New assassin patch notes?

ChiisaiRyuu

hello, 

i'm just wondering why the assassin has only got one change to its skill tree within this new update coming out on the 10th. whats the reason of this, because i see all the other classes on the patch notes getting buffed and sorta nerfed ect, i only created my third char yesterday which was an assassin and now i have seen the patch notes, are they still viable in pvp? will they live up to the standards of all the other classes with there new hongmoon skills or will they just be put at the bottom of the pile and become a terrible pvp class to use? 

Don't start hating i just asked a simple question,

This is just from my view / opinion but I think Assassins are a great point of balance between classes atm, rarely do you see them at the bottom or top of tiers / rankings, they're probably the most balanced class right now.

Where as classes like BM and FM were always known as lower tier thus received the most changes, FM especially since NCsoft obviously realised they weren't quite as strong. 

1 minute ago, Vecejj said:

This is just from my view / opinion but I think Assassins are a great point of balance between classes atm, rarely do you see them at the bottom or top of tiers / rankings, they're probably the most balanced class right now.

Where as classes like BM and FM were always known as lower tier thus received the most changes, FM especially since NCsoft obviously realised they weren't quite as strong. 

yeah, i agree they seemed to be ok but now i see that summoners have apparently been buffed alot (dont quote me on that) and now i feel Sin, BM and KFM will be effected by this so now were just gonna struggle, great :( also i have an FM myself and yes they have been buffed quite abit it seems

7 minutes ago, ChiisaiRyuu said:

yeah, i agree they seemed to be ok but now i see that summoners have apparently been buffed alot (dont quote me on that) and now i feel Sin, BM and KFM will be effected by this so now were just gonna struggle, great :( also i have an FM myself and yes they have been buffed quite abit it seems

I am very baffled too, when I was reading through the notes I was very hopeful and impressed that Ncsoft are making some great changes but then I got to summoner and all I saw was "increased" this "increased" that... very confused by these changes I'm not gonna lie.

We will just have to wait and see if they took the buffs overboard.

2 hours ago, KroZzs said:

blade dancers also got a few buffs im sure to get a brain tumour from playing against them now :((  

The buffs were to skills/talents BD dont even take in pvp and a ner fto one they do so overall nerf in pvp.

Archived