Sign in to follow this  
Serbine

Can we get a Storage NPC for Blackram Supply Chain, Blood/Night Shade Harbor?

Serbine   

I really don't understand why there no storage NPC outside the 24man Blackram Supply Chain instance "don't recall seeing one in 6man walk in?", who thought it was a good idea to make us run back and forth from Supply Chain to Hog Hamlet?, it seem pretty inconvenience to do that just to free up inventory space or check market or whatnot while farming the dungeon.  

Eimi   

You can already check the market from anywhere without needing any npc .-.

Serbine   
1 minute ago, Eimi said:

True but if you a free player you gotta use the storage NPC to buy stuff from the market I believe?, not 100% sure but I do know for sure you need one to sell your stuff If you not Premium or something.

and lmao on Prototype and Shime.

Syko   
6 minutes ago, Eimi said:

But you can't sell or storage your items, which is the important part.

Yamyatos   

I dont really get the problem. I mean.. i got a few questions.

- Why do you *run* back and forth? There's this thing called windstride. Dont tell me it costs money.. if you do, dont complain that you have to run o.o

- You can do everything but selling through f5 regarding the marked... so why would you run to do marked stuff anyways.

- You should carry everything that constantly drops in your inventory so you shouldnt have to store that often

- About freeing up inventory space - i kinda understand, but not fully. Because if you are not currently upgrading a weapon you should have enough inventory space in your inventory even if you didnt buy any extra rows. I mean, i have like EVERYTHING that can drop ANYWHERE regularily plus every item i need and craft in my inventory all the time - and it would fit in my inventory since i got like 3-4 rows free. And i guess that's an extreme scenario.

So, the only possible scenario that i can come up with is that you are having a ton of items (probably weapon/accessory drops) in your inventory and need to store.. something (??) in the bank and dont want to use windstride for it and that's the case for this specific dungeon (which isnt really a dungeon but more like a map). I guess that's pretty specific to be honest, and i dont think they have to add a new npc for this case. I wouldnt mind if they did tho, but as i listed above i dont really see a problem and you could also just buy inventory space. If you dont want to spend money, buy if from people. It's like 2 gold per 100 ncoin. 720 ncoin equals 23 bags. So about 14 gold and you can unlock a few rows or so.

DarkJ   
25 minutes ago, Yamyatos said:

- Why do you *run* back and forth? There's this thing called windstride. Dont tell me it costs money.. if you do, dont complain that you have to run o.o

- You can do everything but selling through f5 regarding the marked... so why would you run to do marked stuff anyways.

- You should carry everything that constantly drops in your inventory so you shouldnt have to store that often

- About freeing up inventory space - i kinda understand, but not fully. Because if you are not currently upgrading a weapon you should have enough inventory space in your inventory even if you didnt buy any extra rows. I mean, i have like EVERYTHING that can drop ANYWHERE regularily plus every item i need and craft in my inventory all the time - and it would fit in my inventory since i got like 3-4 rows free. And i guess that's an extreme scenario.

So, the only possible scenario that i can come up with is that you are having a ton of items (probably weapon/accessory drops) in your inventory and need to store.. something (??) in the bank and dont want to use windstride for it and that's the case for this specific dungeon (which isnt really a dungeon but more like a map). I guess that's pretty specific to be honest, and i dont think they have to add a new npc for this case. I wouldnt mind if they did tho, but as i listed above i dont really see a problem and you could also just buy inventory space. If you dont want to spend money, buy if from people. It's like 2 gold per 100 ncoin. 720 ncoin equals 23 bags. So about 14 gold and you can unlock a few rows or so.

I don't agree with this mode of thinking... My thought is there should be a market/storage npc by the E-Fleet supply chain. When doing dailies you tend to accumulate alot of items/exess stuff... If you are in a group and your inventory gets full your forced to break down or drop items that you could have used or sold so that you can pick up the loot chests. But if there was a npc you could easily just store things and then go back to the dailies. It is a convenience factor yes, and yes I could have prepared my inventory prior to entering but all the same. We are the customer like myself even premium users like things to not be overly difficult for no reason. I mean why exactly is one not present there? for the purpose of us having to windstride or run to the next town and wait out loading screens or pay currency to do so? Why cant I log in with my character at black ram and just go straight to doing dailies without the hassle? We are asking for a slight convenience change and people like you feed the developers excuses as to why they shouldn't do it... I mean do you seriously feel passionately enough about blocking a minor change like this to write that lengthy of a post? Or is it that you just simply have nothing better to do? 

Edited by DarkJ

Serbine   
12 minutes ago, Yamyatos said:

!) Noone gonna keep windstriding back and from Supply Chain, you gonna lose a lot of money over time doing that, I mostly travel on foot to places the only time it really require is Misty Woods because there doesn't seem to be an exit "well they got one but can't reach it from the bottom half of map", also the point of doing the dallies is racking up money to upgrade and stuff "not to waste on travel, even tho it super useful". 

2) I know you can't sell the shield or purple weapon, but you can sell Siren bracelet and belt I believe so being able to put those up market to free up space would be good.

True sometime I do have a lot of stuff, but It hard to toss/salvage things away especially if you might need it later on for upgrade, I'm sure some have did that and kicking themselves for doing that, also about the Ncoin thing I really don't know how that works exactly.

Serbine   

@DarkJ: My point exactly I'm not asking for free stuff, but you gotta wonder why there isn't one at the location, it where most maxed out player are gonna be at on a regular basis for dallies, it kind of like with single player games that have save points that you gotta go to in order to save the game 'which I don't mind', but let say beyond that SP you must travel between 3 location each one with a difficult boss 'maybe take 15-25 mins per location, not counting the boss fight' just to  get to the next save point  no problem right? what If I say if you die before getting to that next one you gotta go straight back to the previous save point and do it all over again, said fun right?, I know this issue isn't as bad as that example I just gave but just using it as a comparison. 

In our clan we say that every time :D

I mean it doesn't hurt anyone to put one there does it? These market ppl are so rich by buying everything from us for just 1 copper and selling it nice expensive. So they can put one of their employees there aswell. I mean they are in the most dangerous and wild locations, the entrance of supply fleet should be a nice place for the employee in comparison :P

Fuz   
On 2/9/2016 at 8:43 PM, Serbine said:

who thought it was a good idea to make us run back and forth from Supply Chain to Hog Hamlet?,

While I do agree that we need a storage in there, you can just enter the dungeon lobby and use that.

Kromede   
On 2/9/2016 at 11:43 AM, Serbine said:

I really don't understand why there no storage NPC outside the 24man Blackram Supply Chain instance "don't recall seeing one in 6man walk in?", who thought it was a good idea to make us run back and forth from Supply Chain to Hog Hamlet?, it seem pretty inconvenience to do that just to free up inventory space or check market or whatnot while farming the dungeon.  

Too convenience for players and no one will try to get rank 10 for personal direct access Vault storage! You are asking a wrong cash shop publisher!

Serbine   
15 hours ago, Fuz said:

While I do agree that we need a storage in there, you can just enter the dungeon lobby and use that.

True you could, but what I meant was when doing 24man Supply Chain & Harbor version there no storage NPC to be found 'inventory fill up a decent amount when you farming, more so when you fight the extra bosses too', thou they got tons of vendor around, so I gotta say you know there an issue when there vendors but no storage around 'even the walk-in area for the 6man version of both raid don't have storage anywhere'.

Edited by Serbine