even tried to take a few pictures in game but.. i'm not crimson so she wouldn't stop moving around, in the end i got nothing x.x

maybe if i can get the korean name i might get a few pictures..

2 hours ago, Faury said:

request: Can you please make this character for me

107640311_761ef24321_o.jpgfolly.jpg

faury01.jpg

hair:  purple or brown

eyes:  red or indigo

race: Jin

Thank you in advance for your time.

Preview:

screenshot_160224_012_by_siriyasiri-d9sy

screenshot_160224_010__2__by_siriyasiri-

Sending you the preset in a private mail. :)

12 hours ago, Phloxiana said:

Can you make a preset that looks like Trish Thuy Trang? I tried to make her myself, but it doesn't turn out right...

References:

Hidden Content

Preview:

screenshot_160224_007__2__by_siriyasiri-

The should really improve their hair colors. A darker brown would have been better, but the one we got looks dark purple on most of the hairstyles. T_T 

I'm sending you the preset in a private mail.

2 hours ago, Intone said:

Hello! Been trying to get this for a while but I can't seem to get it right.

race: jin

Thanks a lot! :D

5FRUZWW.jpg

I tried out eeeevery face texture/types male Jins have....and this one..we don't have. Either that or the pic is photoshopped.Also men don't have that make up choice (or its bound to that face texture, as they do vary a bit depending which face texture you are using xD ). In the end, no wonder that you couldn't make the character.

None the less, i tried my best and made a preset. I will send u the preset in a private mail.

Preview:

screenshot_160224_004_by_siriyasiri-d9sy

3 minutes ago, Siriya said:

I tried out eeeevery face texture/types male Jins have....and this one..we don't have. Either that or the pic is photoshopped.Also men don't have that make up choice (or its bound to that face texture, as they do vary a bit depending which face texture you are using xD ). In the end, no wonder that you couldn't make the character.

None the less, i tried my best and made a preset. I will send u the preset in a private mail.

Preview:

screenshot_160224_004_by_siriyasiri-d9sy

ooo nice that's remarkably close. Yeah, I figured the same thing, I think they photoshopped as well.

Thanks! appreciate it :)

Archived