Please add a 2 second lock-out per bid

LeeSsang

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually the problem DOES EXIST, but I thought a lot about it. Just blindly placing a 2 sec limit on each bid is indeed ineffective - it will make "copper-bids" take forever.

But there should be an actual lock so people don't scam other in putting 5 gold for an item worth 20 silver.

So the thing I thought - the bid lock SHOULD exist... But should be activated ONLY if the bid price increase is VERY LARGE. Each bid is about 200% increase from the last bid, it's all right. But if the price increase is 1000% from the last bid - then people should just rethink their bidding strategy - and it's when the 2 second lock should activate to avoid erroneous bids. This will help everyone (even ones who smash Y non-stop), while not increasing the bidding time significantly.

The idea behind is that a spontaneous increase of price should be rethinked by EVERYONE who is bidding - that's why a lock to avoid errors. Not small increases for smashing Y - they should be left as is.

I am supporting this!!!

When i am in cross server dungeon, there are problems and this is defently ONE!

-leader can change loot option!!! its nonsense, must be removed

-bidding as this forum said had a problem, i got scammed 5-6 times, have printscreens thinking about reporting the bidders, and THE MAIN PROBLEM:i bid carefully, but just 0,1 sec before i wanted to hit BID, the troll bid 10gold so i were the next who bid higher, ofc the other guy also hit instatly and he just lost 11+ gold because one toxic player.

-3rd problem is player kicking, we can only kick offline players :S <- this one is the less important, loot and bid prior problems

And for the last problem is: WTF is this toxic community? It's just shame, hope the chat-troll will get punished by moderators.

And thanks for that 2sec idea LeeSsang, it could work.

*cheer*

pm: other solution is, remove auto bid, so we have to write what we want to bid....that also could work. wont be so slow....even faster if players learn how to declain it at the bid war begining.

Archived