Market stacks

TheRealElvis

Just now, LexyLee said:

+1, I'd also like to be able to preview sealed items but...hey gotta waste unsealing charms to see if I like a weapon skin :D

This is the main reason why I can't fully support this "sandbox" marketplace.

In the old system, you could look up any item in the game and preview it. Now, you can only look up items that have been listed.

1 hour ago, TheRealElvis said:

So when will the game see an objective improvement to its economy by allowing the buyer to determine how many units can be bought regardless of stack size? It's a staple in any MMO economy and has been proven to be nothing but healthy for competition.

I've only ever actually seen that in a single MMO, to be honest.  So I'm not sure I'd consider it a "staple".  That said, due to the limit of sale slots, it seems that it would be highly useful in this game.  Not sure who actually is buying stacks of 1k dumplings.

If anything at least add a filter for buyers to better find the right sized stack. Theres a sort for unit price, so it tells me quickly the cheapest per piece but that doesn't help when I just want ONE of the item rather than 25 of it. As far as I'm aware the only way is to sort by unit price then next-page until you find a single stack listing.

Archived