Everyone who has arena lag in EU

Planetus

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Valiant said:

Guys.........

206-127-148-171  Is not the real IP for EU servers.

206.127.148.16 is the real IP for EU servers special the lobby/arena 

Still goes through that node ncsoft-ic-306349-ffm-b11.c.telia.net [62.115.43.74]

Cant play the game anymore as Sin its very very fustrating in pvp i miss skills,i get unstealthed by destroyer being away of him with like 3-4 meters,cant put the cat uncouncious because it dosent read my inputs,in open world 70 ms when i go to arena lobby it jumps to 290 ms,its impossible to have any package loss because i have decent ping normally.I having a break untill it gets fixed its not fun anymore,i belive they have only one arena server which is obviously placed in america or something like that.

I really think it's this bs ncsoft-ic-306349-ffm-b11.c.telia.net [62.115.43.74]

Tried WTFast, its like whole different game. Still spikes bit here and there but at least its not constant 300ping.

Hopefully this shit get fixed before my 14days trial ends.

3 hours ago, Valendor84 said:

still same..

40 ping outside arena

300+ inside

to bad im playing assassin :<

gonna play this till bdo comes, then bb..

I have a feeling when BDO drops a lot of players at least from the PvP BnS community are going to migrate over. Honestly this game is just going strait down the toilet just like Wildstar (Another cool game NCsoft produced into the ground). I'm just munching on popcorn and watching this game sink...it's only a matter of time. 

Not that this matters but I've leveled up 4 classes to 45 to get a better understanding for each class in pvp, but what's the f point when there's a huge lagfest in arena.

outside arena 60-80ms 

insidearena 260ms

This lagfest needs to get fixed right now.

So I am just posting to tell you guys that NCSoft actually do read this board but not to fix the *cricket*ing problem, they just gave me a warning for "Abusive, Harassing, Defamatory, Threatening, or Bullying Behavior" when responding to a guy who shittalks us for complaining about ping. I guess I am done here, can't enjoy the game because shit lags like hell and getting warnings for being pissed about the situation with shit-for brains insulting me. Anyone tried doing a chargeback yet?

On 16.02.2016 at 6:20 PM, Limp said:

I really think it's this bs ncsoft-ic-306349-ffm-b11.c.telia.net [62.115.43.74]

Tried WTFast, its like whole different game. Still spikes bit here and there but at least its not constant 300ping.

Hopefully this shit get fixed before my 14days trial ends.

I use WTFast since today. Game working perfect for me. Now I can perform every combo at the Arena. Anyway, I'm going to search for a cheaper solution.

4 hours ago, devranek said:

I use WTFast since today. Game working perfect for me. Now I can perform every combo at the Arena. Anyway, I'm going to search for a cheaper solution.

Can u post your WTFast settings pls?

5 hours ago, Slayn said:

Can u post your WTFast settings pls?

Choose game Blade and Soul NA/EU (4.0), then on the right button "ping all servers" or something like this. Then choose this with the lowest ping (second from the top on the list propably). Done. Use WTFast to start the game.

Really I can't believe how good it is. I used it in the day when lags were too big to play and now 0 lag spikes, low ping even in Arena, mass PvP or at bosses like Poharan. Now playing with my Kung Fu Master is so lovely.

Btw, I tried Pingzapper, its much more cheaper, but it works bad for me. Also, Pingzapper best server - 54 ms, and WTFast best 27 ms. There is big difference. 27 ms gives me 40 ms constant ping in the game everywhere. WTFast has much more servers to choose. I will try other programs which are cheaper but after 14 days, when WTFast expire :D

Well after that they said to change my DSN to google's 8.8.8.8 and if that solves it need to contact my ISP, well didint do a thing still same spikes on last hops.

So dunno lets see how this goes, migth give a call to my  ISP tomorrow regardess

I doubt your ISP will be able to do anything, but won't hurt to give them a call. I'm interested to see where your ticket goes Limp because I don't know how NCsoft could deny that it is a problem on their end seeing as how thousands of people are having this issue on multiple ISP's and only in arena. Please be sure to report back any findings to the rest of us in the boat :3

"According to this report, your connection is suffering from packet loss. If you are not familiar with this term, it simply means the loss of data while in transit from point A (your computer) to point B (our servers)."

This is their answer,but its very strange that i have package loss only in arena.

Issue for me is Ebon Hall server I get ping 30-280, From past experince with games to germany, frankfurt I should be getting 36-56 ping

And as Arena/cross server its stable 250+ ping so that issue can be on whole other level.

If any one wants to run this same diagnostics heres quote from support ticket, I personally would like to see results from someone who clames he dont have any issues in arena or out.

You can find the program and information on how to use it at http://www.pingplotter.com/download.html

Please download and install the Standard version of PingPlotter. Run the program and in the upper left corner you will see an """"Address to Trace"""": section.

In that field type in the following IP depending on if you are on an NA or EU server:

NA 64.25.39.1
EU 206.127.158.1

Once the IP is typed in, click on the Trace button. Please allow the tool to run for at least 30 minutes even if you are unable to install, patch, or play. Once you have at least 30 minutes of data, please switch over to PingPlotter and click on the Stop button.

On 18.2.2016 at 7:56 AM, devranek said:

Choose game Blade and Soul NA/EU (4.0), then on the right button "ping all servers" or something like this. Then choose this with the lowest ping (second from the top on the list propably). Done. Use WTFast to start the game.

Really I can't believe how good it is. I used it in the day when lags were too big to play and now 0 lag spikes, low ping even in Arena, mass PvP or at bosses like Poharan. Now playing with my Kung Fu Master is so lovely.

Btw, I tried Pingzapper, its much more cheaper, but it works bad for me. Also, Pingzapper best server - 54 ms, and WTFast best 27 ms. There is big difference. 27 ms gives me 40 ms constant ping in the game everywhere. WTFast has much more servers to choose. I will try other programs which are cheaper but after 14 days, when WTFast expire :D

My lowest Wtfast server is in germany and has 23 ping but its still 280 Ping ingame, so maybe you got one who connects with a better server, could u just tell me which one u are using even if my ping is higher to it, i really want to try :)

WTFast did not work for me got terrible spikes from it instead. I ping well in any other game BnS being the exception... I really want to play this game! So frustrating that NCsoft can't give any answers. Feels like they either can't fix it or care enough to.

Archived