Killiah

HAZARDOUS |Cerulean Order|NEW RP/ PVP/ PVE CLAN|

Killiah   

Hazardous Guild

Artworks-000035369679-m4b5go-original.jp

Proceed with caution...For every action there is a reaction...A Flame in the wind, grows stronger, A light in the dark, shines brighter,We take risks, We are explosive, We are infectious ... we are Hazardous. What do your actions say about you?

Hazardous is predominantly a  RP/PvP Cerulean Order guild. Our journey has just begun! Unlike most guilds, there is no set background or lore for all of our paths differ from one another. The common thread that will bind us all together is the fact that we have survived and continue

to do so in our ever changing land. We have all survived challenges life has thrown at us ranging but not limited to abuse,disowned, betrayed, poor, heart broken and death. We have all been Contaminated.However, our contamination is not what breaks us but makes us  fueled in our fight for survival within ourselves and our clan. As we continue to train as well as hone our contamination, we do not seek quantity but quality within our new forged circle. Once we are merged together with our contamination, our stories, our fight… A Hazardous effect is always bound to emerge.

For those in search of us, whisper these words into the winds “ I proceed with caution” towards Zapah or Renzo (( or message me on here in case i may not be on)). When these words are whispered to us we know that you are ready to avail yourself to us.We will be more so interested in your backstory opposed to what level you are or gear (( in short, open to any level and have a story geared towards what has happened to your character ...IN CHARACTER)). But be forewarned, there is an Initiation Process that will be bestowed upon you based upon your story, which you will bring forth to a few members of Hazardous.Some initiations may be solo and some may be taken as a group if more than one person is applying. Therefore the possibility of failing is possible :[ but we have high hopes for those who have the intentions of seeking us out in the first place. Look forward to seeing you... Hazardous one.

f8.jpg

How to RP within Hazardous?

So RPing in general only becomes hard when there is a lack of an imagination within a given circumstance. What does that mean? A simple example would be

Person A: * shouts in ear* hey how are ya?!

Person B: Fine.

In this example person A is trying to start up a conversation based on their character type (assuming an obnoxious type). Person B pretty much drops the ball by not playing with the given circumstance of person A shouting in their ear. An alternative response for person B could have been “ fine … why are you shouting in my ear?!” or an action that is based on  how they see their character eg. “ * rolls eyes*”. There really is no right or wrong way, it just kills the experience when someone tries to interact and help build character choices while the other person doesn't try to create dialogue in a creative way. Also RP doesn't always have to sound like person A where you have an action before you say something. Sometimes casual conversations occur and that's fine, but always try to think of how you can be creative and truthful within the circumstance. Also we do not do Erotic RP.That can be done behind closed doors or possibly with a significant other but not for your general public or clan mates thank you. Let your background story be your driving force. The more detailed you are about your story the easier it is to become the character you choose to be.

Also mini chatting symbols which helps Roleplaying become a little more understandable.

**= whatever you put in between these two asterisks is considered an action eg. * knocks on the door*

(( ))= double parenthesis are used for when you kinda just want to ask or say something that's not in character eg (( AHHH did you see the super bowl last night?!?!?!))

“ “ = Quotes are for quoting someone eg. After i beat him in misty woods He then proceeded to say  “ I can beat anyone from your clan any time any where” I think he might seek revenge on us.

Edited by Killiah

Killiah   

If the words are too dark to comprehend...Right click and scroll down to decode (( realizing copying my document and pasting makes it dark))

Dusean17   

I'm looking for an active clan, what does this clan specialize in, in terms of group activities and end game content concepts?

babeln   

Looks nice, im looking for non-themed easier-rp clan. Sadly i dont pvp, only pve. Is there a chance, that it might work?

Killiah   
On 3/12/2016 at 8:09 AM, babeln said:

Looks nice, im looking for non-themed easier-rp clan. Sadly i dont pvp, only pve. Is there a chance, that it might work?

(( you are definitely still welcomed we are solidifying a few things... but definitely will not force you to pvp by any means. Of course if you were interested in maybe trying to get better at it, we are definitely there to help with that ..let me know whenever you are on. ill look for ya ))

Edited by Killiah