New outfits in the store tomorrow?

Neclord

You can see your question answered here and other issues as well.

w. Valentine's Day Outfits

Problem: Will we be getting the Valentine's Day Outfits and Weapon skins available for Japan?

Solution: Yes! Their most recent twitch stream (11:22 costumes / 45:06 weapon skins) says we will be getting the outfits and weapon skins as well as an event (kills/quests/something along the lines).

8 minutes ago, YuriScarlet said:

they said its coming in a bundle not RNG so dont be such a melodramatic f2p player. They release 1 rng then you think every event costume is gonna be RNG. @NimbleVolunteer

If the community didn't voice their opinion as much as they did, I'm pretty sure it would have arrived in a rng box.

G. RNG boxes (separate thread / community poll)

Problem: Did NC Soft promise that there would be no RNG boxes? Anyway, many of the players are disappointed in the fact that these even exist. They picked this game to enjoy and know for a fact they wouldn't have to gamble their money away and compete with wallet warriors.

Solution: Sorry. We all know game companies will put out RNG boxes. They are an AMAZING source of income for the game and people have a natural desire to gamble. Nothing will be done about it, but I will give you this special box of tissues. It's functional as it is imaginary. I would like to be proven wrong, but we all know that game publishers have to produce numbers and the only numbers that matter is $.

no you wouldnt have known, because there wouldn't be any evidence. Noone has ever provided them saying there wouldnt be any RNG boxes and I saw them put the RNG boxes in the CBT so I was expecting some but not all to be RNG. so the person I @ was reviving the topic when it shouldn't have been. We should wait for their announcement before making any kind of accusation. 

Really hoping they do away with rng boxes for the future though. If they introduce a dye system, maybe they could incorporate TERA's, where they make the costume available but a dyeable one comes in the RNG box.

There are people who spent $600+ and didn't get the costume. A suggestion might be to give the costume guaranteed after opening 10-20 boxes. Profit for them and the player, and more people would consider buying them. I think it's the bleakness of $1000+ and still no guarantee to get the costume.

I saw a twitch stream where they talked about valentine themed weapon skins like pocky chocolate, cakes, lollipops  and yummy valentine foods for weapons but I didn;t see anything about more outfits. I assumed the "dark angel", "my angel", and "soulmate" costumes were the valentine outfits

1 minute ago, Lissy said:

I saw a twitch stream where they talked about valentine themed weapon skins like pocky chocolate, cakes, lollipops  and yummy valentine foods for weapons but I didn;t see anything about more outfits. I assumed the "dark angel", "my angel", and "soulmate" costumes were the valentine outfits

they showed it. they said we're getting the ones just like from japan.

http://event2.ncsoft.jp/1.0/bns/1601sweetValentine/

Well the current limited time outfits such as Colorful Autumn Leaves and the Red School Outfit (forgot its name in game as I'm not online atm), will be taken out of the store after tomorrow's update, so I assume they'll be replaced with different limited time stuff just like when the winter holiday outfits were replaced by current limited outfits.

What will we get this time? I wouldn't know, but my guess would be something related to Valentine's Day event o;

If we don't get the new ones from this year, maybe we'll get the nurse outfit hahaha

3 minutes ago, TheRealElvis said:

Got time to beef in more costumes, but no time combat bots, market issues or giving us more market options in terms of buying? Perharps I was wrong to trust NC.

It sure would be nice to just buy one item rather than the whole stack of said item..

This is kinda sad.. Are they really only giving us an outfit for Females only?

(Not that it affects me, I have no male chars, but still..)

I was really looking forward to the Lovely Heart nurse dobok, which also has a version for males ... lol

Maybe the boyfriend shirt will be event exclusive and we'll still get the nurse dobok in the cash shop?? Fingers crossed ?

They really had better either make that valentines outfit that was released in Japan available for males as well, or give us another outfit for males (altho I really want the japanese one lol), cus otherwise that would just be wrong on so many levels...giving one sex an outfit but completely excluding the other. Lets hope they keep it fair and equal.

Archived